DNA Doe Project - General Discussion #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
An announcement regarding investigations regarding a massacre in Utah in 1921 was made on Twitter, but more specifics haven’t been released yet. Also Motorcycle Mountain John Doe’s NamUs is down.
There was actually on Facebook, the DDP provided the family names and counties associated to seven victims of the massacre, there is also a link for potential relatives to fill in a questionnaire.

An announcement regarding investigations regarding a massacre in Utah in 1921 was made on Twitter, but more specifics haven’t been released yet. Also Motorcycle Mountain John Doe’s NamUs is down.
So there are 6 or 7 Does which Namus profiles were removed. Hopefully there will be updates soon

So, 7 cases where Namus was removed:

1. Mercer Island John Doe 2018 (WA)

2. Peter Kalama Ln Jane Doe 2013 (WA)

3. Travis County John Doe 2021 (TX)

4.Mecklenburg John Doe 2008 (NC)

5. Broadway St Phoenix Jane Doe 2004 (AZ)

Two cases which are still in Pending section, but i think they are actually in active research but the page was not updated:

6. Suzanne Jane Doe 1994 (FL). She is a victim of serial killer Keith Jesperson, otherwise known as the Happy Face Killer

7. Motorcycle Mountain John Doe 2001 (CA)

Last edited:
So, 7 cases where Namus was removed:

1. Mercer Island John Doe 2018 (WA)

2. Peter Kalama Ln Jane Doe 2013 (WA)

3. Travis County John Doe 2021 (TX)

4.Mecklenburg John Doe 2008 (NC)

5. Broadway St Phoenix Jane Doe 2004 (AZ)

Two cases which are still in Pending section, but i think they are actually in active research but the page was not updated:

6. Suzanne Jane Doe 1994 (FL). She is a victim of serial killer Keith Jesperson, otherwise known as the Happy Face Killer

7. Motorcycle Mountain John Doe 2001 (CA)

Thank you @djanga for taking the time to make this list!

Just watched a presentation Margaret Press made for Sonoma Library on March 28, 2023. She mentioned that two Sonoma County Does had been identified but not announced (one must be Motorcycle Mountain John Doe 2001). Margaret also spoke about working on identification of Tulsa Massacre Victims and explained how they identified Butte County John Doe (one of the Camp Fire victims).

Last edited:
Just watched a presentation Margaret Press made for Sonoma Library on March 28, 2023. She mentioned that two Sonoma County Does had been identified but not announced (one must be Motorcycle Mountain John Doe 2001). Margaret also spoke about working on identification of Tulsa Massacre Victims and explained how they identified Butte County John Doe (one of the Camp Fire victims).
I

i feel like the other ID is Healdsburg Jane Doe for some reason, mostly because they just added another female case with a reconstruction, but it might just be coincidence.

I

i feel like the other ID is Healdsburg Jane Doe for some reason, mostly because they just added another female case with a reconstruction, but it might just be coincidence.
I hope so, Healdsburg Jane Doe spent long time in labs, around 2 years I think, she is a part of coloboration with New Haven’s Certificate Program.

The pinned post and website really seem to be lagging behind on updates in recent months.
I think they stopped to update the pinned post :( They said some time ago that they are working on a Dashboard which will replace the pinned post, so I think they decided not to update the pinned post any longer.

Looks like DDP now has this case, per one of their dashboard sneak-peek screenshots: .

Another the DDP’s newest case according to the screenshots of the new dashboard. Can’t wait to see the dashboard life!

el Mirage Backyard John Doe (AZ)

https:///wiki/El_Mirage_John_Doe_(2019)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay