Does Anybody Believe George Sexually Abused Casey? POLL ADDED

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Have you Changed your mind about ICA being Molested?

• Yes, I now believe she was molested

Votes: 26 2.7%
  • No, I never thought she was molested and still don't

Votes: 744 77.9%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards believing it now

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • I'm not sure, leaning towards not believing it now

Votes: 28 2.9%
  • No Idea Either Way...Who Can tell with this family?

Votes: 132 13.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No, I absolutely do not believe CA was sexually abused by GA or LA; and find it infuriating that she is using this as an excuse for her "ugly coping" and murdering precious Caylee.

I have a lot of personal reasons for not believing her, and won't get into the whole argument of what a SA survivor truly looks like and behaves because the scope is so great, as is how a sociopath behaves and I truly believe that is what she is.

GA's non reaction does not bother me at all. He was warned not to react in court or risk being thrown out. He denied it under oath on the stand and that is what matters to me. I also keep thinking about his interview with the FBI when they showed him pictures of her doing supposedly filthy things... he got SICK! Literally threw up. Would an abuser react that way upon seeing his victim in compromising photos? I doubt it. I have to wonder if that interview and those pictures will come in eventually to combat the SA theory.

I am not a SA survivor, so may I ask a question to anyone willing to talk openly about this.

Do SA victims and survivors actively seek sexual relations?

SA victims often have a kind of roller coaster type of sexual relationships. They may go from acting out sexually, and being promiscuous to shutting down and cutting out any close, intimate relationships/

Casey's social situations may mirror that of some SA survivors, but not her cold callous heartless reactions to her child's death. That does not fit imo/

Maybe if she had endured years of sadistic torture or drug abuse. But incest does not equal cold heartedness towards one's children, imo/

No, I absolutely do not believe CA was sexually abused by GA or LA; and find it infuriating that she is using this as an excuse for her "ugly coping" and murdering precious Caylee.

I have a lot of personal reasons for not believing her, and won't get into the whole argument of what a SA survivor truly looks like and behaves because the scope is so great, as is how a sociopath behaves and I truly believe that is what she is.

GA's non reaction does not bother me at all. He was warned not to react in court or risk being thrown out. He denied it under oath on the stand and that is what matters to me. I also keep thinking about his interview with the FBI when they showed him pictures of her doing supposedly filthy things... he got SICK! Literally threw up. Would an abuser react that way upon seeing his victim in compromising photos? I doubt it. I have to wonder if that interview and those pictures will come in eventually to combat the SA theory.

Oh I had forgotten about "those" pictures. We've never been 100% sure exactly what "those" photos were but if they really were photos of Casey doing sexual things shall we say...wouldn't it be a good idea for the defense to enter those into evidence? I'd certainly think it would add credence to their claims about Casey's problems, odd behaviors and possibly what the cause was...

I think the Anthonys are clearly dysfunctional, but I'm not buying the accusations against Lee and George. I think Casey was envious of Lee in some way and started telling people about him abusing her. Lee managed to move out and be independent and it seems that many people such as relatives, neighbors and family friends liked Lee more than Casey.

The jailhouse tapes show Casey controlling the family.

Here is one problem with Baez's OS contention. He said that Casey learned to 'act' like things were fine, even after being forced to have oral sex before school in the morning.[which I highly doubt.]

Anyway, that is totally different than acting like things are ok after one's child dies. Sure, SA victims learn to deal with the abuse, and to go about their business immediately afterwards, as if nothing happened. But that is not the same thing as ignoring one's child has just died and been duct taped and wrapped in garbage bags. Baez said nothing to explain why she would have no feelings for her dead child. It takes a sociopath to react that way, and not a sexual abuse survivor. Totally different animal.

No way!! This was an evil attempt to pass blame onto someone else for ICA's behavior. The DT knows that they cannot refute the evidence the prosecution has, so they go to the other extreme. Too effin extreme by ICA and her dream (nightmare) team.

Here is one problem with Baez's OS contention. He said that Casey learned to 'act' like things were fine, even after being forced to have oral sex before school in the morning.[which I highly doubt.]

Anyway, that is totally different than acting like things are ok after one's child dies. Sure, SA victims learn to deal with the abuse, and to go about their business immediately afterwards, as if nothing happened. But that is not the same thing as ignoring one's child has just died and been duct taped and wrapped in garbage bags. Baez said nothing to explain why she would have no feelings for her dead child. It takes a sociopath to react that way, and not a sexual abuse survivor. Totally different animal.

ITA!!! I hope the SA brings this up, and I'm sure they will. They've established a timeline in their opening statement, and I think what they're doing now is showing how "off" her attitude and behavior is right around the 16th, when Caylee died. It also gives a bit of insight into KC. When they get to a description of the baby's remains, maybe it will come out then. But so far, even to people who really haven't followed the case, KC's behavior just doesn't jibe with her child dying, accidental or not, "abused" or not.

SA victims often have a kind of roller coaster type of sexual relationships. They may go from acting out sexually, and being promiscuous to shutting down and cutting out any close, intimate relationships/

Casey's social situations may mirror that of some SA survivors, but not her cold callous heartless reactions to her child's death. That does not fit imo/

Maybe if she had endured years of sadistic torture or drug abuse. But incest does not equal cold heartedness towards one's children, imo/

That was me, I didn't get my first BF until I was almost 26. (I'm 26 now).

It was a trust issue for me.

The letter that ICA wrote to "Muffin" or RA, her jail buddy made me realize this sexual abuse accusation may not have occurred. Speaking as a SA survivor myself, there has never been a time that I "THOUGHT" something might have happened, as ICA states in her letter. Either it happened or it did not. That threw a red flag up to me. I believe she is lying.

I have been fuming over the DT's opening statement and the insensitive way JB just spewed the story of sexual abuse. He's playing the trump card and it really infuriates me that he is using this excuse for her behavior. It is an insult to the real SA survivors. I never had an inkling to murder anyone.

If I had any ounce of like for JB, he blew for me with his opening statement. I thought his words were cheap, insensitive and thoughtless.

For what it's worth I'll give my opinion. I am an abuse survivor, I did anything and everything I could to try to keep my kids safe from the same thing that happened to me. I think that Casey Anthony is a spoiled brat who felt entitled to have her own way. At some point in her life she figured out that lying got her what she wanted. I don't believe the sociopath/mental illness theory, she seems to be showing emotion on the stand, especially when it's about HER, not her poor baby. What a crock that she was crying when they brought up the sexual abuse, but she never ever cried about her little girl who supposed drowned in the pool? What must Caylee have suffered? If this is true, she must have been terrified. She's more than able to show emotion. Do I think the family is dysfunctional? Yes, but there are a million dysfunctional families in the world, and they don't harm babies, or go out and party after they find her dead baby in a pool OMG who could do that? What good mother leaves their baby with a Nanny or wherever she left her every single day and week-end or even with her parents all the time? She could certainly seem like a loving mother once in a while, but what about the day by day mothering one has to do? I think that Cindy and George never made Casey take responsibility for her actions, and she has gotten away with everything she did her whole life, suddenly when she became an adult and start committing adult crimes, the world didn't view her the way her parents viewed her. If anything Cindy and George are guilty of spoiling her and buying into her lies all the years before this happened. I do not think George molested her, and I feel mostly sorry for him because his NOT speaking up to Cindy years ago has created a monster.

I am not a SA survivor, so may I ask a question to anyone willing to talk openly about this.

Do SA victims and survivors actively seek sexual relations?

This can go both ways - you become promiscuous or cold. In my teens I was one way and after lots of therapy and growing up a bit I am now on the other end of the spectrum. It is and will always be an issue for me - I rarely if ever initiate.

With the utmost respect for abuse/ incest survivors, NO, I do not believe ICA was subjected to incest by George Anthony or any other family member.

I think it is a very cheap shot to classify a sociopathic, narcissistic person such as ICA as being " Damaged" and " Different" because of alleged child sexual abuse.

Very cheap shot to true abuse survivors.

I dont know if she was sexually abused or not, but the FACT that George elected to be in the room for whatever reasons, watching his daughter give birth, because he was WATCHING IT ALL. I don't know about any of you, I can understand wanting my mom in there with me but my Dad? I think that is just out of this world over the line. Its creepy. She couldnt even muster up the courage to tell her parents the OBVIOUS fact she was pregnant, and next thing her father is watching her have a baby? And hes not really interested in who the father is? YEAH RIGHT. jmo

I dont know if she was sexually abused or not, but the FACT that George elected to be in the room for whatever reasons, watching his daughter give birth, because he was WATCHING IT ALL. I don't know about any of you, I can understand wanting my mom in there with me but my Dad? I think that is just out of this world over the line. Its creepy. She couldnt even muster up the courage to tell her parents the OBVIOUS fact she was pregnant, and next thing her father is watching her have a baby? And hes not really interested in who the father is? YEAH RIGHT. jmo

Do you know where he was located? Head or foot of delivery table? What is the source for this, if you don't mind me asking? If an Anthony said it, I doubt it... The entire family are a bunch of liars.

Also, IMO, it would be for the doctor and OB staff to tell him to move up to the head of the bed if he had his eyes in an area which was inappropriate. Not fall to the young woman pushing out her first baby as a teenager...

Do you know where he was located? Head or foot of delivery table? What is the source for this, if you don't mind me asking? If an Anthony said it, I doubt it... The entire family are a bunch of liars.

Also, IMO, it would be for the doctor and OB staff to tell him to move up to the head of the bed if he had his eyes in an area which was inappropriate. Not fall to the young woman pushing out her first baby as a teenager...

He said on the stand something like, its hard to see your daughter in that state. I took it as he watched his grandchild emerge from his daughter, and this is all after she cant even state the obvious and next you know, hes watching it all. I really have a major issue with that whole ordeal. If you cant even ask your daughter an obvious question about a human being growing inside her, and then you are told and you are all joyus, yeah right, this is after a defensive weird interaction with Cindys brother about it. Something IS WRONG here. Big time. I cant even imagine my father watching my body give birth. That is out of line, IMO.

The answer to this lies within each individual. One of my best friends growing up was being sexually abused by her dad from the time she was 4 years old (she told her mother and was severely punished for lying). Long story short, her dad died when she was 14 and she started having sex with guys we went to school with. It was a terrible thing to watch and I begged her to talk to someone to no avail. Her dad was a high ranking officer in the Air Force and she had already learned the hard way that people would not believe her. I will never think any man is "above" sexual abuse. I will say again that I believe ICA is guilty and the abuse is absolutely NO excuse for what she did, but I really believe that she used Caylee for control purposes in the same way that her dad possibly used her.

ETA: My friend got pregnant at 15 and her mom kicked her out for being promiscuous!

http://www.faqs.org/health/topics/68/Incest.html

How would Cindy know ? "Little girls fon't tell"

Cindy is a registered nurse. Nurses are taught from day 1 about the signs of neglect and abuse of children and the elderly especially, as they are legally bound to report any and all signs of abuse or neglect to the appropriate agency, and contact LE if overt injury is present.
IMO, CINDY WOULD KNOW!!!!
I think this is a desperate attempt to throw George and possibly Cindy and Lee under the Casey bus. I don't think Casey's psycho-pathology can be explained by incest, because I don't think she would have covered for her abuser until after Kaylee was dead.
I do think her entire core family lacks values and respect for themselves and others.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back