Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
part of my post - is also in another thread - sorry - but the thoughts are on this thread topic, and I'll store them here in case I lose them later. :crazy: It's getting full in my brain again, you see.

Who might be the "person other than Terri involved":

thought a.) abducted by semi-stranger/acquaintance:
Terri's judgment might have been impaired to the point where she was keeping company (and thereby Kyron had met) with a sick & twisted someone who was more of an acquaintance type of person with ulterior motives towards her children.

thought b.) abducted for another reason:
Terri's judgment might have been impaired to the point where she was keeping company with a sick & twisted someone who sought a horrible revenge after Terri broke off the relationship.

thought c.) Terri mastermind of plot: There is always that improbable Terri-as-mastermind manipulating a sick someone in order to exact revenge upon Kaine or Desiree or both.

thought d.) Accidental death due to some type of negligence: Accidental death/negligence on Terri's part or on the part of the "other person involved". Or, with the "other" party witness - and/or that party aiding after-the-fact in the cover-up out of their own guilty feelings.

part of my post - from another thread - sorry - but the thoughts are on this thread topic, and I'll store them here in case I lose them later. :crazy: It's getting full in my brain again, you see.

Terri's judgment might have been impaired to the point where she was keeping company (and thereby Kyron had met) with a sick & twisted someone who was more of an acquaintance type of person with ulterior motives towards her children.

Terri's judgment might have been impaired to the point where she was keeping company with a sick & twisted someone who sought a horrible revenge after Terri broke off the relationship.

thought c.) There is always that improbable Terri-as-mastermind manipulating a sick someone in order to exact revenge upon Kaine or Desiree or both.

thought d.) Accidental death due to some type of negligence on Terri's part or on the part of the "other". Or, with the "other" party witness - and/or that party aiding after-the-fact in the cover-up out of their own guilty feelings.

Or she was sick of not getting as much attention as she wanted (based on skewed thinking from a personality disorder and/or perhaps stemming from some PPD), and arranged something temporary to get that attention, and it quickly grew larger than she expected. Gives me somewhat of a balloon boy feeling.

Or she was sick of not getting as much attention as she wanted (based on skewed thinking from a personality disorder and/or perhaps stemming from some PPD), and arranged something temporary to get that attention, and it quickly grew larger than she expected. Gives me somewhat of a balloon boy feeling.

But then where is Kyron six weeks-plus later? That is why I can't believe this theory. I can't find a "who" in my mind. This has become too big of a crime not to want to be the first one to blink.

Poor Kaine...he has to think that Terri has a friend involved, someone who might care for Kyron during all this time...

As time goes by, my problem with this "poor Kaine is trying to make-believe" theory is that Kaine is an engineer. :waitasec:

IMO, This is why I think there has to be at least some factual basis for his thinking.

Alternatively - if he's just pretending he believes for Desiree's sake ... maybe... but IMO, he doesn't believe it himself.

Finally - Tony is probably a good barometer of what's real and what's factual. I can't see Tony letting Desiree go on publicly like this if there was not a factual basis for taking this Kyron is alive position.

Okay, no biggie, but I just wanted to share why I am willing to think there's a little factual fire behind the "Kyon is alive and coming home" point of view of his parents...

I see your thinking, Emma, but I don't believe it, personally. In one of the Q&A's Kaine did Friday he still said the same thing, that because no one has proved Kyron is not alive, he believe he is alive (paraphrasing). I think that is how they are all getting by.

oh, yes. good point, and I did forget that one.

thought e) See BeanE's brain for balloon boy attention effect theory. :D

I see your thinking, Emma, but I don't believe it, personally. In one of the Q&A's Kaine did Friday he still said the same thing, that because no one has proved Kyron is not alive, he believe he is alive (paraphrasing). I think that is how they are all getting by.

Right, I know he said that. That's a standard answer from so many families of the missing. That's LE's standard answer, it seems. But what's against standard is Kaine stating that they have LE investigative information that has them believing 3rd party involved statement. Plus, what I like to call - the knowing pregnant pause look Kaine & Desiree exchanged at the press conference when asked that question.

Maybe it's just that Kaine & Desiree know Terri well enough to believe there's a large number of possibles out there she could have manipulated into partnering with her. I mean...who knows what they know about Terri's secrets...

Anyway, :heart: .. it's a little fence I'm balancing on at the moment. Not to mention - I selfishly really really want to know how they can confidently repeat on video and in writing to media this info about a 3rd party...and why and who and what about Terri & any 3rd party is letting them hold on to hope. :)

Right, I know he said that. That's a standard answer from so many families of the missing. That's LE's standard answer, it seems. But what's against standard is Kaine stating that they have LE investigative information that has them believing 3rd party involved statement. Plus, what I like to call - the knowing pregnant pause look Kaine & Desiree exchanged at the press conference when asked that question.

Maybe it's just that Kaine & Desiree know Terri well enough to believe there's a large number of possibles out there she could have manipulated into partnering with her. I mean...who knows what they know about Terri's secrets...

Anyway, :heart: .. it's a little fence I'm balancing on at the moment. Not to mention - I selfishly really really want to know how they can confidently repeat on video and in writing to media this info about a 3rd party...and why and who and what about Terri & any 3rd party is letting them hold on to hope. :)

BBM

Is it possible that when K & D refer to LE that they are referring to Tony, the stepfather detective? just wondering. :waitasec:

I agree 6 weeks is a long time to hold out, but ya never know.

only 3 weeks if you count when the very silent and excellent counsel took over Teri's strategy for her...

Does someone besides TH know what happened to Kyron?

The thread title confuses me. I'm not convinced Terri knows what happened to Kyron.

only 3 weeks if you count when the very silent and excellent counsel took over Teri's strategy for her...

I meant the 6-plus weeks that the "other" person has held out. It is too long, for me. One of the parties would want to be the one in a position to get a better deal. The person out there with Kyron, for example, could come forward and say they had no idea that Kyron was not permitted to be taken, etc...they thought they were doing a favor for a friend. But not now.

I meant the 6-plus weeks that the "other" person has held out. It is too long, for me. One of the parties would want to be the one in a position to get a better deal. The person out there with Kyron, for example, could come forward and say they had no idea that Kyron was not permitted to be taken, etc...they thought they were doing a favor for a friend. But not now.

Agreed that "possible 3rd party" would likely be a crazy :crazy: or evil :furious: person of some ilk or another. Oh that was very scary to think about.

I'd hope for some type of backwoods commune situation.

Heck, it's all bad. :(

The level of confidence with which KH professes to believe someone else is involved, and that it was planned, indicate to me that LE has found some strong indicators. Maybe some weird communications via email, text or phone. Maybe they haven't been able to track down the other end of the conversation just yet. I can't see KH making such statements based on faith alone. I really believe that LE knows a LOT more than they're letting out of the bag at this point.

BBM

Is it possible that when K & D refer to LE that they are referring to Tony, the stepfather detective? just wondering. :waitasec:

good question.

I do hear them refer to "the investigation" with all their statements. And...all have said...Tony's not involved in the investigation...

The press should ask that question...the press will probably continue to try to clarify some of these "third party" statements with LE and/or the family at next opportunity. I hope.

part of my post - is also in another thread - sorry - but the thoughts are on this thread topic, and I'll store them here in case I lose them later. :crazy: It's getting full in my brain again, you see.

thought c.) Terri mastermind of plot: There is always that improbable Terri-as-mastermind manipulating a sick someone in order to exact revenge upon Kaine or Desiree or both.

thought d.) Accidental death due to some type of negligence: Accidental death/negligence on Terri's part or on the part of the "other person involved". Or, with the "other" party witness - and/or that party aiding after-the-fact in the cover-up out of their own guilty feelings.

OR there's another Ward Weaver somewhere in town.

Poor Kaine...he has to think that Terri has a friend involved, someone who might care for Kyron during all this time...

Sadly, this is an excellent point. If no one else is involved, that pretty much means Kyron is no longer with us. IMO, that's why Kaine chooses to believe someone else is involved, not because LE has presented him with evidence to the contrary. Accepting the idea of Terri doing this alone means no happy ending. JMO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hernak
Back