Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #38

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why not assume he broke in through the mudroom door. Or assume that there was a spare key under the doormat for the mudroom door that leads outside?

Because it is much more like him to either ask a child for the code, or watch the kid punch the code in. And...I don’t think his aim was for LE to think that a stranger broke in and killed her (strangers don’t clean up the mess and take away the body)-and besides, NP hasn’t once used “a stranger did it” as one of the possibilities (yet).

If so the poor child will never forgive him/herself and will be devastated. Like when Betty Broderick took her daughters keys to gain access to her ex husbands house.
Yep, he’d use anyone to get his way, even his own children.
I can just see him saying “Daddy just wants to be able to help you if there was an emergency and Mommy’s not home.”

Why, because although FD is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he did know that JD’s home was protected by a security system and if he “broke in”, it would alert the alarm company and therefore, the police. Also, JD feared for her and her children’s lives because of FD and would never keep a key under the mat. @@
However, I could absolutely see FD manipulating one of his kids into telling him the “secret code number”.

That would be so tragic...just one more horrible thing to pile onto an already tragic and awful crime/situation for the kiddos to have to deal with. Yes, I believe that FD is extremely manipulative and quite artful in his manipulation...all true grifters are. They live by different rules and feel entirely differently from the rest of us folks. When he got his way everything was pretty much A-Ok but because he is also a controlling narcissistic sociopath (MOO) the mask would slip in such a way/anger would come out that you typically don't see in really good grifter types. His need to unilaterally control everything in his orbit is probably a product of other things like his upbringing etc...

But we all know he had his reasons for showing up 30 minutes early for the visitation at JFd house on the 22nd. Reasons for violating the court orders that he not enter JFd property until the 3rd party observer was on the scene first. And he disregarded that entirely. So I have to think he did it for other reasons other than wanting to intimidate JFd.

I am still so curious, as we all are, as to how the possible Fore Group, Inc. Chevy Suburban seen on surveillance at 7 Thurton Drive plays into all of this. Roughly 600 feet SW of JFd address. We don't know the date but we do know it was after the car accident on 5/17. We don't know who was in the vehicle. I am hoping cellular information/ call data records will help a bit with this or possible enhancement of the surveillance video/footage from Hartford PD.

I agree, but he or she can’t be watching and listening to all five children at one time. You know he’s sneaky.

Remember that the week of August 20, 2019 he had tried to get a separate attorney for the two eldest twin boys. And he was playing basketball with them allegedly on the night of 5/22. the observer was likely sitting with the other kiddos and observing. No clue what could have been said while FD was with just the two boys on the court.

Why, because although FD is not the sharpest tool in the shed, he did know that JD’s home was protected by a security system and if he “broke in”, it would alert the alarm company and therefore, the police. Also, JD feared for her and her children’s lives because of FD and would never keep a key under the mat. @@
However, I could absolutely see FD manipulating one of his kids into telling him the “secret code number”.
From my personal experience I feel like even though she feared for her life she thought NC was safe enough not to turn on the security system especially in the day time. Where I live we have security guards and security systems but homes and cars are still broken into. We only turn on the alarm system at night if someone is awake and inside the house in the day time.

Because it is much more like him to either ask a child for the code, or watch the kid punch the code in. And...I don’t think his aim was for LE to think that a stranger broke in and killed her (strangers don’t clean up the mess and take away the body)-and besides, NP hasn’t once used “a stranger did it” as one of the possibilities (yet).
“Yet”, being the operative word.o_O

From my personal experience I feel like even though she feared for her life she thought NC was safe enough not to turn on the security system especially in the day time. Where I live we have security guards and security systems but homes and cars are still broken into. We only turn on the alarm system at night if someone is awake and inside the house in the day time.

Good point. Here where LittleBitty lives in Austin, Texas, our local ABC news did a segment on home burglaries. They talked to something like 50-100 inmates in prison for home burglaries. All of them mentioned an alarm was not a an impediment to them, didn't keep them from breaking in and most knew how to dismantle. What did however stop them was if there was a car in the driveway or noise/lights coming from inside the home for what it is worth or a dog. Just a safety tip for all of us. The alarm doesn't scare them. It is the idea that someone may be at home. And a lot of the home burglaries occur between 11:00am and 3:00pm. Broad daylight.

Consider yourself lucky for not ever having known someone the likes of Fotis Dulos.

Lots of possibilities...He watched one of the kids open the garage or mudroom while the kiddo was getting a basketball out for their game. I noticed in Fd's first television interview that he said he was playing basketball with his two oldest. (in observer report, too) For some reason I found that sad. He did something during the visitation that left out the other four kids??? Doesn't seem like very good family time to me. MOO...IMO

Fd appears to only be interested in his oldest two boys-there is ample evidence of it. I really don’t think he has the capacity to manage five children all at once. And I think he particularly is uninterested in his own daughters, while holding MT’s daughter in high regard. I guess the only children that interest him are proven athletes (MOO).

Fd appears to only be interested in his oldest two boys-there is ample evidence of it. I really don’t think he has the capacity to manage five children all at once. And I think he particularly is uninterested in his own daughters, while holding MT’s daughter in high regard. I guess the only children that interest him are proven athletes (MOO).

Yep! Exactly.

Well forgive me - I haven’t read up on this whole thread - but how could he have biked the three miles with an axe? The murder weapon - assuming he didn’t stash it there on the 22nd when he visited the kids - must have been pocket sized, no?

Attachments

• 3FCEBA28-F6E5-490B-9102-2D3B5F5C0E36.jpeg
    3FCEBA28-F6E5-490B-9102-2D3B5F5C0E36.jpeg
    37.8 KB · Views: 9
Like you, and @Little Bitty, I’m fascinated to know the order of play on 5/17. Which came first, the hearing/‘attempt’ or the car crash?

Was MT really driving while Fd played travel-Scrabble with a kid? Doesn’t FD strike you as a has-to-be-in-the-driving-seat sort of guy?

Who was angry that day?

I cannot get my head round MT being so fond of children that she would want 5 extra ankle-snappers in her weekend. Surely it would be (secretly) a relief that she didn’t have to be around on those visitation days? A bonus that she could spend some quality time out and about with her own daughter? For her, a bit of a result at court that day, really?

I’m thinking it was Fd’s mood that dictated things.

IMO he needed MT there on visitations to do the nannying and pick up after the kids. Without a ‘nanny’, he would be exhausted and in a foul mood in fairly short order

In terms of his longer-term game, what part (if any) did MT play? Why so keen for his kids to forge a relationship with MT and her daughter? MT was expendable (wasn’t she?), so aside from riling Jennifer, what was so important to him about this?

I absolutely agree with the above bolded-there is just no way he wanted to wrangle 5 young children in the way that Jennifer likely did. If Fd is the kind of man I think he is, he has a low threshold for aggravation, and there is much evidence that he is incapable of putting anyone else, and their immediate needs, before his own. His kids appear to be props for his life, as well as meal tickets. Aside from that, I think he needed someone else to watch them and tend to their needs and messes.

I absolutely agree with the above bolded-there is just no way he wanted to wrangle 5 young children in the way that Jennifer likely did. If Fd is the kind of man I think he is, he has a low threshold for aggravation, and there is much evidence that he is incapable of putting anyone else, and their immediate needs, before his own. His kids appear to be props for his life, as well as meal tickets. Aside from that, I think he needed someone else to watch them and tend to their needs and messes.

Absolutely. He also likely saw the two eldest boys (not only in terms of athletic/sports ability) as being the most important bc of how FD saw himself. And I keep thinking of JFd blog...where he threw a fit because she was thinking of using his mother's first name as the middle name for the birth of their youngest daughter and how he responded that if that was how the daughter would be named (instead of his mother's first name as daughter's first name) that he would take no part in the daughter's Christening nor even be involved with the daughter's life. What kind of parent even says that? Would even contemplate such an idea? Even if it was to bully JFd into getting his way...what kind of parent says anything close to that? Like he could have said things differently or in another way to get his way. According to JFd blog he said it this particular way.

Exactly. BRAVA!

And then there was here recently after JFd was reported missing on 5/24 the papers FD filed in court the week of August 19th, 2019 in which he sought to have the two eldest boys (13 year old twins) be represented in custody matters by their own attorney who would advocate for the twins' wishes. Why break up the family like that? try to go for just two of the kids? And the eldest two?

None of FD's actions (though I know he would disagree) have shown the love and care he claims he has for all 5 kids. It doesn't compute. Then there is the whole kidnapping and felony murder charge related to JFd disappearance.

I have no doubt FD believes he is a great dad. JFd in his mind, a terrible mother unable to care for the kids in the way that he would. Such is the mind of a pathological narcissist with a sociopathic and controlling mindset.
Not predicting this, but often children of a parent accused of harming/murdering the other parent take the side of the accused. It happened with OJ Simpson...those kids still support their dad. Recently I saw Evan Temple, whose dad was convicted of murdering his pregnant mother, defending his dad and refusing to believe dad murdered mom. If this trial is delayed until the older children are “of age”, the possibility exists that they may choose to believe their dad is innocent of the charges. MOO

It appears that DP (Dennis Puebla and/or his designee/associates) took detailed notes and never left FD alone with the kiddos during the visitation. Protocol dictated that the observer would arrive to the location first. Followed by FD (which FD totally violated on 5/22 by driving up JFd driveway 30 minutes ahead of the visitation time claiming confusion about plans that were well established and of which he was well aware). FD was never to be left alone with the kids the whole visit. Then FD was to leave first per protocol followed by the observer.

Thought...your question sparked a thought for me. Y'all ever use those universal remotes for tv/stereo/blueray etc...? I tried but LittleBitty is a moron when it comes to that kind of thing.
Is it possible that FD arrived early on 5/22 with a programmable garage door opener type of deal? I wouldn't even begin to know how something like that would even work though. Just a thought, though it is probably well out of the realm of possibility.

In the words of GAL Meehan himself, JFd would routinely make plans re: the visitation and act on those established plans and act accordingly and inevitably FD would do something last minute or mid-way through to throw a monkey wrench in the established plans per FD need to control stuff.

I believe he showed up early for other reasons that relate to the crime. Maybe he thought he could get into the house? Would just pop in through the door or something? Or he was scoping something out? And/or ofcourse to intimidate JFd and let her know that the orders he was under per the court meant nothing to him and that he was in control?

A fellow told me a few yrs ago he had a personal mobile alarm and the company called him in the middle of the night and asked if he was all right bc they got an alert. He told them he was fine. Then he went to get a drink of water and going down the hall almost bumped into a huge cop. When he recovered from shock, he asked the cop how he got in. The cop showed him a garage remote--one of those "universal" things. So apparently they're not too hard to come by. Maybe LE should've asked around if FD got one from those who supply them.

Pardon if this has been answered, but MT stated she dropped her daughter off at school the morning of 5/24, but who picked her up that afternoon? Where was the daughter when MT and FD were out and about that afternoon and evening? Did she have a nanny too?

Not predicting this, but often children of a parent accused of harming/murdering the other parent take the side of the accused. It happened with OJ Simpson...those kids still support their dad. Recently I saw Evan Temple, whose dad was convicted of murdering his pregnant mother, defending his dad and refusing to believe dad murdered mom. If this trial is delayed until the older children are “of age”, the possibility exists that they may choose to believe their dad is innocent of the charges. MOO
Similar thing happens with children in the middle of a contentious divorce. Where children, who should know better, take the side of the egregious parent.
I've discussed this phenomena w/ friends and
counselors who say that a child wants a relationship with both parents regardless if one is bad. And when the child feels they have a decent relationship w/ say the mother, they are seeking, wanting one with the bad father. Yearning for the bad or missing parent is normal with children. They STILL wish for a
father and mother.
In this case with the mother gone, I wouldn't be surprised if all the children miss their father and want a relationship with him. They're too
young and immature to understand all the bad
things about their father. But they still yearn for a father.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1