Discussion of the Transcriptions of the Testimony of Jodi Arias

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm only on the first few pages, but she doesn't sound sincere, nor remorseful. If she had the same demeanor as the first trial, no tears, no emotion, she is sunk. JMO I hope JSS makes her get on the stand and be cross-examined on the testimony she has given so far.

O/T - I wonder if that "other site" will now change their title to "JA, convicted murderer, admits to doing it and it GUILTY as sin." I'm open to other titles. :wink:

I'm only on the first few pages, but she doesn't sound sincere, nor remorseful. If she had the same demeanor as the first trial, no tears, no emotion, she is sunk. JMO I hope JSS makes her get on the stand and be cross-examined on the testimony she has given so far.

Id be happy if jms cross is limited to what only she talked about in the first few minutes. Remorse, or the lack thereof. If he ONLY gets to cross that I'd be happy

pg 25 - she says her parents were drug users!!! Momsmoked pot while preg with CMJA

So, according to her, she protected herself again at the expense of Travis' surrogate mother. She also doesn't seem to get how deluded and self important she sounds ..like T's grandmother would have noticed or cared she hadn't heard from a girl she'd never met because Travis didn't think the girl was on important enough to introduce.

I am beginning to think that there were no threats of any kind to her or any potential defense witness. I think that was all hyped up because in a high-profile case it is easy to assume it might be true. She knows how she sounds. Her DT know, too. How she sounds is a big part of what they want to hide, IMO. This whole secrecy thing is about Arias wanting to have her say without anyone pooh-poohing her the way we are all doing now.

Don't read me wrong...I firmly believe we are right to do this as most of us here have had her number for a long time.

She says that she called Det. Flores after Leslie had told her that people were talking about her, that it hadn't even occurred to her to call him.
Can someone please refresh my memory? Didn't his initial report state that the same night Travis was found dead, that Flores and Travis' friends were all outside and his phone starting ringing and it was her?
if memory serves, she couldn't wait to start spinning her line to the cops.

I keep getting "invalid parameters" when I click on any of the links. Are they getting so bombarded with people trying to read them that they crashed already?! Lol!

I see where all of this "secret testimony" was headed now...............Jodi wanted to be able to say anything she wanted to in order to get sympathy from the jury without having to be cross examined by Juan in regards to her lies.

In other words "Just let me say what I want them to believe, and don't interrupt me ".

This way the jury gets the impression that Jodi actually had a certain amount of remorse, without Juan contradicting it with the facts.

Apparently Judge Stephens seems to believe that this one-sided account of events is acceptable in front of a jury. She did go to law school, didn't she ?

Juan was in the courtroom. He knows all of this testiphony. She isn't very good at showing remorse anyway because the only remorse she feels is that she got CAUGHT. Even when she is saying she wishes she could take it all back, she NEVER says she is sorry for KILLING TRAVIS. Sorry for a lot of other things, hurting people (although I don't believe that either) but she never says she's sorry that she KILLED him. Because she is NOT sorry.

@ZoeyWatson2014 10s10 seconds ago
@thegoldpatrol #JodiArias was NEVER, not for one SECOND in denial, thus the cleaning up, taking gun, deleting photos. Bold faced lies to ANOTHER jury. Juan will mop the floor with her either on cross or in closing arguments, OR BOTH

If nothing else, the fact that she refers to the brutal murder of Travis as 'that' over, and over, and over again, is a clear indicator that she does NOT own what she did to him.

"something bad' pffffft. No way the jury didn't pick up on this.

If nothing else, the fact that she refers to the brutal murder of Travis as 'that' over, and over, and over again, is a clear indicator that she does NOT own what she did to him.

Remember in her interrogation how she referred to it at this, that? I didn't do this! If I did that I'd been for the death penalty. She does it without even realizing

I'm never satisfied. Now I want to know what she was doing: was she fake crying? Was she animated? Was she turning to the jury like a robot and enunciating while dabbing her nose?

X5Z9QnD.png

Interesting word choices, huh? She wants to take away more from Travis' family and she wants another chance to come up with better lies. Or to keep killing him. I don't know.

Ugh! She is such a CREEEPY horrible person.

I keep getting "invalid parameters" when I click on any of the links. Are they getting so bombarded with people trying to read them that they crashed already?! Lol!

No they're trying to figure out how to distribute barf bags simultaneously with the PDFs.

I think it's offensive to call what she did "something bad". She knew she did "something bad". Seriously? I think she full well knew she KILLED Travis in more ways than one! And I bet the whole time she is thinking like a true psychopath, "See what you made me do Travis?" It's YOUR fault your dead!".

Jodi admits to smoking pot in 8th grade (page 29).

OMG ... I didn't even know what "pot" was when I was in the 8th grade !

Seriously ... lol ... things were a little different back when . . .

:seeya:

ahhh hmmm
she's making her parents relationship match the way she lies about her's and Travis'
yep = that's why she put up with the "abuse from TA
gag

I'm never satisfied. Now I want to know what she was doing: was she fake crying? Was she animated? Was she turning to the jury like a robot and enunciating while dabbing her nose?

Interesting word choices, huh? She wants to take away more from Travis' family and she wants another chance to come up with better lies. Or to keep killing him. I don't know.

Ugh! She is such a CREEEPY horrible person.

BBM:

Yes, this is important and the video should have been released as well ...

:gaah: But she probably requested NO cameras and got her wish !

OMG ... I didn't even know what "pot" was when I was in the 8th grade !

Seriously ... lol ... things were a little different back when . . .

:seeya:

I tried pot the first day of my 8th grade year. I'm 2 years younger than cmja. It was fairly common among my group to start experimenting at this age

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez
Back