DC - Savvas Savopoulos, family & Veralicia Figueroa murdered; Daron Wint Arrested #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't watch so am reading tea leaves by your comments...

So, did 20/20 say SS was not restrained? Not ever during the night? Not when he was found? Ever?

Were blueprints of the house found? Or do they suspect Wint had blueprints? I was thinking he may have had a floorplan, but by the search warrants...has that now been confirmed?

So, did 20/20 say SS was not restrained? Not ever during the night? Not when he was found? Ever?

Were blueprints of the house found? Or do they suspect Wint had blueprints? I was thinking he may have had a floorplan, but by the search warrants...has that now been confirmed?

They showed blueprints very briefly with an FBI guy... not that they were found in the house. Discussing why they were kept upstairs.

Has anyone considered that the reason Wint kept getting light sentences is because he was given some sort of a deals in exchange for information on his drug dealing crimminal friends and relatives? How could Prosecutors not see his vicious crimminal escalation?

The thing that stands out the most to me in this whole show is the lack of focus on JW. Seems to me, media is moving away from that...or is that just me?

ETA - or maybe I spoke to soon? LOL!

But just as suspected, learning nothing new - except that maybe Savvas wasn't restrained the whole time?

I would imagine he was fully compliant though with Amy, Vera and little Flip restrained and being tortured.

About SS not being tied up... Ryan Smith was asked about the source for that info awhile ago and he still hasn't answered.

I think a reason we don't have all the facts in NG's case is that a case hasn't been made by the news or LE--neither have gone to much trouble to document what time NG and how NG got from point A to B because so far not relevant to the crime.
What we really want to know, and the public wants to know is how did SS got home.
Did anyone see a guy with dreadlocks and a neon lime vest hanging about the dojo offer him a ride? Did JW show up in the BMW (or the Porsche) to whisk him home to tend to Philip so AS could keep that mysterious and sudden assignation?
Do we know how SS got to the Dojo?
Never mind NGs transport.
Crucial details are being denied us!
Hate to break it to you but tonight on 20/20, guess what? NG telling her story and how that phone call saved her life!
Could be an insider at Dojo to see that SS left as per plan A, or help throw him in the box truck that roared up and execute plan B back at the ranch?
I am thinking investigators know something(like this or like something else) that makes them say the plot is more populous. A person can not be in two and three places at once.
Mrs. G's ride is really boring whatever it turns out to be. Honestly, it will not turn out that she is M-13 in cahoots with Mr. Alvaro F. and she met Wint Bros. when she headed up the Guyanese cartel wearing a beret and a bandolier.
I agree Katydid. She made it home just fine.
Anyone have a diagram of the house? What do you imagine went on from the time SS stepped out of his transport to the time he discovered...was one posted behind the door and one posted upstairs? I see more than one.
And why do we tend to visualize VF as the first to encounter him/them?
She would be downstairs with the vac or putting on her coat and hat very 1950's with AS upstairs with Philip and he or they, seeing her alone... then AS could have heard glass breaking, grabbed PS and got to the gun or the safe room it was rumored the family had.
I hate all that glass around a house because you can forget that it's like mountain lions can stalk you, 360 degrees of you, upstairs and down. You feel all cozy cause hey, windows mean people see in and I am not alone. I'm a sheet of glass away from my neighbors. The mountain lion says you fool, I am hidden by the hedge.
Was a lookout needed?
The thought that two came in at once occurs because we know the three are not all together conveniently in one room.
I see the entire house is covered, exits and entrances with the two women and child subdued waiting for the man.
I wonder what other people see when they close their eyes.

And she states again and again her days were other than the response on email/text from Amy .......

which was (big paraphrase ...does anyone have screenshot ...most all were blurred but I did see one here that said See you Monday ...? )

"see you Monday "

She was not regularly scheduled for Monday and hasn't even mentioned that in interviews .

Monday ?!

Good to see Ryan Smith again after whatever prompted HLN's upheaval. Still don't understand what they (HLN execs) were thinking...

From the way I understood it, SS was not restrained when he was found. I wonder if he was able to get loose? And thus the bat? (the horror is so hard to even type). Or as I think someone else posted earlier, maybe he was let loose to open the safe??

The blueprints they referred to in the show were obtained from realtor/contractor or someone like that, iirc.

He harbored enough hatred to lie in wait and ambush/attack/stab in the neck the same man he failed to kill the first time he ambushed/attacked/stabbed multiple times.

He stews.

I not saying he's not violent or sadistic......I'm saying he doesn't strike me as the type to sit back and reflect on his life and have any introspect as to why his life is where it is. I think there's a lot of "empty space" in his mind. I don't see DW sitting around on his daddy's porch thinking " that dam SS......he's the reason my life sucks!" He was violent throughout his life it seems. He "picked" SS because, as I've stated before, he is no different than any other career opportunistic criminal. They're like toddlers.......I see, I want, I take. There's not a deep thought in that guys mind. JMO.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

What ever happened to Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE)? They are busy deporting children of undocumented aliens and not tracking felons like Wint. Why do I even ask?

The FBI man says he doesn't believe this was about the money and he mentioned a hired hit.

To be fair, apparently JW attempted to txt and call SS as well! I don't know why they only released the VM to AS
Is that consistent for preponderance of news stories or in court docs? Did he attempt to call SS? Not challenging. I just am dizzy with all the different renderings of the facts.
So honestly am asking.

From the way I understood it, SS was not restrained when he was found. I wonder if he was able to get loose? And thus the bat? (the horror is so hard to even type). Or as I think someone else posted earlier, maybe he was let loose to open the safe??

The blueprints they referred to in the show were obtained from realtor/contractor or someone like that, iirc.
Wint had control of SS with his torture of the other hostages, e.g. "Step out of line and I'll cut off his other ..."

The thing that stands out the most to me in this whole show is the lack of focus on JW. Seems to me, media is moving away from that...or is that just me?

ETA - or maybe I spoke to soon? LOL!

But just as suspected, learning nothing new - except that maybe Savvas wasn't restrained the whole time?

I would imagine he was fully compliant though with Amy, Vera and little Flip restrained and being tortured.
Not tying up SS, may have been a way to torture him emotionally and to humiliate and emasculate him.

Just catching up on thread. Has the show been put up on YouTube?

Has anyone considered that the reason Wint kept getting light sentences is because he was given some sort of a deals in exchange for information on his drug dealing crimminal friends and relatives? How could Prosecutors not see his vicious crimminal escalation?

Possible. But honestly, it's the system. Look at the guy this week who stabbed (almost to death) the young girl in a Target. Savage. Have you seen that guys rap sheet??? [emoji33] it is criminal in itself that some criminals are out walking around. Trust me, you can rob a bank at noon and be out by dinner where I live.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

The FBI man says he doesn't believe this was about the money and he mentioned a hired hit.
All due respect to "FBI man." Hiring a guy like Wint with the long criminal record, DNA on file, and erratic behavior (plus possibly drinking problem; at very least, flip- out behavior when he drinks) KNOWN by all as truculent, hostile, no ice-man he, is just plain dumb. Maybe he came free. I wouldn't pay him. The FBI man is going on the forums and picking up the buzz. And I can tell you, he should consider the source. Whoever hired needs to demand his money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member