Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
By , the time they were in Hartford dumping evidence , the coast was clear .

Neither seemed frantic .

I’m going to humbly disagree with you for (arguments sake) about FD.
For now ...

To defy getting caught , to be able to dispose of a body in plain sight , outwit an entire team of LE officers, cadaver dogs , drones , divers, Sleuths , neighbors, PI’s.. takes somewhat of an analytical mind .

This was his 1st rodeo ,
he wasn’t a gun for hire and knew how to murder someone .

Maybe , he’s not (quote unquote) smart
since he missed a few details but , he sure is slippery as a snake .

I agree with the bolded; but while this may have been his first “rodeo”, it isn’t his first time doing something that he had to go out of his way to hide. He is definitely accustomed to covering up activities that he knows others would object to.

Good point !
It’s a Dominick Dunne novel waiting to get written .
One of these reporters could write a
treatment get a book deal or series on
Netflix .
I absolutely agree with you and that is why I find the entire situation so unacceptable. Dominick Dunne would have had a field day with the Dulos case and would be sitting in each court session if he were still with us today IMO. We don't have folks like this anymore unfortunately.

Its the age of the quick soundbite or the 'daily exclusive' and people don't seem to have the attention span to read the long and involved articles that Dunne used to so brilliantly craft.

MOO

I agree with the bolded; but while this may have been his first “rodeo”, it isn’t his first time doing something that he had to go out of his way to hide. He is definitely accustomed to covering up activities that he knows others would object to.
I agree with you that FD has had a lifetime of covering up who and what he is and who knows what else is left to be uncovered. He even changed his name from Duolos to Dulos to create a new 'image' for his 'Coming to America' show after he left Athens!

I thought that the mask was 'ripped' off of FD as a human being, husband and father in family court and all we saw was one press release from a CT DV Group and a few comments from Carrie Luft after Atty P. viciously thrashed the missing/murdered victim JD in the press for months using many unfounded theories and many lies IMO. Even Judge Heller effectively called FD a liar and a dead beat dad to his 5 children but she never tossed him in jail or fined him so far as I am aware. Judge Heller also seemed to sit by as FD financial disclosure was never resolved in Family Court even though it was painfully obvious from reading the court testimony that FD and his then atty appeared to be creating financial disclosure statements from whole cloth IMO. But still the Press reporting was lukewarm and we see a smiling FD outside of Troop G after AW2 as if all is well and fine in CT.

We saw FD bemoaning the loss of his 'beautiful life with Michelle' in the Dateline interview, while never shedding a tear or even mentioning his missing and now presumed dead wife JD.

I was optimistic that FD as a deceptive thief and financial con artist/fraudster would be easily seen by the Press taking the time to read the documents in the GF Civil Case but I'm not even sure the press knows how to cover the financial aspects of the civil case.

We saw the 'friends' FD surrounded himself with in Farmington from the 'alibi witness' KM accused of spousal rape in his messy divorce, to GV, Sue Morin and MT of 'shady loan' fame, the "Greek Benefactor" sending cash to NY atty to fund the legal 'show' of Atty. P, to disbarred former atty Ford to Atty Murray and his equally messy divorce and on and on the slime ball express kept chugging out dirtbags and people who exploit the legal system to extract their pound of flesh. I probably should toss morally bankrupt and amoral MT into the mix of this group as she no doubt fit in perfectly, but so far we haven't seen any consequences for MT from the State of CT for her role in the FORE situation or the disappearance of JD beyond tampering and hindering.

Most days it seems like its a parallel universe where FD skates through the legal system in the State of CT with zero consequences as does his rag tag group of legal professionals.

Not sure why there never seems to be any consequences.

MOO

FYI

0/01/2019

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Plea Hearing has been scheduled for 10/04/2019. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

FYI

0/01/2019

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that MICHELLE TROCONIS, with docket number FST CR190167364T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Plea Hearing has been scheduled for 10/04/2019. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

Which notification system is correct? CT Court Case Lookup or the SAVIN Notifications?

Posted this earlier:
From the Case Lookup site:
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Awaiting Plea 10/10/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/10/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

If the hearing is the 4th, that would mean FD and MT would be in court at the same day???

What’s baffling to me is that clearly FD is not as smart as he thinks (for example, taking his phone with him to the Albany Ave excursion etc., going to the detail place, taking money out of an ATM) so how he has been able to hide JD or otherwise get away with this is beyond me.

Why take his phone on the Albury trip?o_O
FD and MT may state, they often disposed of garbage in that way in different areas, and this incident was not important, having nothing to do with JD.
MOO.

Interesting summary...There is one thing mentioned that I don't recall. From your vast notes, can you help with explaining this:

-Fotis Dulos' attorney files motion to postpone hearing set for Wednesday. Another motion was also filed to disqualify Jennifer's attorney from case, saying he believes he's a witness.

Who filed the other motion? NP? What is it suggested that the attorney witnessed?

No recollection about this motion at all.

the noise from the fore property overnight is puzzling. i know that home construction sites often have large dumpsters for construction waste. i also know many waste companies pick up those things [after leaving an empty] early mornings. so that's what i thought might be the noise. they are usually large roll-offs that are too heavy to move with something like a forklift. these sites also sometimes have a smaller dumpster for non-construction waste since rules are to not mix the two wastes. the smaller ones can be moved by a forklift. anyway, i see two possibilities. 1. [the most probable to me] FD knew the large dumpster [if it was in fact there] would be switched out since it was pick up day. and FD knew exactly where the empty would be placed. that ground was probably fairly loose due to grading prior to the build start. easy to dig in. so FD digs a hole overnight and places JD in it. waste company comes early morning and puts the empty over the burial spot. 2. same idea but FD moves small dumpster, digs hole, places body, covers hole, puts small dumpster over it. i'm not suggesting LE in that area are dimwits and i know they check IN dumpsters and AT dumps but would they have the forethought to check UNDER the dumpster? the ground under either of the dumpsters would normally appear broken & disturbed from the moving. the body decomposition odor might not be detectable if deep enough or body is in some container. so not too sure about dogs detecting it. maybe run some type of ground radar over the ground that the dumpsters were over that day? anyway, thanks for reading. as i've said i missed a large chunk of early discussion so if this theory has been discussed my apologies. MOO.

Which notification system is correct? CT Court Case Lookup or the SAVIN Notifications?

Posted this earlier:
From the Case Lookup site:
TROCONIS MICHELLE 1974 Stamford JD Awaiting Plea 10/10/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0167364-T
TROCONIS MICHELLE C 1974 Stamford JD Pre-Trial 10/10/2019 10:00 AM FST -CR19-0148553-T

If the hearing is the 4th, that would mean FD and MT would be in court at the same day???
I believe this is just a "plea" hearing. As of now, she has not plead guilty or not guilty regarding the second arrest, so this is the date that she'll make that decision.

In one of the blog posts during this time JD actually writes that the marriage is good at the time with FD. If you look theiugh thevposts you can find that one.

From JD's blog, below. This would seem to contrast with the timeline of FDs assertions in his Greece interview.
"Some friends of ours having relationship trouble, and it being sad, (though feeling secretly smug that at the moment we are ok)."

What is she pleaing too? What did I miss? Thanks.

Defendant Information
Last, First: TROCONIS MICHELLE Represented By:
Birth Year: 1974 Times on the Docket: 1
Docket Information
Docket No: FST -CR19-0167364-T Arresting Agency: CSP TROOP G
Companion:
Program: Arrest Date: 9/5/2019
Court: Stamford JD Bond Amount: $100,000 (This case only)
Bond Type: Professional Surety
Miscellaneous: (Released From Custody)
Activity: Awaiting Plea Next Court Date: 10/10/2019 10:00 AM
Current Charges
Statute Description Class Type Occ Offense Date Plea Verdict Finding
53a-155 TAMPERING-PHYSICAL EVIDENCE D Felony 1 5/26/2019

I agree with you that FD has had a lifetime of covering up who and what he is and who knows what else is left to be uncovered. He even changed his name from Duolos to Dulos to create a new 'image' for his 'Coming to America' show after he left Athens!

I thought that the mask was 'ripped' off of FD as a human being, husband and father in family court and all we saw was one press release from a CT DV Group and a few comments from Carrie Luft after Atty P. viciously thrashed the missing/murdered victim JD in the press for months using many unfounded theories and many lies IMO. Even Judge Heller effectively called FD a liar and a dead beat dad to his 5 children but she never tossed him in jail or fined him so far as I am aware. Judge Heller also seemed to sit by as FD financial disclosure was never resolved in Family Court even though it was painfully obvious from reading the court testimony that FD and his then atty appeared to be creating financial disclosure statements from whole cloth IMO. But still the Press reporting was lukewarm and we see a smiling FD outside of Troop G after AW2 as if all is well and fine in CT.

We saw FD bemoaning the loss of his 'beautiful life with Michelle' in the Dateline interview, while never shedding a tear or even mentioning his missing and now presumed dead wife JD.

I was optimistic that FD as a deceptive thief and financial con artist/fraudster would be easily seen by the Press taking the time to read the documents in the GF Civil Case but I'm not even sure the press knows how to cover the financial aspects of the civil case.

We saw the 'friends' FD surrounded himself with in Farmington from the 'alibi witness' KM accused of spousal rape in his messy divorce, to GV, Sue Morin and MT of 'shady loan' fame, the "Greek Benefactor" sending cash to NY atty to fund the legal 'show' of Atty. P, to disbarred former atty Ford to Atty Murray and his equally messy divorce and on and on the slime ball express kept chugging out dirtbags and people who exploit the legal system to extract their pound of flesh. I probably should toss morally bankrupt and amoral MT into the mix of this group as she no doubt fit in perfectly, but so far we haven't seen any consequences for MT from the State of CT for her role in the FORE situation or the disappearance of JD beyond tampering and hindering.

Most days it seems like its a parallel universe where FD skates through the legal system in the State of CT with zero consequences as does his rag tag group of legal professionals.

Not sure why there never seems to be any consequences.

MOO
Exactly and no reporter has the nuts to call out any of these judges for their lousy track records on this case and hold them accountable .

the noise from the fore property overnight is puzzling. i know that home construction sites often have large dumpsters for construction waste. i also know many waste companies pick up those things [after leaving an empty] early mornings. so that's what i thought might be the noise. they are usually large roll-offs that are too heavy to move with something like a forklift. these sites also sometimes have a smaller dumpster for non-construction waste since rules are to not mix the two wastes. the smaller ones can be moved by a forklift. anyway, i see two possibilities. 1. [the most probable to me] FD knew the large dumpster [if it was in fact there] would be switched out since it was pick up day. and FD knew exactly where the empty would be placed. that ground was probably fairly loose due to grading prior to the build start. easy to dig in. so FD digs a hole overnight and places JD in it. waste company comes early morning and puts the empty over the burial spot. 2. same idea but FD moves small dumpster, digs hole, places body, covers hole, puts small dumpster over it. i'm not suggesting LE in that area are dimwits and i know they check IN dumpsters and AT dumps but would they have the forethought to check UNDER the dumpster? the ground under either of the dumpsters would normally appear broken & disturbed from the moving. the body decomposition odor might not be detectable if deep enough or body is in some container. so not too sure about dogs detecting it. maybe run some type of ground radar over the ground that the dumpsters were over that day? anyway, thanks for reading. as i've said i missed a large chunk of early discussion so if this theory has been discussed my apologies. MOO.

Ooh interesting theory ..
dogs couldn’t reach to sniff under the dumpster .
Would dogs be able to indicate..

Did MT and FD then hose down the dirt, thrown bleach and camouflage the smell.
Wonder how many times dogs went to that location?

Neighbors said banging was at 5am ish .
Dumpster couldn’t be moved that early
I’ll guess due to town ordinance .

FD could have bribed a driver to come pick
Up the dumpster earlier than allowed and take it directly to the dump .

Dumpster then taken to another job site never to be seen again .. any evidence now lost .

From JD's blog, below. This would seem to contrast with the timeline of FDs assertions in his Greece interview.
"Some friends of ours having relationship trouble, and it being sad, (though feeling secretly smug that at the moment we are ok)."

Red flag : (at the moment) we are ok.

Interesting summary...There is one thing mentioned that I don't recall. From your vast notes, can you help with explaining this:

-Fotis Dulos' attorney files motion to postpone hearing set for Wednesday. Another motion was also filed to disqualify Jennifer's attorney from case, saying he believes he's a witness.

Who filed the other motion? NP? What is it suggested that the attorney witnessed?

No recollection about this motion at all.
IDK. Will have to go back and look at the motions filed. I don't recall any attempts to disqualify JD atty. We have had multiple FD atty's resign from representing him in his civil case (KM etc.) and I believe it happened around this timeframe. I will look at it tomorrow and repost an answer.

Exactly and no reporter has the nuts to call out any of these judges for their lousy track records on this case and hold them accountable .

Dumpster then taken to another job site never to be seen again .. any evidence now lost .[/QUOTE

Was the dumpster located at the property where EE saw MT and FD cleaning ?

Anyone know ?

Red flag : (at the moment) we are ok.
Yes, yet another example of where Atty Pattis and FD never let a fact stand between them and a bald faced falsehood! Press could have checked this out with JD blow just as you smartly did do to check out the timing. But give FD rumoured affairs over the years, I do have to wonder if FD was lying to JD going back as far as 2010? Seems like the petite prince of a guy that is!
MOO

IDK. Will have to go back and look at the motions filed. I don't recall any attempts to disqualify JD atty. We have had multiple FD atty's resign from representing him in his civil case (KM etc.) and I believe it happened around this timeframe. I will look at it tomorrow and repost an answer.

Thanks...Could be a misstatement.....Don't waste too much time on it!

Dumpster then taken to another job site never to be seen again .. any evidence now lost .

Good ideas...Truly believe that when the initial complaints about the noise were made, the Sturbridge property probably wasn't connected to JD's disappearance. FD had plenty of time to "take care of the things" from the night of the 24th through the following Monday or Tuesday...IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleutherson90