DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am willing to bet $5 we learn nothing that hasn't been posted here...for days, weeks even!

Do not post any crawfish... Do not post any crawfish... or boudin or cracklin ;-p

No crawfish this time. But tomorrow fresh red snapper, boudin and cracklin with some dirty rice and homegrown tomatoes

Chief Cathy Lanier said in one of the very first Press Conferences that it appeared as if they had been restrained at least part of the time.

I wonder if they freed him to open the safe and to show them where other valuables were.

AM I hearing the reporters saying 'they'............referring to perps???

If she has worked for them for 20 yrs and is the owner of her own business, then I have to think she might have family and friends that are capable of picking her up? Or maybe one of the others working there offered to give her a ride?

I think a reason we don't have all the facts in NG's case is that a case hasn't been made by the news or LE--neither have gone to much trouble to document what time NG and how NG got from point A to B because so far not relevant to the crime.
What we really want to know, and the public wants to know is how did SS got home.
Did anyone see a guy with dreadlocks and a neon lime vest hanging about the dojo offer him a ride? Did JW show up in the BMW (or the Porsche) to whisk him home to tend to Philip so AS could keep that mysterious and sudden assignation?
Do we know how SS got to the Dojo?
Never mind NGs transport.
Crucial details are being denied us!
Hate to break it to you but tonight on 20/20, guess what? NG telling her story and how that phone call saved her life!
Could be an insider at Dojo to see that SS left as per plan A, or help throw him in the box truck that roared up and execute plan B back at the ranch?
I am thinking investigators know something(like this or like something else) that makes them say the plot is more populous. A person can not be in two and three places at once.
Mrs. G's ride is really boring whatever it turns out to be. Honestly, it will not turn out that she is M-13 in cahoots with Mr. Alvaro F. and she met Wint Bros. when she headed up the Guyanese cartel wearing a beret and a bandolier.
I agree Katydid. She made it home just fine.
Anyone have a diagram of the house? What do you imagine went on from the time SS stepped out of his transport to the time he discovered...was one posted behind the door and one posted upstairs? I see more than one.
And why do we tend to visualize VF as the first to encounter him/them?
She would be downstairs with the vac or putting on her coat and hat very 1950's with AS upstairs with Philip and he or they, seeing her alone... then AS could have heard glass breaking, grabbed PS and got to the gun or the safe room it was rumored the family had.
I hate all that glass around a house because you can forget that it's like mountain lions can stalk you, 360 degrees of you, upstairs and down. You feel all cozy cause hey, windows mean people see in and I am not alone. I'm a sheet of glass away from my neighbors. The mountain lion says you fool, I am hidden by the hedge.
Was a lookout needed?
The thought that two came in at once occurs because we know the three are not all together conveniently in one room.
I see the entire house is covered, exits and entrances with the two women and child subdued waiting for the man.
I wonder what other people see when they close their eyes.

wint is one ugly mean looking dead eyed monster, his photo makes me cringe

This reporter's breathless delivery is really annoying me. It so sensationalistic.

stupid lawyer....................ficker.........5 minutes of air time
wint only worked at AIW for 2 years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members