Details Emerge: Casey/Cindy Fight - Part 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This Anthony family!!!! (SIGH) Who would have known... guess 'they' all do. They are appalling!!

I suspect, since Caylee does sometimes resemble Cindy, that was probably an issue to.

I look at the happy loving pictures with Caylee and it just seems impossible, but she is dead.

Not even reported missing by her own mother for 31 days.

All of the Anthony's are lying .... so they can not be depended on for any 'real' facts. Makes it harder to figure out.

Let me give you something to chew on regarding Casey's hidden pregnancy. Way back when a co-worker stated that when Casey was showing, she told everyone that she had a tumor and was going to get rid of it. This was a long time ago and I do not remember where when or how this information came about. So it's pure rumor at this point. But how chilling if it's true! Was she planning on giving birth in secret and dumping Caylee in a dumpster somewhere?

Let me give you something to chew on regarding Casey's hidden pregnancy. Way back when a co-worker stated that when Casey was showing, she told everyone that she had a tumor and was going to get rid of it. This was a long time ago and I do not remember where when or how this information came about. So it's pure rumor at this point. But how chilling if it's true! Was she planning on giving birth in secret and dumping Caylee in a dumpster somewhere?

What I don't get is that Casey also explained to Cindy that her growing belly was the result of having "female issues" and/or a "tumor" .

Do you know of any other mother (not to mention a mother who is a registered NURSE) that could look at her daughter's increasingly bulging stomach like that and NOT rush her to a doctor??? :waitasec:

That tells me Cindy knew Casey didn't have a huge "tumor". She knew Casey was pregnant, but in her manic need to be the "perfect family with the virgin daughter", she played along with the "female issues" story. IMO.

Cindy can't even think that Casey may have hurt Caylee, because in her subsconscience, she thinks it's her fault..if only she hadn't etc.
Without professional help, I don't think Cindy will ever be able to accept the truth. The only thing she has to hold onto is her little Casey and the lie..otherwise, she'll lose her mind.
How can she accept the truth that her own daughter she adored could hurt Caylee? How can she rationalize all of this, knowing she was the one forcing Casey to grow up, which resulted in Caylee's death.
I can't see Cindy ever coming to terms with the truth.
^i^

This is how I've felt since DAY ONE.

What I don't get is that Casey also explained to Cindy that her growing belly was the result of having "female issues" and/or a "tumor" .

Do you know of any other mother (not to mention a mother who is a registered NURSE) that could look at her daughter's increasingly bulging stomach like that and NOT rush her to a doctor??? :waitasec:

That tells me Cindy knew Casey didn't have a huge "tumor". She knew Casey was pregnant.

Cindy not seeing this does not make sense. I have been in Rick's shoes so many times. I can't figure out whether my oldest sis is the dumbest person on earth or feels her kids are intitled to do what they please, even if they break the law. We are supposed to believe every rediculous excuse she spins. And I have no doubt that my sis would break the law to protect her kids. She's a carbon copy of our mother and CA. The latest fiasco was one of her son's, a meth addict, asked his Alzheimer's ridden dad, to take him to apply for a job at a bank. He walks into the bank and robs it. He also did this again a few days later. The feds show up at the house with pics in hand and my sister denies her son was robbing a bank. He was arrested a short time later. My sis then accuses her future son in law of turning him in and now it's his fault her son will go to prison. The future SIL did not turn him in, and so what if he did? Her son should go to prison, he robbed a bank for crying out loud! Sheesh, I just want to wring her neck sometimes.

If The A's are not found guilty concerning coverup or whatever, I have a feeling they will be joining me at Murder Victim.com. I feel this site will be a sobering experience to them.

If The A's are not found guilty concerning coverup or whatever, I have a feeling they will be joining me at Murder Victim.com. I feel this site will be a sobering experience to them.

I gather you are a crime victim. ((((Hugs)))).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm View Post
Cindy can't even think that Casey may have hurt Caylee, because in her subsconscience, she thinks it's her fault..if only she hadn't etc.
Without professional help, I don't think Cindy will ever be able to accept the truth. The only thing she has to hold onto is her little Casey and the lie..otherwise, she'll lose her mind.
How can she accept the truth that her own daughter she adored could hurt Caylee? How can she rationalize all of this, knowing she was the one forcing Casey to grow up, which resulted in Caylee's death.
I can't see Cindy ever coming to terms with the truth.
^i^This is how I've felt since DAY ONE. <kimster>

Yeah .... thank God for that therapy working out real good!! I'm sure Cindy appreciates it!!
:rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes: :bang: :bang:

What's really sad is that she basically followed through on those plans only 3 years later!:furious:

SNIPPED: "... I believe that CA had a temper, and I believe that CA felt that Caylee would have been better off with her, than with Casey, I just can't see Cindy letting Casey leave with Caylee. I think this is what the fight was about. It might have started about the money, but I believe it escalated to a fight about who was going to get Caylee." ...

The added bolding of the typeface is mine.

I agree it became about who was going to have custody of Caylee, and this is why Casey, who didn't want Cindy to ever have custody of Caylee, said "because I'm a spiteful " when Lee asked why Casey hadn't allowed Cindy to see Caylee. (This is, of course, presuming one believes Lee when he says that this is what Casey told him.)

Casey was telling the truth when she told Lee that she'd refused to allow Cindy to see Caylee because she was "a spiteful ."

Lee just didn't realize at the time Casey made this statement to him just how truthful she was being, nor did he have any idea that Casey's decision to prevent Cindy from seeing Caylee was a permanent and irreversible one. :cry: :cry: :cry:

This Anthony family!!!! (SIGH) Who would have known... guess 'they' all do. They are appalling!!

I suspect, since Caylee does sometimes resemble Cindy, that was probably an issue to.

I look at the happy loving pictures with Caylee and it just seems impossible, but she is dead.

Not even reported missing by her own mother for 31 days.

All of the Anthony's are lying .... so they can not be depended on for any 'real' facts. Makes it harder to figure out.

And don't forget the words right out of Casey's mouth "I was arrested on a whim"

The short version:
Cindy's brother told both of these stories, which appear to be true.
Apparently, George's dad owned a car lot and George worked there. One day they had a huge fight and George threw dad thru the plate glass window. George quit and opened his own car lot down the road. I believe when it failed, the family moved to FL.
Cindy's brother was getting married and Casey showed up at the wedding looking pregnant. Cindy and George denied it...said you'd have to have sex to get pregnant. Casey was 7 months along!

I'd sure love to see those wedding photos w/ Casey pregnant! I wonder why we haven't seen any pics of Casey prego.... as much as she is a camera hog and an "aspiring photographer"!

For CA to be choking KC it seems to me that there would have to be a very huge motivation; not theft, not missing gas cans or the other bad behavior. It is my opinion that this fight was ignited by CA learning of the demise of Caylee. This is just speculation, of course. But I am trying to imagine what would ever cause me to choke someone. It would have to be something horrific. JMO

My oldest dd has Boarderline Personality Disorder. While she is far from a sociopath I can see a lot of KC's quirks in her. On the last night we were together before her diagnoses, we were engaged in another battle over nothing and she attempted to strike me. Out of reflex I slapped her back. This is a child who was spanked maybe 5 times in her life. (In my book a spanking is 1 swat on the bottom, a good spanking is 2 swats on the bottom.)

If it happened at all it is possible CA was defending herself or perhaps CA pushed KC away as a means to walk away from a verbal confrontation that got carried away.

Account of Cindy's hands on Casey's throat are prolly Casey=>Lee=>Jesse...so exactly how accurate do you think that account is based on the most likely source of that detail? Would Casey bend a story to make it more sympathetic to her cause.....?........naaaaah, surely not.

The above mentioned slap happened 8 years ago. Last year I over heard my oldest dd telling my youngest how lucky she was to be raised without being spanked, as she herself had been spanked into her 20's! If it hadn't been such a horrible incident it would have been laughable that she would bring it up after all this time and still trying to make herself the victim. But that is just part of her make up. Just like KC's stories are part of hers.

I know most won't agree with me, but I feel so sorry for Cindy. She tried to do the right thing in attempting to throw Casey out and keep Caylee. I'm sure she feels quite a bit of guilt - if she hadn't confronted Casey none of this would have happened. I wonder if that's why she refuses to believe Casey harmed Caylee. If she accepts the truth, she has to accept that her actions (although they were right) started the whole string of events that led to Caylee's disappearance and likely her death.

From Cindy's view as long as Caylee is alive, KC is not guilty. Everything can be explained away and life will go back to semi normal. If for one second CA believes Caylee is dead this creates a whole new set of problems that CA just isn't ready to face.

The one contradiction that I see as CA accepting the truth about Caylee's fate is that while KC was incarcerated the first time, C&G did not file for emergency guardianship of Caylee. There was no way in the world with the child abuse/neglect charges pending, Caylee would have been returned to KC's care. Had she in fact turned up she would have become a ward of the courts.

'Mother guilt' is the absolute worst guilt ever. Maybe it works to help us be better parents, maybe it is just a carry over to how we were raised. I have thought all along most of the behavior Cindy has displayed was driven by guilt. If only she had taken custody of Caylee sooner, if only she hadn't forced KC out of the house. If only she had done things differently. The list goes on forever, when really it was out of her hands. KC is who she is due to the chemical make up flowing through her brain. While a normal parent would be happy beyond words to know her child is so loved by her parents, KC only saw it as love that belonged to her that was being siphoned away. Such a sad, sad situation.

This case is also unique because at the onset there was no indication murder was involved, simply a child gone missing. I am sure that’s what CA believed when she called 911, in fact she may have been relieved when KC came up with the nanny story because that’s what she wanted to believe - to protect herself from the sheer horror that her daughter was a monster.

I think CA is in denial but IMO her 911 call to the effect that "it smells like there's been a dead body in the damn car" indicated that she really did know, at least on some level, that Caylee was dead. What other dead body would she think it could possibly have been? She probably said that because she was shocked, scared about Caylee, and didn't realize that the case would garner national attention.

That tells me Cindy knew Casey didn't have a huge "tumor". She knew Casey was pregnant, but in her manic need to be the "perfect family with the virgin daughter", she played along with the "female issues" story. IMO.

I used to work in maternal health, more than once we had young teens show up in active labor accompanied by shocked parents who didn't know their daughter was pregnant. These girls weren't obese, the one I remember best was fairly petite.

Sometimes the families were very close and it seemed absurd to me that the pregnancy was truly a surprise. A couple girls that I got close to during their hospital stay explained they were very careful in what clothes they wore and in how much time they spent around their parents.

This doesn't seem like the case with KC, in that she wore a tight fitted shirt with her belly button protruding. Also going away for her uncle's wedding with C&G. At this point it became just another case of Cindy wearing blinders where KC is concerned.

It's possible KC had been able to conceal the pregnancy easily until the 7th month. She's tiny and the initial weight gain may have been distributed all over, due to the increase in blood volume (1/3 more at term) and other fluids. So when her belly started to protrude a little, she just claimed to have put on weight. I've had friends who didn't look pregnant one day and it seemed overnight an explosion occurred in their abdomen and boom they look very pregnant.

The only one I heard the "female problems" from was RG when he questioned JG about a possible pregnancy. JG said no, she wasn't pregnant but she was seeing a doctor for female problems.

I don't recall any mention of Casey telling Cindy she had a tumor or female issues.

I used to work in maternal health, more than once we had young teens show up in active labor accompanied by shocked parents who didn't know their daughter was pregnant. These girls weren't obese, the one I remember best was fairly petite.

Sometimes the families were very close and it seemed absurd to me that the pregnancy was truly a surprise. A couple girls that I got close to during their hospital stay explained they were very careful in what clothes they wore and in how much time they spent around their parents.

This doesn't seem like the case with KC, in that she wore a tight fitted shirt with her belly button protruding. Also going away for her uncle's wedding with C&G. At this point it became just another case of Cindy wearing blinders where KC is concerned.

It's possible KC had been able to conceal the pregnancy easily until the 7th month. She's tiny and the initial weight gain may have been distributed all over, due to the increase in blood volume (1/3 more at term) and other fluids. So when her belly started to protrude a little, she just claimed to have put on weight. I've had friends who didn't look pregnant one day and it seemed overnight an explosion occurred in their abdomen and boom they look very pregnant.

The only one I heard the "female problems" from was RG when he questioned JG about a possible pregnancy. JG said no, she wasn't pregnant but she was seeing a doctor for female problems.

2 things:

1. Both times I was pregnant, I didn't wear maternity clothes until the end of my 7th month, when as you say, Boom, I had a belly.

2. My ex SIL was a nurse. My niece was 8 mos pregnant before SIL figured it out and the only way she did was to notice a breast change when helping her change from a ball gown. She thought my niece was just gaining weight. We all thought the same thing. She gained weight all over and not just her belly.

It was interesting this AM on the Today show - a criminal profiler was on - she said that Casey is a classic psychopath - not to be looked at like a psychotic - a psychotic would say that the devil was after her child (aka Andrea Yates) and she would have to kill her daughter to save her - she didn't know right from wrong -

BUT a psychopath has zero empathy towards others and knows right from wrong- Caylee served as a prop when born 'Look was a wonderful mother I am' so she molded herself when with Jessie as this wonderful mother - it fit her needs at the time - when her needs changed, Casey morphed into something else - AT that time Caylee became a liability - Casey didn't need her anymore - Caylee was demanding as any child at that age - so Casey got rid of the liability - she didn't look at Caylee like her child someone to love, she was a demanding liability and she had to remove it so she could morph into her next phase.

This fits Casey very well - I thought about what the profiler said - it leans towards pre-meditation - get rid of the obstacle and move on - so thats why we see someone who doesn't have emotion towards the child, who thinks of herself - Casey is a psychopath

Absolutely!:) And a nasty predator.
I'm relieved there have been no indications of other human skeletal remains out there in her Killing Field.

Absolutely!:) And a nasty predator.
I'm relieved there have been no indications of other human skeletal remains out there in her Killing Field.

If there had been other remains, I would have been more suspicious of the meter reader. The fact that only Caylee's remains were found led me right back to Casey.

When I had a huge tumor in my uterus, I still had a fairly flat tummy and I was very thin!
short and petite.......size of kc. I think there is a big difference between a tumor and a baby CA........

A few comments regarding this discussion:

-- I believe that Casey harmed her daughter and must be held accountable for her actions.
-- I believe Casey grew up with a mother who was loving onc moment and angry and controlling the next. Mother/daughter became immeshed in a co-dependant, love/hate relationship.
-- When Caylee came along, both mother and daughter used her as a "pawn" in their relationship with each other.
-- Casey developed a Narcissistic personality similar to her mother's.
-- To Casey, Caylee was an object she could use to manipulate her mother and to show off to friends how great of a mother she was. Unfortunately, Caylee also interfered with her ability to have men in her life.
-- Because she did not have a job or visible means of support, Casey was dependent on her parents.
-- Like her mother, Casey knew how to keep up appearances that all was well-- and like her mother, keeping up appearances was all-important.
-- Something happened -- a major argument between the two -- to send Casey into a rage against her mother.
-- During the argument, Cindy may have threatened to take Caylee away.
-- Something snapped inside Casey, causing GREAT ANGER against her mother, and either Caylee was killed accidently due to this anger, or with pre-meditation.

I believe the key to what happened to Caylee is hidden within the dysfunctional mother/daughter relationship. This does not absolve Casey of any guilt, but gives us an understanding of her behavior and actions-- and the resulting confusion and "cover-up" regarding what happened to Caylee.

Based on my own observations/ experience with a similar mother/daughter dynamic, they are both in cover-up mode, not wanting the world to know the truth about themselves and each other. Both Lee and Casey have probably been taught since they were young to not talk about what happens in the house.

Which is why both guys seem so whipped. Out of the line of fire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member