Found Deceased CT - Jessica Edwards, 30, South Windsor, 9 May 2021 *husband arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I was wondering the same, but I'm guessing, in general, that the threshold for temporarily taking custody of a baby is different than the threshold for arresting somebody for murder.
This sounds ominous:
Also, police are inside a Manchester residence with Tahj Hutchinson, Edwards' husband and the father of her infant child, Jayden. The child was removed from the residence by police this evening.
Police confirm body found is that of missing South Windsor woman

ETA: per press conference, more information expected later tonight or tomorrow regarding Manchester home and removal of the child, no longer believe she left with in an unknown vehicle. MOO: all signs point toward this being yet another tragic DV case.

Body of missing South Windsor woman found in East Hartford | WTNH.com

Last edited:
Yanique said the last time she saw her sister was at 11 p.m. on Mother’s Day, May 9. An email was sent around 2:30 a.m. May 10 from Jessica’s account to her professor saying she would not be in the class that day at Hartford Hospital where she is a clinical training student in respiratory care. Hutchinson told police the last time he saw Jessica was between 6:30 and 7 a.m. that morning. He reported her missing later that day.

Am I the only one who thinks something happened when she walked in her door leaving her Mothers Day celebration? IMO

Yanique said the last time she saw her sister was at 11 p.m. on Mother’s Day, May 9. An email was sent around 2:30 a.m. May 10 from Jessica’s account to her professor saying she would not be in the class that day at Hartford Hospital where she is a clinical training student in respiratory care. Hutchinson told police the last time he saw Jessica was between 6:30 and 7 a.m. that morning. He reported her missing later that day.

Am I the only one who thinks something happened when she walked in her door leaving her Mothers Day celebration? IMO
bbm
No, not at all.

I also think she may not have been the one to send the message at 2:30am. :(
Moms of 7 months old babies and going to classes usually get sleep whenever they can !
Imo.

You are not alone with that thought. jmo

Attachments

• 4CD609CB-1437-4728-9AD0-47204F950B09.png
    4CD609CB-1437-4728-9AD0-47204F950B09.png
    111.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
The article said that location data brought them to Jessica's body. Tell me he didn't bring his cell phone on that trip....maybe they were able to track his vehicle.
Anyways, what a disaster. That poor baby Jayden. This makes me think of the Jennifer Dulos murder - a family in CT shattered around Memorial Day with an act of apparent rage. God be with them all and I'm sure Jessica's family will surround Jayden with as much love as possible.

Last edited:
Police: Husband of missing CT woman charged in her death

Husband of Jessica Edwards' charged in connection with death | fox61.com

Husband (Tahj Hutchinson) charged with 1st degree manslaughter, with LE saying additional charges possible.

One other item of note, he is rather younger than Jessica (22 vs 30). Quick scan of ohio records doesn’t show any criminal or legal history.

His facebook: Tahj R Hutchinson

That isn’t him.
This is his FB.
TJ Hutchinson

Jessica’s IG/FB
Login • Instagram
Jessica Hutchinson

Last edited:

Husband (Tahj Hutchinson) charged with 1st degree manslaughter, with LE saying additional charges possible.

One other item of note, he is rather younger than Jessica (22 vs 30). Quick scan of ohio records doesn’t show any criminal or legal history.

His facebook: Tahj R Hutchinson

I don’t think that is correct..try this one:

Oh my. This is why I don't visit FB. That page will be gone very soon. That's all I'll say.

I’m surprised he left it up this long.
He limited the comments on some posts but there were a few from friends or coworkers that didn’t believe him.

@sds71

Whelp. I would say I cannot believe this... oh, but I can. This is so sad. :(
He was an obvious suspect from the start with his ridiculous story of her leaving with some unknown "good friend" that was never identified. And who emails to "call out " for in-person classes? Not a student like Jessica has been portrayed to be. IMOO.
I have faith that the police have a very good case already against him. They seem to have done a solid job so far.
I hope he admits to what happened and pleads guilty so this family can mourn without the drama and stress of a trial.

I just got home. So glad to see he's been arrested. I will NEVER understand what leads to this. I can only imagine that maybe she was beginning to become independent and could soon take care of herself; they were most likely having issues, because he was not with her Mother's Day; A man that could not fathom, his wife might not need him or no longer willing to take his abuse. Maybe those past days were the most crucial part of leaving. I don't know if this is what happened, but I would bet.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NopeNopeNope
Back