Still Missing CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #57

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to tell in a still but you could be right. I always thought it looked like she was putting out a butt…either cigarette or weed. Her hand is close to the sidewalk and seems to be moving back and forth. Like you say it could be a marking motion to signal KM where to go. Will have to refresh the recall on the AA as my brain is playing tricks with this particular detail.
The Arrest Affidavit provides minimal information.

From Section 27, 2nd bullet pt of Troconis Arrest Affidavit:
1705361425957.png

And from Section 15 of same:
View attachment 474967
Thanks for this! I’m now remembering all the chuckles about not stealing plates but rather using your own cancelled plates! Sheer genius criminals in action. DNA etc was also probably all over the tape used to alter the plates too.

Classic move by FD and he just tied himself to NC, other vehicle plates were used on and the clean up. I would have loved to have seen his face when confronted with the Hartford Albany footage. Almost as good as the bus cam footage in NC that Js is losing his mind over!

And from Section 15 of same:
View attachment 474967
With his blue tape and adhesive, he must've thought he was so clever.... until they showed him he wasn't.

So... who was supposed to recover them? "You had ONE job." But honestly why? Why recover them? Why a storm drain? Why not discard in the trash? What's one more stop?

Weird.

JMO

I don't think FD shipped any bodies to Greece, but I wonder if he had any beloved knives. Perhaps he sent those on along to Greece. Or maybe his beloved bicycle, sans brand plate. I hope LE in Greece was ALL OVER any vehicles exported by FD.

Jmo

With his blue tape and adhesive, he must've thought he was so clever.... until they showed him he wasn't.

So... who was supposed to recover them? "You had ONE job." But honestly why? Why recover them? Why a storm drain? Why not discard in the trash? What's one more stop?

Weird.

JMO
Agree. Wonder if they wanted to frame someone else and that was KM task? The thing that trips this up is that plates tie back to FD so he would then have to claim they were stolen and altered etc. if he wanted to frame someone. It probably doesn’t matter as he was pictured in the truck with the plates on the Merritt which he probably didn’t expect either. My guess is that they have more photos of him in truck. Just curious if KM was with him at any point of the trip? Those AA’s for KM always hit me as quite vague when compared to the others we saw.

I agree. They should have buried them or sunk them in the water someplace where they wouldn’t be found.

I don't think FD shipped any bodies to Greece, but I wonder if he had any beloved knives. Perhaps he sent those on along to Greece. Or maybe his beloved bicycle, sans brand plate. I hope LE in Greece was ALL OVER any vehicles exported by FD.

Jmo
In the Arrest Affidavit, LE state they spoke with a homeless man who removed an item from one of the garbage bins FD stopped and used. It was identified as consistent in appearance with one of the white camping pillows missing from JFD's garage (per JFD's nanny). See excerpt from AA below.

1705363063130.png
The homeless man was subsequently identified as a man going by the street name "Fudge." He told LE that he had also recovered a folding hunting knife from that same garbage bin, but he had sold/traded it and could not identify to whom.

Jmo
Thanks for the reminder of another open loop. Cannot believe the container to Greece. Why do that given his money situation as it’s expensive unless it’s important imo. We never heard anything about the container or its contents other than the vehicle if I recall. I thought the bike was destroyed after the NC ride as didn’t they find the French brand band on Albany and I believe PG mentioned it was missing from 4JC garage if I recall correctly.

In the Arrest Affidavit, LE state they spoke with a homeless man who removed an item from one of the garbage bins FD stopped and used. It was identified as consistent in appearance with one of the white camping pillows missing from JFD's garage (per JFD's nanny). See excerpt from AA below.

View attachment 474975
The homeless man was subsequently identified as a man going by the street name "Fudge." He told LE that he had also recovered a bloody knife from that same garbage bin, but he had sold/traded it and could not identify to whom.

Thank you. Another forgotten detail. Who wants to read the AA to me? I need refreshing.

I wonder if FD had a knife strapped to his leg when he pedaled to JFd's house, just for protection. I don't think he intended for ANY bloodletting there....

I'd be shocked if FD didn't have fancy fish knives. Ornate. Something he'd been adept at using but loathe to dispose --

jmo

Thanks for the reminder of another open loop. Cannot believe the container to Greece. Why do that given his money situation as it’s expensive unless it’s important imo. We never heard anything about the container or its contents other than the vehicle if I recall. I thought the bike was destroyed after the NC ride as didn’t they find the French brand band on Albany and I believe PG mentioned it was missing from 4JC garage if I recall correctly.
I think it was only an assumption, that it was destroyed. It was important for him to separate it from the brand plate... so maybe he didn't throw the bike away.... he may have lived it too much.

Jmo

Thank you. Another forgotten detail. Who wants to read the AA to me? I need refreshing.

I wonder if FD had a knife strapped to his leg when he pedaled to JFd's house, just for protection. I don't think he intended for ANY bloodletting there....

I'd be shocked if FD didn't have fancy fish knives. Ornate. Something he'd been adept at using but loathe to dispose --

jmo
I’m curious why you think no intent for bloodletting?

Do you think the intent was just to kidnap and place into back of Suburban? If that was the plan then what next in your view?

I’m curious why you think no intent for bloodletting?

Do you think the intent was just to kidnap and place into back of Suburban? If that was the plan then what next in your view?
Yes, I think he planned to abduct her, hence the zip ties. I think he had a kill room set up in, near or in the area of MS, prepared...

He may even have planned to force her to drive out of the neighborhood, himself hidden from view.

Guessing he was already in the garage, accosted her with a sharp blow to the head as she stepped away from her Suburban, then went at her with the zip ties. She must have fought him with every ounce of strength she had.....

It's terrible but her grit convicted him.

No blood in the garage, it might have gone insolved...

Jmo

The Odyssey of Stupidity on Albany, maybe that's what she was doing with her grimy hands on the city sidewalk -- trying to rub conspiracy off.

Raise your hand if you've EVER leaned out a car door to rub your gum onto a sidewalk. Who would do that? Who would even think of that, as an excuse? Lame.

JMO
100% of the time, I would not do that. I mean, come on-is she that grimy?

But it wasn’t found if I recall. Could it have been what he shipped back to Greece?
There was also the loud banging reported at FDs Sturbridge Hill spec house early in the morning the day after JD murder where he had a Fore trailer and dumpster, candidate for what he did with the bike (sans the Mercier logo that he ripped off and was found in Albany trash bag…so he knew bike could give him away…all so carefully planned and orchestrated). That was the house PG was working at the day of.
If police found anything there we’ll see it soon, neighbors said police were all over that neighborhood and house.
And he went back there for media photo ops with his nieces once out on bail- remember him sweeping?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
extremevertigo