Deceased/Not Found CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #40

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So according to what was posted above FD was notified about 2 hours plus before he was found in the garage that his bind was being revoked? Just making sure I read some of the above posts correctly. By 11:30 when the insurance bond people showed up LE was already on the scene and efforts were underway to save his life?
Yes, the way you describe it is as the live showed it today. It was odd that multiple stations were on site at 4Jx so quickly with cameras and chose to go live. But it was the WFSB/Channel 3 drone in the air looking over everything that was so surprising to see and made understanding what was going on possible.

Many reporters were left in Stamford at the Courthouse scrambling to figure out what was going on and why the hearing was initially delay and then cancelled. The entire situation played out quickly and then the coverage shifted completely to Farmington/UCONN and then Jacobi Hospital.

MOO

Who is writing this schtick? What a series of cliches and meaningless phrases. Pattis fancies himself some sort of wordsmith, but the words he uses are old and tired. He has in no way shepherded his client through this process. To the contrary, he has encouraged Dulos' outrageous behavior, beginning from Day1 - when he slandered a murdered mother of 5, called her mentally ill, a heroin addict, accused her of faking her own suicide, and encouraged Dulos to believe he was the "true victim" rather than the beautiful woman he brutally murdered.

When confronted with his client's intentional destruction of a memorial to Jennifer, did he even attempt to admonish his client, apologize to the court, humbly promise it would never happen again? NO. He blamed the neighbors who left a beautiful and tasteful memorial with taunting his client! Where was the guiding hand of counsel when he allowed his client to give not one, but two, interviews? When did Pattis ever do anything other than pander to his client's worst impulses?

Yes, Mr. Pattis failed his client, but not for the reasons he claims. Pattis used Dulos as a foghorn in order to make himself a real live TV lawyer. Rather than paying attention to the extent of his client's pathology, he ran for the closest microphone and camera. It should come as no surprise to him that it has come to this, as he has encouraged his client to evade responsibility for his conduct - any of it - since he came into the case. He should feel bad, he really should.
Excellent post.

Can organs that have failed due to carbon monoxide poisoning be donated?
I posted a study earlier. It looks like those organs may in fact be viable, but standard practice is that they aren’t accepted.

Or atleast they weren’t when the study was conducted back in 2014.

Quick question- Once they stabilize him, can't they put the ankle bracelet/monitor back on him?? I guess I don't understand why they wouldn't be able to do so.
I understand taking it off during the therapy in the hyperbaric chamber but once that was completed, they should be able to attach the ankle monitor. JMO
He is still in critical condition but stabilized for the time being.
Fluids are good. Vitals aren't fluctuating.
He is still down for the count.
No need for his ankle monitor.
MOO.

His color being 'good' is actually the hallmark of CO poisoning - we call it a cherry red complexion. It is a bad thing. The CO latches onto the hemoglobin molecule - turning it red- and does not allow it to carry oxygen to the brain and other organs and tissues.

How long would he be in the chamber? Like is the first time several/many hours and then over days he is given treatments of a few hours at a time?

thanks

Who is writing this schtick? What a series of cliches and meaningless phrases. Pattis fancies himself some sort of wordsmith, but the words he uses are old and tired. He has in no way shepherded his client through this process. To the contrary, he has encouraged Dulos' outrageous behavior, beginning from Day1 - when he slandered a murdered mother of 5, called her mentally ill, a heroin addict, accused her of faking her own suicide, and encouraged Dulos to believe he was the "true victim" rather than the beautiful woman he brutally murdered.

When confronted with his client's intentional destruction of a memorial to Jennifer, did he even attempt to admonish his client, apologize to the court, humbly promise it would never happen again? NO. He blamed the neighbors who left a beautiful and tasteful memorial with taunting his client! Where was the guiding hand of counsel when he allowed his client to give not one, but two, interviews? When did Pattis ever do anything other than pander to his client's worst impulses?

Yes, Mr. Pattis failed his client, but not for the reasons he claims. Pattis used Dulos as a foghorn in order to make himself a real live TV lawyer. Rather than paying attention to the extent of his client's pathology, he ran for the closest microphone and camera. It should come as no surprise to him that it has come to this, as he has encouraged his client to evade responsibility for his conduct - any of it - since he came into the case. He should feel bad, he really should.

Exactly. NP should have known especially that the late breaking news for a bond hearing would have been perhaps better delivered in person by a member of the legal team to his home? It sounds like they had already tried to secure another bondsman and was this even relayed to FD? We will never truly know what was in FDs mind this morning but surely NP had to know that this morning’s news would have sent his client into a tailspin?

all of what you said is accurate.

If he will be removed from support/going to die (this is what I believe will happen) I can see GF allowing the children to say goodbye. She is an educator and would most likely give them the option if it would mean some kind of healthy closure. She wouldn’t want them to regret or resent it one day. Kids are amazing, never know what they may decide or decide to say if they went.

I hope if this happens, FD’s family is removed from the area because I believe they will cause an issue.

Yes, how remarkably convenient that he was "saved" from his suicide attempt, that was going to revoke his bail. Hmm, couldn't attempt suicide the night before? Or at, say, midnight? No, so much better to do it during the day, when he can be saved.

Drama. And now, the hearing needs to be rescheduled, while Doulos can just enjoy his stay in the hospital, and his plan for escape.

I heard it was during the morning that someone told him the news of his bail being revoked. I know some think he did this so conveniently and perhaps for insanity defense, etc. but I really don't think he's gonna make it.

There was good reason for the unidentified woman to arrive at FD residence this morning when he was no show at court for noon emergency hearing (his attorney awaiting FD at the courthouse) given she was believed an Indemnitor for his $6 mil bond that is now under question.

Take note the garage doors are on the backside of the residence, and it appears she only approached the front door before leaving and then returning about same time as the police arrived.

MOO

ETA: Confirming per WFSB/3 video that women did not go to the back of the house (where garages located) until she returned a second time and police present).

When did FD find out that this emergency court hearing was going to happen? Like how many days/hours were there between him finding out and noon today when he was found?

Mark Motuzick of Capitol Bail Bonds in Hartford, said he called Dulos at about 10:34 a.m. to talk about possibly taking over the $6 million bond but Dulos told him it was “all set.”
Motuzick said Dulos seemed out of it and short of breath - like he was working out.

Medical personnel engaged in efforts to save his life after police went to the home at about noon for a well-being check after he failed to show up for the court hearing, Farmington police Lt. Timothy McKenzie said.

Sources said Dulos was unable to breath on his own and was on life support.

Police say Fotis Dulos in critical condition after attempted suicide
This BBM part is fascinating. It was at 10:34 that he spoke to him "and he was "short of breath" at that point - perhaps doing the setup for the car? Or in it? and when was he discovered?

Publisher & EIC Courant @andrewjulien

An earlier version of the Courant’s story on Fotis Dulos’ suicide attempt reported he had died. The Courant based its report on multiple, well-placed sources with direct knowledge of the situation – including information that the family had been told.
https://twitter.com/andrewjulien/status/1222313157777031168
Dulos, charged with killing his wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, was apparently on the verge of having his bond revoked.

A short time later, Courant reporters were informed that while transporting Dulos to the UConn Medical Center in Farmington, medical personnel – who apparently continued resuscitation efforts for as long as 30 minutes – had detected a faint pulse. The story was updated.
Jan 28, 2020·
https://twitter.com/andrewjulien/status/1222313158506962944/retweets

Believe it or not, he actually has a media team to "help" him out with how he and clients present themselves. Perhaps they should be fired.

When people are deemed "brain dead" they are on life support, which involves a ventilator to keep them breathing. When the "plug is pulled" the ventilator stops and the life of the patient ends shortly afterwards. Often, people will wait for loved ones to arrive before ending life support.
But would they bother airlifting a patient to another hospital just to pull the plug? I think there is hope for survival, recovery. (my non-medical opinion)

jmo

Carrie Luft, the spokesperson for the family of Jennifer Dulos released this statement regarding today’s developments: “It would not be appropriate for us to comment at this time.” @News12CT

Marissa Alter on Twitter

Classy family, through and through, even in the most difficult times. Admirable.

Yes, the way you describe it is as the live showed it today. It was odd that multiple stations were on site at 4Jx so quickly with cameras and chose to go live. But it was the WFSB/Channel 3 drone in the air looking over everything that was so surprising to see and made understanding what was going on possible.

Many reporters were left in Stamford at the Courthouse scrambling to figure out what was going on and why the hearing was initially delay and then cancelled. The entire situation played out quickly and then the coverage shifted completely to Farmington/UCONN and then Jacobi Hospital.

MOO
You were right on top of it @afitzy and brought it all to our attention. Thank you

I posted a study earlier. It looks like those organs may in fact be viable, but standard practice is that they aren’t accepted.

Or atleast they weren’t when the study was conducted back in 2014.

I can imagine a family member needing an organ badly and its from well...the 'donor' probably murdered his mother and clearly murdered his wife and was a grifting con man...it would be tough to accept his organs..the devil was so deep into this monster.

I just realized that with all the talk of FD and suicide this needs to be put up here as well. For some, this is a huge trigger and if you are hurting in anyway just wanted to pass this information along.

SUICIDE PREVENTION HELP: The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (800-273-8255) is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

I pray for Justice for Jennifer and I hope for peace and warmth to surround those in her family and for the five children.

was any of this really worth it? Such a damn tragedy and I can only hope that MT and KM won’t be able to skirt justice as well

But would they bother airlifting a patient to another hospital just to pull the plug? I think there is hope for survival, recovery. (my non-medical opinion)

jmo
Yes, they always do whatever they can possibly do. I'm a healthcare/medical writer that works closely with hospitals. If they did indeed get a pulse eventually, they are definitely going to do their best to stabilize and save him. IMO, the fact that he is so high-profile gives them extra incentive.

I can imagine a family member needing an organ badly and its from well...he probably murdered his mother and clearly murdered his wife and was a grifting con man...it would be tough to accept his organs..the devil was so deep into this monster.
If you want to live, you want to live. At the end of the day, they’re just his organs. They have nothing to do with what he is.

But it’s medical professionals that make that call, and it appears that carbon monoxide presents a serious problem (regardless of the veracity of that belief).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member