Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #22

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Chessman you are correct that MT has been charged with evidence tampering in the most recent AW relating to EE truck and her well documented record with LE of lying and not being cooperative in the investigation. The AW was quite clear about what MT has done and hasn't done as it relates to EE truck but beyond the EE truck situation the AW IMO is sadly silent. LE looks to have blurred out the window images in the AW so there could be 3 people in the Tacoma based on the images we see IMO!

If you can fill in some possible gaps in our collective knowledge as to MT timeline then by all means share, even if its hypothetical. Nobody here most likely wants to believe that MT as a mother of a young daughter was actively involved in murdering JD and actively participated in the coverup of the murder and as such will spend the rest of her life in prison. The thing though is that this is what things look like now for MT, that she participated in the planning, execution and coverup of the murder of JD.

But, I believe at the time here on WS when I wrote my OP, we were working on the timeline of the Red Tacoma driving from Farmington to NC allegedly by FD according to LE and discussing the AW.

We were entertaining ideas around the concept of would it be possible for someone to be in the Red Tacoma with FD driving down from Farmington to NC?

Given that the most recent AW shows MT in a chaser vehicle assisting FD in the coverup via taking the EE truck to the Avon Car Wash, I didn't think it a stretch to think that given she is a helpful and service oriented GF to FD that she would have been active in the actitivites in NC/Farmington on the 24th and might have been in a chaser vehicle following the Red Tacoma or perhaps even in the Red Tacoma itself?

IF you have evidence of MT timeline for the 23rd/24th/25th then by all means share because I have tried using what is available from LE via the AW to do such a timeline and so far it seems like MT is a 'ghost' and was 'nowhere'.

To make a claim that MT was not in the truck such as you presented in your post, to me it would mean that you have 'evidence' that there is no way MT could have been in the truck or in NC on the 23rd, 24th or 25th? If you have the 'evidence' then by all means pony it up please as I would LOVE to see it as we haven't seen it from LE to date. Right now per the AW, MT could have been virtually anyplace on the 24th. So, my question was why couldn't she have been with FD in NC? We know all about the 'alibi scripts' so most likely this blows the Pattis foolery about the MT purse return, shopping at grocery and chatting with friends on her phone out of the water IMO. WHERE WAS MT on the 24th and what was she doing? MT couldn't even confirm in the AW whether she picked up or dropped off her daughter at school? This is disturbing as who wouldn't know who picked up/dropped off a 13 yo child? Was MT part of a school car pool and this is why she had no clue or does MT daughter take the bus from West Hartford to school?

I read the NYP article you referenced as 'evidence' and don't see anything in it to suggest information as to MT whereabouts on the 23rd/24th/25th timeframe unfortunately beyond what we know in the latest FD/MT arrest warrant which is IMO a bit incomplete at best.

The AW in the entire discussion of the EE truck situation showed a MT was was actively involved with what was going on with the clean up of the truck. When did MT get to 80 MS and what do we know about the MT timeline on the 23rd, 24th and 25th? Did MT go to Home Depot or another store to purchase cleaning supplies, black contractor bags, 2 mops, paper towels and sponges? Maybe you know the answers to these questions? If so, I'd love to hear if MT bought these items or perhaps knows that FD purchased them or better yet did they give EE cash or a credit card and sent him to pick up the supplies to clean up after he/they murdered JD in NC?

Going back to the AR, while at MS did FD perhaps 'whisper' or 'text' MT to grab the keys from the EE truck out of the door and take the truck back to 4Jx or perhaps for a spin around the neighborhood to keep the truck out of EE's hands over the weekend? What would cause MT to spontaneously jump up, grab the keys from Red Tacoma and chose to play a game of 'hide the truck from EE'? Was this a Friday afternoon game they played with a guy who no doubt just wanted to get home and have a beer with his family?

MT at first lied and then only under directed questioning so far as I could see kinda/sorta/mighta told LE how she ended up with the EE keys. @Chessman how do you explain what MT was doing here at 80 MS with EE keys to Red Tacoma?

We are simply trying to understand what is going on and what the role of MT is and what her timeline in this alleged murder might be. If you have anything to help us understand this please by all means do share, even if its hypothetical!

MOO

I'm seeing your logic on MT; if her alibis fall apart, it makes a lot of sense for her to be shadowing FD in New Canaan, why not? Accessory vehicles are a dime a dozen it isn't that hard to have one that does not stand out and does not get reported later; you rent it with a disguise and false ID, and return it without the renter connecting the dots. Black vehicles with tinted windows seem to be popular around here. Heck, a neighbor has been driving a VW SUV for months now, temp. plates from GA, expired plates for a month! Reported to cops, reported to housing management, crickets! "Mind your own business" should be the American motto, good at deflecting criminal concerns.

With you on all of the above in OP!

Just finished reading this document about FD and his finances via some testimony (or not) made in Family Court before Judge Heller. Kudos to Judge Heller for not becoming a full time resident in "Silver Hill" after listening to this testimony for any length of time as it was painfully obvious FD didn't want to share any information with the court or JD.

I think I see now where Atty Weinstein is going now in the civil case and IMO it makes alot of sense. I just hope the State Authorities and Peoples Bank are looking at the financial information provided by FD/FORE (or not) as it looks like there could be some 'issues' that require some additional due diligence and certainly inquiry IMO. Reading between the lines here I wonder if this is the period around when Loan Officer Sue Morin was called to court and she invoked her 5th amendment right to self incrimination. IMO this would make sense as reading what FD was supposedly providing the bank looked insufficient for a loan of $50 let alone potentially millions!

The brief glimpse into FD and his then Atty (Pytranker) https://www.avvo.com/attorneys/06905-ct-yakov-pyetranker-1895918.html in action with Judge Heller in Family Court.

IMO the testimony from FD was painful in that it was quite clear that he didn't want to explain much of anything. But what was stunning to me was that it appeared he took pieces of paper to his attorney and the attorney compiled the financial information on behalf of his client. What atty would take this risk? Yikes. Most would say have your accountant get this to me ASAP. But not this atty so he looks like he was 'in' on the 'game'.

My take aways followed @nina318 above but include:

-FD seemed to have an active relationship with Farmington Bank/now Peoples Bank
-FD would prepare financial updates for the bank to support his borrowing requests
-So far as I can see there was NO CPA as part of any of these discussions and I'm shocked that the Bank didn't require statements prepared by a CPA and current tax returns.
-FD income stated in court was many 1,000's short of his expenses and so it looks like he was engaged in an exercise of simply moving money around from one place to another place to cover his needs, including the use of credit cards. IMO this is a huge red flag.
-Interview portions listed I believe were from 2018 so this had been going on for awhile IMO.
-Wonder if MT knew where the money was/wasn't coming from.
-FD hadn't been able to fully pay the IRS so seemed like he was on some kind of repayment plan
-Did the Bank know about the situation with the IRS?
-Does the State of CT know about the situation with the IRS?
-Quickbooks records again were mentioned as being requested but not supplied by FD/FORE.

I'm surprised that Judge Heller didn't jump on this situation given her history in corporate litigation. Shocked actually. The idea that this hadn't been resolved in the divorce is stunning given that it had been in process for over 2 years.

Does anyone know the penalty for filing false statements in a divorce action? Forget the divorce action penalties, what are the criminal penalites for wire/bank fraud?

Will read these documents again later but on the surface this looks hugely damning IMO to FD.

Why was Judge Heller unable to enforce compliance and compel a forensic accounting?

JD Atty is a known master of the game of "HARDBALL" and I am frankly shocked that he wasn't able to make any headway with what appeared to be a complete charade by FD/FORE.

Lots to digest here IMO. None of this is unsurprising but I am more than a bit shocked that this was allowed to go on for as long as it seemed to and still hasn't been resolved?

At what poing does someone get put in jail for this level of non compliance? The sad thing is that these issues are still playing out today in Civil Court where FD has not supplied Quickbook records that were due to that court in early 2018. Nothing has happened to punish FD in Civil Court either even though there is a pending Default Action by GF.

To me, it looks like the money from FORE and FIL is long gone. Wonder where the money went?

MOO
I know there are many people who think he has stashed millions in greece but I don’t think so. If he had that kind of money, he could have just figured out a way to move on without having to resort to murder. I think he was and is in dire financial straights and is just a bad businessman who made bad decisions and lived way above his means. Fits in with the typical narcissist personality. MOO.

I am curious if he somehow knew she had appointments in the afternoon that day? He was up early and off to NC in the Tacoma because he was sure she was home in the morning but gone in the afternoon?? Did he overhear something on 5/22 from someone at the house? IMO he did know her schedule that day and planned accordingly. What he did not plan IMO was the police being able to enter her property so quickly and discover the remnants of a crime scene cleanup which was not done well. I am very curious about what LE did after the technicians were on the scene - did they call GF that evening? or the friend back that reported her missing? They called FD at 9am Saturday morning - where was he prior to that phone call and what did he do between 9am and turning his phone in? When did he realize he was not going to head over and pick up the kids for visitation? And of course, the GAL who said he better be able to account for every minute of his day - hence the Alibi Scripts. when I went searching for the article it was interesting that many left out his testimony about accounting for every minute - including what I found on NP's website. I had to really hunt for it.

Fotis Dulos refuses to testify as Jennifer Dulos’ mother fights for custody
snipped and BBM
Farber’s attorney Anne Dranginis asked Michael Meehan, the children’s court-appointed guardian ad litem, to testify on Tuesday. Meehan, a Bridgeport attorney, testified that he spoke to FD the morning after JD’ disappearance. In an “excited” state, FD asked whether Meehan had “heard the news,” Meehan said in court.

When asked if he had an alibi for the morning of JS’ disappearance, FD stated he had been at his Farmington home and at meetings, Meehan testified. FD did not provide more information during the conversation. Meehan recalled telling FD, “I hope you have every moment of your day accountable.”

I expect we will see Mr. Meehan testify as prosecution witness at FD's murder trial.

Everything is different in retrospect.

The court was obligated to follow the law, and it’s impossible to accurately predict future events.

There are many men like FD, who behave much the same way in divorce proceedings. Most of them don’t go on to become killers.

Hypothetically, say the court took a tougher stance. Would this have saved Jennifer’s life?

I’d argue no, as FD was determined to get his revenge. I don’t think anything could have stopped him.
Yep. Nothing. MOO.

I've only scanned a few of the pages of the hearing from 2018, and all it is is FD's attorney saying "Objection" to everything and FD stuttering and, IMO, lying and avoiding the questions.
Yes! Totally painful and it was clear both FD and FD Atty were very defensive about the IMO 'shoddy' documents they provided to court. Wonder why this FD Atty exited his relationship with representing FD in Family Court?
MOO

That's what I said. I was just saying I don't find it odd for someone to start writing things down. I said it would be true. I said they are guilty. You are preaching to the choir.
I am once again reminded of Mark Twain's quote,"It you tell the truth you don't have to 'remember' anything." If there had been some significant time gap between Jennifer's murder and the need for FD to remember what he did, then maybe I could understand his actions. It is not commonly done IME, however. The biggest problem with the Alibi Scripts is much more problematic. The so-called activities they wrote down for FD's alibi were lies, lies and more lies. Why write down a bunch of lies? To' remember' them, that's why.

@Rosiebones, I'm curious what this map is all about?

To me, it looks like a red pickup truck with bags in the back sitting someplace in Waveny Park, New Canaan?

MOO
It is a response to message #817. The poster noted a red pick up truck at Wavenly Park on Google Maps. I found this but came to realize that another poster wanted to know the day and time stamp for it which is available on Google Earth. I do not subscribe to Google Earth and could not supply the information he wanted.

I could see the water ski pond because it was a quarry, right? (Fact check me, please.) Quarries are deep and drop off immediately. By Jennifer’s own words, that body of water is murky. An athletic woman 5’9” and only 120 pounds would be a sinker after exhaling while alive. Dead she could sink in a contractor bag with water and a few rocks. I know the boats zip at waterski speed, but the shape of a quarry is more like a pool- he could put her near a corner.
I believe the Avon Ski Pond was checked over a couple day period by LE. Video is in the media thread. MOO

Anybody else ever wonder if Dufos ever realizes how stupid he is and feels embarrassed about it. I mean he pretty much set himself up by leaving such an easy trail right to himself. I wonder too, if he and MT actually expected to get by with murder and a crazy cover up. Did he tell her, I've got this all planned out and we'll never get caught? And she believed him??? (snickering behind my hand : )

Considering what's happened, and what's likely, do you think the court in the divorce case is realizing they should've been more aggressive against FD's tactics?
Well...all I can say is she is dead...so yes, they probably should have been WAY more aggressive...denying the TRO gave him full reign to do whatever the *advertiser censored** he wanted...and in the end - he ended the life of the mother- of his FIVE CHILDREN!!! He is a...I can't type it - or I will be on a time out. moo

Last edited:
Unreal coincidence. Does anyone have Google EARTH which would show the image capture date?

I have Google Earth Pro. The most recent capture of the overhead map is unfortunately 4/23/2018. There is no street view available for that bit of the park. The street view images that are available for the Lapham Road and Waveny Park on both Google Maps and Google Earth are dated 1/2016 and 8/2017.

I took a screenshot as close as I could zoom of the overhead image on Google Maps. Image is dated 2019 but no month. The foliage is very green and dense, however, so that should give a clue?

The vehicle is a red pick up. However, I am doubtful it is THE Red Tacoma. MOO but this pick up appears to have a noticeable white/cream/beige stripe or section on the lower half of its body and also light colored wheels. Does anyone have expertise with recognizing makes and models?

I've included AW footage and a nice clear photo of a 2001 red Toyota Tacoma for comparison.

google_dulos.jpg AW1.jpg AW2.jpg 2001_tacoma.jpg

Anybody else ever wonder if Dufos ever realizes how stupid he is and feels embarrassed about it. I mean he pretty much set himself up by leaving such an easy trail right to himself. I wonder too, if he and MT actually expected to get by with murder and a crazy cover up. Did he tell her, I've got this all planned out and we'll never get caught? And she believed him??? (snickering behind my hand : )

He has to have regrets at this point, but I think he’s the type of person who would blame everyone but himself.

He’s gotta be angry at his employee, and MT.

I don't know if a narcissist can be embarrassed...??? moo

Absolutely! I agree (but not the way FD and MT did it)!

Was just messing with this overall situation and the sorry cast of characters in Pattisville and couldn't resist poking fun at GAL Meehan and his suggestion to FD during their conversation about JD being missing! For all we know GAL Meehan could have been absolutely serious in his counsel to FD!

Sorry if my weak humour offended you! :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

MOO
No offense! MT does seem dumb and hard to believe FD could depend on her in any way to keep up their narrative. As somebody else said "a weak sister". And Meehan is a dork. I bet he WAS serious about that advice.

Ok so I combined AW 1 and Aw 2.
I did a timeline earlier with the Toyota Tacoma movements on 5/24. I am adding what EE told LE which was backed up by the Raptor internal system/EE’s cellular data. I am adding what I believe MT told LE as well. Because at least one or two things have been confirmed to be true and fit with this timeline even though she is a lying liar who lies. This is about the 5/24 timeline and finding Jennifer if that’s even possible so her family can have a burial. And JD can have Justice and her children peace.

MAY 24th———————————————————
1. 6:36 am Toyota Tacoma passes Fairfield rest area
2. 6:40 am MT tells LE she awakens and there is no FD. This was the 8/13 interview. And the third interview. Previously she told LE in the first interview that she and FD showered together. Something which was in the script LE found and what MT later admitted was a a mistake.
MT tells investigators that FDs phone his main cell for business/personal is at 4Jax where the Fore Group office is.
3. 7:03 am Tacoma seen parked at Lapham Road turnout
4. 7:40 am Tacoma seen parked at Lapham Road turnout
5. 7:57 am Tacoma seen parked at Lapham Road turnout. It must be mentioned the spot is approximately 100 feet from where JDs Chevy Suburban will be found abandoned that evening.
6. 8:05 am JD Suburban seen on Welles Lane arriving home. FD believed to be lying in wait. Last known image of JD.
7. 9:30 am EE arrives at 61 Sturbridge Hill Road in FD’s Raptor. EE’s cellular Data and Raptor data confirm this and also confirm EE was at EE’s residence prior to this. Not at Welles Lane where FD was.
8. 10:25 am JD Suburban and her phone on the move down Welles Lane to Lapham Rd.

(LE believes the crime and cleanup occurred between 8:05 am and 10:25 am)

9. 11:12 am Tacoma spotted at NC rest area.
10. 11:25 am Tacoma at Fairfield rest area.
11. 11:40 am Tacoma at Route 8 Derby
12. 12:00 noon Tacoma on Interstate 84
13. 12:22 pm Tacoma at 80 Mountain Spring. MT tells LE she had a quick 15 minute lunch with FD when he arrived sometime between 12 and 1:30 and they didn’t discuss JD and she didn’t ask what he’d been up to. (Yeah right! Says Little Bitty; that’s some bull patties right there).
14. FD phone leaves 4 Jax and arrives at 1:37 pm on 80 Mountain Spring Road. (Little Bitty believes MT is bring her lovah his phone.)
15. 2:15 pm FD texts EE to ask when EE is going to come to the office at 4Jax and EE says 4:30pm
16. FD phone remains at 80 Mountain Spring until 3:38 pm which is over two hours since it arrived at 1:37. At some Point FD is cleaning the Raptor seats with paper towels and MT tells LE he told her it was spilt coffee and she says towel didn’t smell like coffee but couldn’t recall color of stain and said placed in a black bag. Bags FD asked her to bring to 80 Mountain Spring.
17. 4:17 pm FD phone leaves 80 Mountain Spring and goes to 4Jax.
18. 4:30 pmEE arrives at 4 Jax and no one is there and his Tacoma keys aren’t there. Drives short distance to 80 Mountain Spring and encounter MT and FD standing in driveway and they say they’d been cleaning that house. EE and FD begin driving other vehicles back to 4Jax (I take this to mean construction vehicles or that they are moving them off the 80 Mountain Spring property). EE sees that his Tacoma is there and that the keys are on door to it. MT stays behind. Once finished shuttling cars around EE returns to 80 Mountain Spring Road and finds keys are gone and MT gone. FD offers for EE to take Raptor and EE declines and asks FD to get MT to return with his keys and she does and EE leaves.
Car shuttling or whatever (how it’s described in AW anyway) occurs between 4:34 pm and whenever EE leaves.
19. 5:21 pm FD phone pings at 80 Mountain Spring.
20. 5:34 pm FD phone back at 4Jax.
22. 6:59 pm JD friends report JD missing. NCPD arrive at 69 Welles Lane (JD residence) and knock and no answer. Are provided with entry by nanny. See blood in garage. Call crime scene guys.
22. 7:10 pm: the Raptor, MT and FD and their phones are on Albany Avenue in Hartford on their trashbin odyssey of stupidity.
23. 7:00’ish JD vehicle found.
24. 7:30 ish Silver Alert for JD
25. 7:41 pm Raptor and MT and FD leave Hartford along with their stupid phones
26. 8:10 pm Raptor returns to 4Jax and male seen wearing same clothing as on Albany Avenue and resembling FD gets out of Raptor and checks mail and then gets in Raptor and drives further onto property down driveway.

It’s pretty damning y’all.
I am convinced her body made it to 80 Mountain Spring based on the timeline.

What do y’all think? Does having it all together help or make it worse? Or like should both FD and MT plead guilty and stop wasting tax payers money? Yep they should.
MT in a relationship induced trance?

Curious about this theory.

What it sounds like is that you are describing a deeply co-dependent relationship which can be quite tricky to maintain and also to escape. If you factor in the narcopath aspect that many here have described for FD then you have a MT in an almost zombie like state that we have now seen at each of her court appearances? Perhaps this can explain the over 2 months of lying to LE and her half hearted attempts even after 8/13/19? She has seemed out of it and perhaps this is why? Given the assessment of her moral and ethical issues I'm doubtful but maybe its worth more discussion.

Psych Today article: 6 Signs of a Codependent Relationship

Interesting ideas all around I think.

I've written way too much on here about MT as I've tried and struggled to get a handle on a participant in this crime that we don't know much about and sadly we don't even know much about her timeline.

My conclusion has been that MT was indistinguishable from FD and the two were deeply codependent and so were 'two peas in a pod'. I also put the tag of 'amoral monster' on MT based on what we have learned about her as a person and her lack of cooperation and her willingness to enter into a conspiracy to coverup the crime of murder which I thought was diabolical and heinous.

Maybe MT deserves another look or further consideration as I believe @Chessman seemed to be alluding to the other night.

IDK. Worth hearing if someone can make a strong argument in support of MT at this point.

I'd be curious to hear it!

MOO

I can’t and I truly generally have a very deep sense of compassion to try to understand how and why people can do awful things—which is not at all the same as saying it’s ok. I’ve known codependents and worse and I’m not in that field but what I see is someone who knows where this road is headed and has checked out mentally waiting for what’s coming. She reminds me of someone in an old Western movie sitting on the porch rocking and waiting, just watching for the sheriff to come down the lane to bring her in for the last time or someone sitting there waiting for the storm or locusts or buffalo or whatever to come, for the inevitable, unstoppable conclusion. Just MOO.

Thanks for posting - the court transcript was an interesting read. FD appears to get a bit testy and defensive. Some things I learned:
  • According to FD's accounting, his expenses exceeded his income. But, he was able to pay credit card bills with a 401(K) loan AND an IRS loan. (BBM)
  • He reimbursed himself for business expenses in advance
  • He had "communication errors" with himself while recording his financial information
  • He commingled personal and business funds
IMO his proclaimed "losses" became a profit elsewhere. MOO!
Who gets a loan from the IRS...??? He is off his rocker! moo

He has to have regrets at this point, but I think he’s the type of person who would blame everyone but himself.

He’s gotta be angry at his employee, and MT.

I'm sure you're right about both. I can't imagine not being embarrassed knowing that everybody knows. But then, I'm not Dulos, so nothing is a surprise. If it wasn't so sad, it would be hilarious.
I have noticed that he flushes when he lies. He's so easy to read.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NysesPieces