Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 #12 *ARRESTS*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I took a break because of work and stress, but I just saw the reservoir news notification. This is the same area LE was at the night before they talked to MT for three hours.
Welcome back - and what a memory. Interesting they were there - sometimes I think I should go back to the media thread and re-read from the beginning when these cases stretch out like this.

The article I read said there were dive teams and the canines were "training" IIRC.
Hence, why I mentioned training.
Search for Jennifer Dulos Expands to Reservoir in West Hartford
Several sources with knowledge of the investigation said K9s were at the reservoir for training, but that they specifically chose that location because they continue to search for evidence connected to the disappearance of Jennifer Dulos, who has been missing since May 24.

I wonder if there are any correlating phone pings?? Many of our sleuthers have long thought water would come into play. But if nothing has surfaced, then I'm wondering if weights/cement blocks, etc are involved? or the metal barrel we discussed at length many threads ago (banging on May 25 very early am at his property?). JMO

Yeah, I think water is a very real possibility here.

In that new Showtime series “City on a Hill,” the killers put bodies metal barrels with holes poked in them, and dumped them in water.

When I saw that scene, I immediately thought of this case, and that banging.

If she is in water, I hope he simply weighted her down with concrete or something.

There’s an excellent chance her body would rise at some point, if that was the case.

Jennifer Dulos case: Lawyer says Fotis is a ‘Rorschach Test’
NBC New York’s Sarah Wallace said Dulos’ lawyers “would not let him talk about specifics” during the interview.

That gave Fotis Dulos the opportunity to “soften his image” to potential jurors, said Brittany Paz, a defense lawyer at Shelton-based Ruane Attorneys.

“There really wasn’t much of a downside for him because he didn’t talk about the specifics of the case,” Paz said. “It was coached beforehand. Norm made sure (Fotis) knew what he could and couldn’t say.”

Yeah, I think water is a very real possibility here.

In that new Showtime series “City on a Hill,” the killers put bodies metal barrels with holes poked in them, and dumped them in water.

When I saw that scene, I immediately thought of this case, and that banging.

If she is in water, I hope he simply weighted her down with concrete or something.

There’s an excellent chance her body would rise at some point, if that was the case.
Remember FD is/was a math major- you know, also a science geek. thinking like a geek, he would IMO want to see her disappear. Not just float around in a barrel but inch by inch
disappear. I still think he would choose lye or a very corrosive
acid to fill up the barrel first before dropping into a lake.
Even most corrosive acids would have had time to do a number
on a body by now, 35 days or so.
His M.O. to me is do something over the top that few would
consider. Acid or lye seems to fit.

I would just like to ask everyone to please wait until all the facts are known, because right now without all the facts, it’s impossible for you viewers at home to understand all the ways in which I am a monster.

Right now you don’t have a full picture. There is a reason for that, but soon all will be revealed, so for now, I’d just like to focus on how much this is hurting me. And also I’d like to speak now to all the people that the court has ordered me not to have communication with directly or indirectly. Because I wuv wuuu

And also I am suffering. It’s not the fault of police or the home viewers or the good reporters. It’s just the process and I understand this.

See? I can be perfectly calm. I don’t care about all the threats I’ve been making against others. I never wanted Jennifer out of the way, I only wanted her close enough to view her PIN numbers. Under my thumb also. But mostly the PIN numbers.

It’s been hard for me. Everyone is suffering. People only know what they see on TV or read in the arrest warrants or beg to the judge when they claim to need restraining orders. That’s why I had to come forward.

I just want to tell you that blue is my favorite color. But actually, I’m somewhat torn between that and green. And three is a magic number. But the top 5% there — that’s always been me. That’s how all this confusion started.

I don’t hold it against anyone. I can’t because I’ve been warned against leaving prints. I think I’m getting a call now on my ankle monitor if you could just hold on a minute please.

Thank you.

You see, it’s very difficult to use a boogie board or surf now appropriately. I’ve asked for the charges to be dropped so I can return to the family I love who have really always been there for me, so I’d just like to give a shout out to the ski team.

It’s important to remember the true victims here because my business is suffering. I can’t even hug my jet skis or sweep off my front porshe without some Tabloid taking a photo of my entirely not suspicious poison ivy or newly shaved head.

Yes it’s been hard, but I do spend a lot of time praying for the safe return of my phones and other property.

I know what I’ve done and I know what I haven’t done, which is important to me.

I hope that you have been very helpful today and thank me for my time.
All about me, all the time.

Remember FD is/was a math major- you know, also a science geek. thinking like a geek, he would IMO want to see her disappear. Not just float around in a barrel but inch by inch

I agree.
IMO FD placed JD in a metal drum with acid or lye. Then tossed in water or buried her.

I wonder if he watched “Breaking Bad” - a TV series where several times hiding a body was done that way.

Welcome back - and what a memory. Interesting they were there - sometimes I think I should go back to the media thread and re-read from the beginning when these cases stretch out like this.
I can't remember if it was reported after the fact, but it was one of the three places that blew up with police presence that night. Multiple reporters mentioned it. I need to go back and catch up on what I missed, but my obsession with the facts is part of the reason I needed a break, I started having dreams. o_O

If it’s a closed system still, though, residues or traces of at least something else having been in the drum with the acid/lye would, I feel sure, be able to be identified using something like gas chromatography, for example, to show that the substance remaining was not just acid or lye. I have no idea how long it would take those materials to burn through the drum. I doubt he used a haz-mat level drum. I just don’t know but I put my faith in forensics.

I enjoy both of your posts but I hope we don't veer too far into entertainment. It's really horrific and heartbreaking, I know we all agree, it just becomes a little distasteful to me when it starts to feel like fodder. I do appreciate the sarcasm and great way with words, I just feel this tragedy of human beings not Lifetime movie caricatures. Nothing fun about it.
ITA @AbbyG!
Thank you for the feedback!
I just tried to return to the post and edit it to DBM it, but it won’t let me do this anymore. I will email a mod to request this.

It’s an unbelievably devastating situation — certainly not meaning to make light of any of the human costs here or anything at all like that.

The reality of how devastating this case and many others are is incalculably serious and not at all humorous. It is maddening in this context to see those we believe to be the responsible party showing most concern for their own suffering and trying to distract from their responsibility for other’s suffering, abuse, and a universe of grieving.

It’s for this very reason sometimes that humor can be helpful to communicate the absurdity of the false narratives predators and their enablers often peddle.

I am sorry if or that I crossed any lines in my post seeming to high five at a time when others are deeply grieving.

Sincerely I do want justice for Jennifer and her family. I am sorry if my response on that thread did not suggest or express this.

Thanks again !

ONLY ON .@FOX61News at 4p: @MattCaronTV caught up with Fotis Dulos in New Canaan today as the investigation into the disappearance of his estranged wife and mother of his 5 children - #JenniferDulos - continues and we have new details into the investigation.

Quoting myself. If any locals catch this news brief would you mind summarizing it here? The wording, to me, is weird. Is this indicating a reporter briefly spoke with FD or that he gave another interview, or what? TIA!

Jennifer Dulos case: Lawyer says Fotis is a ‘Rorschach Test’
NBC New York’s Sarah Wallace said Dulos’ lawyers “would not let him talk about specifics” during the interview.

That gave Fotis Dulos the opportunity to “soften his image” to potential jurors, said Brittany Paz, a defense lawyer at Shelton-based Ruane Attorneys.

“There really wasn’t much of a downside for him because he didn’t talk about the specifics of the case,” Paz said. “It was coached beforehand. Norm made sure (Fotis) knew what he could and couldn’t say.”

Fotis is a Rorschach Test? Ummmm, his inkblots look a helluva lot like JD's blood to me, and probably to almost everyone else. There is nothing that will soften his image for me, nor hopefully, for any potential jurors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member