Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #29

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It isn’t very likely that he has only one shirt...I wonder why he doesn’t send it to the cleaners, like we do with my husband’s shirts? Could he be afraid that it won’t come back? It must have some special significance for him. Still, most men in his situation would be stress-sweating...particularly icky smelling. Even though so far he hasn’t had the shirt on for too long each time, he really ought to wash it. If he doesn’t know how, I am sure there is a Youtube that he can watch.

1. "She may have really been captured if you will buy her circumstances." Maybe, see point 2

2. From there Bergenn believes it will be fighting to prove Dulos was unstable when all of the events unfolded between him and his estranged wife Jennifer Dulos. That whatever happened between the two is not as it seems.
I know most here seem convinced that this murder was very orchestrated for a long time. That's very possible. I've always believed that he fantasized ways of killing her, wished she would just disappear from the face of the earth. I still think something really set him off. Maybe at the Wednesday night party at WL. FD was mad the entire time of the divorce proceedings but I just think something really enraged him and was the final straw. Like VERY shortly before the murder. I have always said, things could have gotten out of hand at WL. If there had been any physical assault at all, FD would have known custody situation would get worse. No way he could have allowed her to live and tell the tale. Out of control rage. People say, well what about the fact he didn't go to WL in the truck. If he really wanted a chance to have it out with her in person, he would have needed to do so by surprise.

Then, the alternative, for me, is controlled rage. I still believe he would have wanted to have his say before killing her. I don't think she died before hearing it. I think he would have humiliated/degraded her in some way before death. Verbally taunted her. I still think about why the bra and t-shirt were found separate from JD. I don't think she was dismembered so for me, the question is really big as to why those clothing items were found. It doesn't make sense to me that he would remove the clothing after death to mop up blood. Those flimsy items wouldn't mop up anything.

3. Bergenn doesn’t believe Fotis cutting a deal at this point will be well received. He suggests waiting until all the facts on the case are out before building a defense. If I was FD, I wouldn't cut a deal either. At his age, if he has to serve 15,20,25 years, might as well take his chances. For me, If I was going to be in prison until the age of 74 by taking a plea deal, it'd be all or nothing. ALL IMO.

It is my feeling, too, that she was not dismembered. Like you, I wonder whether they tortured and humiliated her. Those were my first thoughts re the tee shirt and bra.

He didn’t need to dismember her. There are a thousand and one great places to conceal a body in that neck of the woods (pun coincidental).

BTW...the initial search warrants for FD's property were carried out at 4 Jefferson Crossing on June 5, 2019.

Rich Rochlin made the mad dash to 4 JC for FD's passport and "discovered" JD's manuscript and the stolen family court report that police obviously did not see. This was on June 11, 2019. Was there a safe that LE could not access? Did LE have access to the FORE group office?

Was this first search of 4 JC limited in scope? Is it possible for LE to get another search warrant for 4 JC or 80 Mountain Spring for a more thorough search of the properties and buildings? What proof would LE need to provide so that a judge would grant such a warrant?

It isn’t very likely that he has only one shirt...I wonder why he doesn’t send it to the cleaners, like we do with my husband’s shirts? Could he be afraid that it won’t come back? It must have some special significance for him. Still, most men in his situation would be stress-sweating...particularly icky smelling. Even though so far he hasn’t had the shirt on for too long each time, he really ought to wash it. If he doesn’t know how, I am sure there is a Youtube that he can watch.
There are studies out there showing that sociopaths have diminished sense of smell. There is a thought also that they lack the body odor of those without this character disorder. This is because they don't feel fear or stress like others do. The hormones related to those emotions are not activated. There are numerous anecdotes from survivors attesting to the lack of body odor. My own anecdote: Ex sociopath could be working outside all day in the Florida July sun and there was no smell at all. Not take a shower that night. Go to work the next day. He didn't smell like Coast soap, but really, no smell when he got home that night. Smelled plenty good enough to, uh, get close to.

Maybe FD just wears the shirt to court and takes it off when he gets home and figures it's not really dirty. I mean, I would wash it. I have the feeling that FD is one of those who takes frequent showers though. After all, must keep the temple that is his body clean. JMO.

Farber v Fore group:
230.00 10/15/2019 P OBJECTION
Document.gif
newred.gif

TO REQUEST FOR ADJUDICATION OF MOTION TO COMPEL (#228.00)

231.00 10/15/2019 P MOTION TO REARGUE/RECONSIDER
Document.gif
newred.gif

RE: THE ORDER GRANTING MOT. TO QUASH DEPO. OF NORMAN PATTIS, ESQ.

***counsel has received info FD transferred funds to Greece

I have no idea, though I have wondered the same...
Thanks for the reminder....

Is it possible to "unseal" a portion of the search warrant and not others? I have no idea...just wondering!
I haven't read through this entirely but perhaps the answer is here?

Reporter's challenge of sealed arrest warrants provides details about allegations against ex-police officer - The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press
snipped
Under Connecticut rules, a judge may seal the documents “upon written request of the prosecuting authority and for good cause shown” for up to two weeks. The court may renew the seal, but renewal is permitted only if a higher standard is met — the court must find that renewal “is necessary to preserve an interest which is determined to override the public’s interest in viewing such materials.” Judges must “first consider reasonable alternatives to any such order and any such order shall be no broader than necessary to protect such overriding interest,” the Reporters Committee’s guide states.

Farber v Fore group:
Document.gif
newred.gif

Document.gif
newred.gif

Well, well, well...who was that third party that gave them this tasty bit of info?

There are studies out there showing that sociopaths have diminished sense of smell. There is a thought also that they lack the body odor of those without this character disorder. This is because they don't feel fear or stress like others do. The hormones related to those emotions are not activated. There are numerous anecdotes from survivors attesting to the lack of body odor. My own anecdote: Ex sociopath could be working outside all day in the Florida July sun and there was no smell at all. Not take a shower that night. Go to work the next day. He didn't smell like Coast soap, but really, no smell when he got home that night. Smelled plenty good enough to, uh, get close to.

Maybe FD just wears the shirt to court and takes it off when he gets home and figures it's not really dirty. I mean, I would wash it. I have the feeling that FD is one of those who takes frequent showers though. After all, must keep the temple that is his body clean. JMO.

Very interesting re: sociopaths and their ability to avoid stress sweating. And...I’ll bet you’re right about FD and frequent showers. I assume that he only wears his “court clothing” to court and changes when he gets home, but after a while, even if not “dirty”, there is the whole wrinkling aspect that I hate about seat belt use. Since we are reasonably sure that someone is reading here, FD will either be wearing a different shirt next time we see him, or this one will be freshly laundered and pressed. Bet on it!

Farber v Fore group:
Document.gif
newred.gif

Document.gif
newred.gif

I’ll be a Mummy,
by the time all this ends .......................

Jennifer's case discussed starting at 10:37 minute mark.
What's TOTALLY GROSS about this and to me proves that Pattis put this motion out there SOLELY for press is this statement from the host:
"Norm called me and said I just wanted you to know that we didn't get the papers filed early enough for us to break it on your show". MOO
https://audioboom.com/posts/7395528-monday-october-14-senator-blumenthal-stops-by-plus-the-latest-on-the-missing-new-canaan-mom?playlist_direction=reversed
IMO Atty. P. calling Chas/AJ to say that the paperwork had been filed late so he couldn't go on the radio show to discuss the most recent motion in Criminal Court, seems to be a violation of the 'gag order'. The motion was used to say things that couldn't be said due to the 'gag order' but then Atty. P. goes public to say 'read the motion'. Farce.

The motion was designed IMO to work around the 'gag order' but going that extra step of in effect doing proactive PR to 'advertise' that the 'motion is coming, the motion is coming' is simply making a mockery of entire 'gag order' and putting a big red flag over the entire motion to begin with IMO.

Entire situation is a farce and IDK why Atty. P. isn't being sanctioned by Judge Blawie. I also very much wonder if the atty. that was on Chaz/AJ had read the entire 'gag order appeal' document as when he was questioned, it didn't seem that he was prepared IMO.

This one has the same oddly pressed collar though

Could also be the dry cleaner's pressing machine.

It never fails, Every shirt our cleaner's press, comes back with the same wonky collar, due to the way the machine folds down on the shirt.

Depending on which side of the press, the top of the shirt is on, the side that the machine hits first will be correct and then the other side is pressed slightly out.

We never had this issue with our wonderful cleaner in CT, but we do here.

IMO.

Sorry for a silly question...because tomorrow is the deadline for the sealed warrants, is it possible that there is a warrant that we are not aware of (made public)? If warrants are not sealed, does the public learn about the contents of the warrant right after the defendant does? Is it possible that other arrest warrants have been issued to FD but we are not aware of the contents?

I hope this makes sense and thank you for your responses...

Hope FD didn't pay too much money for Attorney Murray to just use the template and wording on both motions. What a joke! Work product? Attorney-client privilege? These documents requested are simple facts...:mad:o_O

The objections that Murray made on the basis of work product and attorney-client privilege are just about standard objections to requests for production, particularly requests for "any and all documents," as such requests could potentially cover privileged or protected documents (if they exist).

For example, the second request asks for "Copies of any and all documents evidencing gifts made to the defendant by Hilliard Farber or Gloria Farber from 2015 through present."

Assume there is an email from Hilliard Farber or Gloria Farber to Fotis Dulos confirming a gift or gifts from him/her to Fotis Dulos. That email would be responsive to the request for production but obviously not subject to work product protection or attorney-client privilege.

But assume there is an email from Fotis Dulos to his counsel explaining to his counsel his own views on the circumstances of the gift(s) for the purposes of seeking legal advice. That email would be responsive to the request for production, but subject to the attorney-client privilege. But note that, if we further assume such an email included as an attachment, an email from HF or GF to FD confirming a gift, the attachment would itself not be subject to the privilege, only the text of the email from FD to his counsel would be privileged.

Assume Fotis Dulos's counsel prepared a memo outlining his analysis of certain information, including information concerning the purported gift(s) and pros and cons of certain arguments to make or positions to take in the case. That memo would be responsive to the request, but subject to the attorney work product protection.

Could also be the dry cleaner's pressing machine.

It never fails, Every shirt our cleaner's press, comes back with the same wonky collar, due to the way the machine folds down on the shirt.

Depending on which side of the press, the top of the shirt is on, the side that the machine hits first will be correct and then the other side is pressed slightly out.

We never had this issue with our wonderful cleaner in CT, but we do here.

IMO.

You could be right-I sort of like thinking that he is wearing the same unwashed shirt, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff