DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm assuming SS did not have free will at 11:54 and DW was calling the shots. This was the last call from SS's phone. Why would SS choose to call his driver? Another package delivery? Any courier could handle that. Why would SS choose to call his driver at this point? Why was JW so integral to the whole thing? I am interested in your thoughts and appreciate your posts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IMO SS had been trying to send subtle messages to people that didn't pick up on his hints. A courier service certainly wouldn't help, so he convinces DW, that "We need to contact JW and get him to bring more cash.
Maybe SS had a plan for another bs message hoping that JW would realize something wasn't real. Unfortunately, no connection and his backup rescue plan failed.

:blink: huh? We HAVE. Posts #1-#9 on this forum would be a great place to start if you're interested in re-hashing.

We did start there. And now we are here. We are bringing up facts brought to light in police reports about the people involved. People that were previously protected by "W1, W2, W3" in sealed documents that are now becoming unsealed and identities being released.

Noone is saying for sure they think JW is involved or complicit. But a lot of things are weird and we know, for a fact from LE and court documents, that at least one other person was involved aside from the person arrested.

Since many websleuths members have answered a lot of questions (from sleuthing) about DW's actions/whereabouts/personal details etc in previous posts, maybe you, who seems to know a lot of insider information about the family can help us answer a lot of the questions that remain unanswered about the people involved whose identities were revealed by LE in official documents. Like, for example, JW. Be a pal! Sleuth it out!

I respectfully disagree. There were some posters who tried to explore why DW came back to DC and whether there it was significant, but it devolved into a bunch of shouting on the side of, "that's far from the crime scene and it is not significant other than he wanted help from his brother". I also think it's worth wondering why he came back to DC. I do not believe it was because he was turning himself in. I don't believe it.

You were on the scene like asap after it happened. Which means you may not know it but you can definitely be a huge help in this case!

It's good to get all perspectives on this- especially local people, who are near them. Any ideas as to who else could be involved that maybe we haven't thought of?

Sorry for a billion questions, but I'm genuinely interested. We haven't had any really new info lately and this tragedy really strikes me as to how such terrible things be done to a mom, a dad, and a little kid, trusted long-time housekeeper. The thought of what happened to them haunts me- the fear and pain they felt in their last moments of life. Awful.

I was on the scene 2 or 3 hours later but not really on the scene because it was blocked off a block in every direction. I don't have any insight into who may be involved. I can tell you there was a lot of confusion about who was in the house at the time.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/05/18...-killed-in-dc/ (from Carolyn1963 link above)

Thank you for this link. Two important statements from that link stand out to me, bold above.

Reports of a prowler, I'm not sure we could find out what time this prowler was reported? However it was concerning enough for someone to report him/her. This could be a huge clue as to the timeline and possibly finding a camera near where this prowler was when reported.

If it was the Porsche owned by the Mr & Mrs S family, I'm thinking it was not driven by Mr S or Mrs S. This is their neighborhood, they had a child that lived in the neighborhood. My opinion would be the couple would be most respectful and not be speeding. They both appear mature and responsible.

I'm hoping LE is able to salvage video from security cameras to add/support evidence. A good timeline supported by video to catch all involved and secure a guilty verdict to those involved.

Someone floated the theory, that makes some sense to me, that AS wasn't at home at the time and was called home and that she was the one speeding through the neighborhood to get to her son.

I remain stuck on the burning Porsche. If we venture into the "JW is involved" theory for a moment, was there a double-cross? Did he use DW to procure money, and then leave him hanging at the mansion? It seems the Porsche was used as a getaway car - if there was more than one perp, why didn't somebody have a car to drive away? Did someone else leave before the fire? In what?

Was JW supposed to come back when signaled and pick up Wint? (11:54…) And never showed? 12:30 comes, no JW. 1:00. Nada. DW gets royally po'd, takes out his rage and sets the place on fire, and drives off in the Porsche. Then JW gets call from AIW - hoping he knows where SS is. Learns house is on fire. Drives in, parks a block away to see what's going on.

WHY was the Porsche burned? And why not right away? Why wait until late afternoon? If it was because of evidence, then just hide it so nobody finds it until things cool down. Dismantle it for parts. If DW was stealing the Porsche (even as a lone perp), then why would he destroy it? This has me stumped. Was there a bigger crime than intended - was the Porsche too hot? Did JW torch it? I think the burnt Porsche is a big clue. To… something or other, and has to do with a part of it not going as planned (if there was a plan).

And here is where I'm going with all this: If there was a double-cross, maybe the convoy was coming after JW. Maybe a score was going to be settled. There were knives. Each person appears to have been getting $2500 for something. An Amerit truck might be handy to dismantle everything JW owned, and take it. Maybe the Amerit driver got really lucky not to be killed.

Oh, and - where is JW now? We haven't seen hide nor hair of him since this whole thing started. Why is that?

That's it for the theorizing/wild speculation for now.

I remain stuck on the burning Porsche. If we venture into the "JW is involved" theory for a moment, was there a double-cross? Did he use DW to procure money, and then leave him hanging at the mansion? It seems the Porsche was used as a getaway car - if there was more than one perp, why didn't somebody have a car to drive away? Did someone else leave before the fire? In what?

Was JW supposed to come back when signaled and pick up Wint? (11:54…) And never showed? 12:30 comes, no JW. 1:00. Nada. DW gets royally po'd, takes out his rage and sets the place on fire, and drives off in the Porsche. Then JW gets call from AIW - hoping he knows where SS is. Learns house is on fire. Drives in, parks a block away to see what's going on.

WHY was the Porsche burned? And why not right away? Why wait until late afternoon? If it was because of evidence, then just hide it so nobody finds it until things cool down. Dismantle it for parts. If DW was stealing the Porsche (even as a lone perp), then why would he destroy it? This has me stumped. Was there a bigger crime than intended - was the Porsche too hot? Did JW torch it? I think the burnt Porsche is a big clue. To… something or other, and has to do with a part of it not going as planned (if there was a plan).

And here is where I'm going with all this: If there was a double-cross, maybe the convoy was coming after JW. Maybe a score was going to be settled. There were knives. Each person appears to have been getting $2500 for something. An Amerit truck might be handy to dismantle everything JW owned, and take it. Maybe the Amerit driver got really lucky not to be killed.

Oh, and - where is JW now? We haven't seen hide nor hair of him since this whole thing started. Why is that?

That's it for the theorizing/wild speculation for now.

Good thoughts. I'd love to know what they were up to. I wish LE would have followed them at a distance for a while longer. I have a feeling DW has two knives on him at all times, though.

I don't know why everyone is so convinced that JW is involved when LE doesn't seem to share that conviction. No one has tied him to DW. He has no record. I really feel like this guy's life is being ruined by all this speculation. I understand the lies are suspicious, I was suspicious as well until I remembered that no one knew SS was dead at the time. And I think everyone has gone off on tangents about taking money (that we have no indication is missing) and signals being sent. Unless there is some connection between these men I think this is all very thin.

It is odd that JW didn't respond to the 11:54 call but a likely explanation is that he missed it and SS left a message "got the money". No need to call back. Why would he go back to the scene if he was involved? Why would he present himself to the police -- who had no way of knowing who he was at that point -- and tell them he dropped off $40,000?

There are more unanswered questions if you think he's involved than if he isn't.

[video=twitter;610829287583784960]https://twitter.com/ClohertyWTOP/status/610829287583784960[/video]

If for any reason he should be released, it would be into the custody of ICE. I wonder if he's wanted for crimes back in Guyana.

:drumroll: :floorlaugh:

I'm awake with insomnia, in a far away time zone, and don't have my glasses handy, so forgive my typos.

How's this for a theory: JW lied about the money going into the car to explain why his finger prints would be there, and why the entry/ignition system possibly recorded tampering at that time. What if the plan was to drop off DW's cut, and move the Mosler at that time? What if the Mosler was unexpectedly disabled, so this was not possible. That sure would explain the meltdown and lies, and perhaps even the idiotic auto shop on wheels.

So, he appears to have his hair pulled back in a pony tail? If you couldn't see the 'tail' one might think he had short hair. Just a thought.

Yes, his hair is in a pony tail in that sketch. I said from the start the guy with short hair could have been DW with a pony tail.

Further docket entries on wint

06/16/2015 Attorney Appointed/Dismissed Attorney Appointed/Dismissed
Attorney AGO, ARTHUR dismissed/withdrawn for WINT, DARON D on 06/16/2015

06/16/2015 Attorney Appointed/Dismissed Attorney Appointed/Dismissed
Attorney LAWSON, NATALIE dismissed/withdrawn for WINT, DARON D on 06/16/2015

06/16/2015 Attorney Appointed/Dismissed Attorney Appointed RETAINED
enting Defendant (Criminal) WINT, DARON D as of 06/16/2015

06/16/2015 Attorney Appointed/Dismissed Attorney Appointed- RETAINED
Attorney HANOVER, SEAN R. representing Defendant (Criminal) WINT, DARON D as of

06/16/2015 Event Scheduled Event Scheduled
Event: Preliminary Hearing
Date: 07/02/2015 Time: 2:15 pm
Judge: REID WINSTON, RHONDA Location: Courtroom 316

06/16/2015 Form Generated: Prisoner Return Form Generated: Prisoner Return
Prisoner ReturnSent on: 06/16/2015 11:45:33.56

06/15/2015 Notice of Filing: Notice of Appearance- RETAINED
Attorney: HANOVER, SEAN R. (1002709)
Attorney: SALWIERAK, STEPHEN J (1011915)

Wints new attornies
HANOVER, SEAN R.
SALWIERAK, STEPHEN J

I don't know why everyone is so convinced that JW is involved when LE doesn't seem to share that conviction. No one has tied him to DW. He has no record. I really feel like this guy's life is being ruined by all this speculation. I understand the lies are suspicious, I was suspicious as well until I remembered that no one knew SS was dead at the time. And I think everyone has gone off on tangents about taking money (that we have no indication is missing) and signals being sent. Unless there is some connection between these men I think this is all very thin.

It is odd that JW didn't respond to the 11:54 call but a likely explanation is that he missed it and SS left a message "got the money". No need to call back. Why would he go back to the scene if he was involved? Why would he present himself to the police -- who had no way of knowing who he was at that point -- and tell them he dropped off $40,000?

There are more unanswered questions if you think he's involved than if he isn't.

How do you know that no one knew at the time JW was questioned? Do we know what time it was? What would have been the reason for bringing him into the station, just the fire? I read a quote from a LE official who said that s/he didn't understand why JW would lie when the stakes were as high as murder -- I'll try to find it.

How do you know that no one knew at the time JW was questioned? Do we know what time it was? What would have been the reason for bringing him into the station, just the fire? I read a quote from a LE official who said that s/he didn't understand why JW would lie when the stakes were as high as murder -- I'll try to find it.

Seems very naive for a LE official to say that, because of all people LE has to know that witnesses lie.
Some people even falsely confess to crimes they don't committ.

SS wasn't identified until the next day. At the time at least one LE source told a reporter at the scene, who told me, that the 4th body was a male employee. But they knew immediately it was a murder scene.

I have had to edit or in some cases remove many posts this morning ... before sufficient java, I might add.

Please do NOT bring direct quotes or screenshots of non-MSM or non-LE to the thread. Comments by individuals other than MSM/LE are considered rumor and not to be relied upon.

:tyou:

Ahhh ... Coldpizza beat me to the punch while I was busy snipping. Thanks CP !!

How could any attorney defend this ?? Even if it IS your job - it would be like defending Manson, only worse.

I don't know why everyone is so convinced that JW is involved when LE doesn't seem to share that conviction.

I hardly think anyone is convinced though some may lean more towards than away from that.

No one has tied him to DW. He has no record. I really feel like this guy's life is being ruined by all this speculation.

BBM: Yes and NO. There is the question of close proximity of various addresses. Very close if what has been sleuthed here is correct. It's also been reported on a blog that is allowed to be linked here.

I understand the lies are suspicious, I was suspicious as well until I remembered that no one knew SS was dead at the time.

I'm not understanding this. How does nobody knowing SS is deceased make a difference?

And I think everyone has gone off on tangents about taking money (that we have no indication is missing) and signals being sent. Unless there is some connection between these men I think this is all very thin.

I don't recall hearing that a message was left or a text. Just an unanswered call that was never returned. I don't see DW, 90 minutes after the money drop instructing SS to call JW to inform him that he got the money out of the garage. I would think at that point, DW would be limiting all contact unless it pertained to getting more money or contacting an accomplice.

And people go back to the scene of the crime quite often. Scott Peterson went to the place where he took off in the boat used to dump poor Laci. Many other examples too.

I hardly think anyone is convinced though some may lean more towards than away from that.

BBM: Yes and NO. There is the question of close proximity of various addresses. Very close if what has been sleuthed here is correct. It's also been reported on a blog that is allowed to be linked here.

I'm not understanding this. How does nobody knowing SS is deceased make a difference?

I don't recall hearing that a message was left or a text. Just an unanswered call that was never returned. I don't see DW, 90 minutes after the money drop instructing SS to call JW to inform him that he got the money out of the garage. I would think at that point, DW would be limiting all contact unless it pertained to getting more money or contacting an accomplice.

And people go back to the scene of the crime quite often. Scott Peterson went to the place where he took off in the boat used to dump poor Laci. Many other examples too.

Yeah, it would seem kind of weird in that moment for SS to think "wow, that was rude of me, DW, can I have the phone so that my driver can rest assured that I received the money for the dojo." Or, for DW, himself to extend that courtesy to the driver. IMO that doesn't really make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
relaxininaz