Egypt Air flight 804 missing, 19 May 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Only thing that makes sense is an explosion. What else could cause the plane to lose all 3 systems of hydraulics, wipe out all communications, discontinue commands - basically all at once? The fumes from the smoke alone would give time to send a distress signal, which would show before a fire. Maybe the codes that showed up for the plane were all actually related to a bomb. Smoke from a bomb. Fire from a bomb. Loss of communications from a bomb. Loss of all electrical power - including from the ground - cut off from a bomb. Maybe it was a timed release of sorts. Maybe the windows were messed up bc of the electricity being messd up - due to a bomb or some type of device that exploded. I mean think about it - all major power sources gone all at once. What else explains that? An electrical malfunction wouldn't blow that plane up in such a very short amount of time...at least not from what I'm finding. Looks like the A320 is known to be a very safe plane. Idk what's going on but it's a bit scary for sure with all the whackos in this world!

I know what you are saying, though often I think that it is not so much the investigation that is lacking (due to the many organisations involved with that) but it is more the amount of information that is given to the public that is lacking.

This is a pretty scary picture of what Greek authorities say their radar picked up, isn't it? :what: Seems to indicate a spiral between 15,000ft and 10,000ft.

_89743740_aircraft_movements_inf624-01.png

If an explosion suddenly blows out the front right side of a plane, would that cause it to spiral to the right? I'm trying to think back to physics... Plus the velocity... Smoke alarms went off right before the crash. Only thing that I can think of to become so instant would be an explosion. If the right side blew out then so did the copilot, therefore only the captain is left to try to save everyone - if he was even still alive from the blast.

http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/wor...t-side-of-jet-pilot-says-20160522-gp0tet.html

EgyptAir crash: Internal blast 'tore right side' of jet, pilot says

May 22 2016
Raf Sanchez, Magdy Samaan and Jannat Jalil

London: Data from the final moments before EgyptAir flight MS804 crashed into the Mediterranean suggest an "internal explosion" tore through the right side of the aircraft, according to a pilot from a major European airline.

French authorities confirmed yesterday that smoke detectors went off aboard the flight a few minutes before it crashed but said it was not clear what caused the smoke or fire.

Only thing that makes sense is an explosion. What else could cause the plane to lose all 3 systems of hydraulics, wipe out all communications, discontinue commands - basically all at once? The fumes from the smoke alone would give time to send a distress signal, which would show before a fire. Maybe the codes that showed up for the plane were all actually related to a bomb. Smoke from a bomb. Fire from a bomb. Loss of communications from a bomb. Loss of all electrical power - including from the ground - cut off from a bomb. Maybe it was a timed release of sorts. Maybe the windows were messed up bc of the electricity being messd up - due to a bomb or some type of device that exploded. I mean think about it - all major power sources gone all at once. What else explains that? An electrical malfunction wouldn't blow that plane up in such a very short amount of time...at least not from what I'm finding. Looks like the A320 is known to be a very safe plane. Idk what's going on but it's a bit scary for sure with all the whackos in this world!
I've often wondered about how easy it could be to 'take control remotely' of a plane.
We all use a smartphone. I use mine in PLACE of a laptop. Too many hackers out there are already breaking down security systems in order to gain access from money or bank accounts. It's a scary thought. .

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

When the cockpit door is shut, is it sealed shut like a panic room would be? Is the oxygen level the same?

I'm thinking the front of the plane sustained a blast. This killed controls. The error messages regarding smoke was from the blast. The error messages regarding the windows was maybe from fog and not actually from smoke. Maybe fog and condensation set in from the windows being blasted out. Maybe the "venting" of the window wasn't to get some smoke out but rather bc the window was blasted out. Maybe the emergency coding system doesn't know how to differentiate between a vented window vs a window that has been blown out completely. Idk but the explanation by the pilot that Brisbane Times interviewed makes the most sense to me.

Thank you for this - I was wrong about it being Greece ATC as it was really Egypt ATC. I haven't read anything that the decent was related to the plane invading another's airspace. Cariis, is that your interpretation or did you actually get that from somewhere? Or are you thinking of a scenario in which a passenger plane might be shot down intentionally without it actually being terrorism?

I defer to those with more knowledge, but this is what I have wondered. Although we have not seen 90 and 360 on flight24, I assuming someone at ATC somewhere did and I would guess they would be on radio whether MS804 answered or not. Could this be undocumented contact rumored of? Could FO responded? IDK.

This from Cariis thought provoking post: Def pondering if Egypt AIr prefers it to be terrorism, as it relates solely to $$ -liaability.

I've thought about this and stating terrorism rather than a use and abuse plane having enough may reduce liability in their minds. I believe Egypt would rather say act of terrorism occurred due to lax safety at other airports than issue they should have noticed. Back to MH370, it's crew appeared topnotch and beyond capable only to end up with theory one of them was responsible for doomed airliner. If one of the FC put actions into place to down plane, would Egypt even acknowledge it? To this day they still deny their pilot was suicidal off US east coast.

Hey niner! I looooove your avatar! :wink: :heartbeat:

Cariis, wow I'm so taken by your previous post. Many many many hugs to you and your mom. :grouphug:

Hey! :wave: I was going to say the same of yours! I "think" I "stole" this from you.... :D Love it!

Yeah we can track hub, kids, everything but a huge jet!

Immerstat, the ping company offered to do it but not many have signed up

So, if I may ask - does NorwegianAir have this? As I will be flying from Oakland to Copenhagen in September on this airline? Just curious! or a link to look this up! Thank you in advance!

When the cockpit door is shut, is it sealed shut like a panic room would be? Is the oxygen level the same?

It's sealed shut but I don't know if it's air tight. The plane has oxygen masks that drop down for the pilot and co-pilot. I read there is enough oxygen onboard for 15 minutes for the passengers and crew. It's horrible to think of the crew desperately trying to save the plane knowing they would soon all be dead and of course the last moments of the men, women and children onboard.

Correction there is enough oxygen for 15 minutes http://www.smartcockpit.com/docs/A320-Oxygen.pdf

Hey! :wave: I was going to say the same of yours! I "think" I "stole" this from you.... :D Love it!

Respectfully snipped by me.

I love that you're using it! I made it many years ago on Meez. My daughter showed me that site when she used to play games online.

So, if I may ask - does NorwegianAir have this? As I will be flying from Oakland to Copenhagen in September on this airline? Just curious! or a link to look this up! Thank you in advance!

100 leading airlines have it but they don't say which ones. http://www.inmarsat.com/aviation/safety-services/

The plane has oxygen masks that drop down for the pilot and co-pilot. I read there is enough oxygen onboard for 30 minutes for the passengers and crew

oxygen masks drop down automatically for the passengers, but not for the pilots, pilots need to deploy/get their masks themselves, reason being is the switches and controls above them, no room for masks above their heads, also, masks dropping down automatically might hit switches and controls,

passengers have 12 mins of oxygen, under decompression (which is really what the masks are for) this would normally be enough time for the plane to descend to an altitude where they could breathe normally,

oxygen masks drop down automatically for the passengers, but not for the pilots, pilots need to deploy/get their masks themselves, reason being is the switches and controls above them, no room for masks above their heads, also, masks dropping down automatically might hit switches and controls,

passengers have 12 mins of oxygen, under decompression (which is really what the masks are for) this would normally be enough time for the plane to descend to an altitude where they could breathe normally,

Many thanks. This link shows in detail how the oxygen masks work in both the cabin and cockpit of the A320 I was wrong earlier they only have 15 minutes oxygen supply. http://www.smartcockpit.com/docs/A320-Oxygen.pdf

It's sealed shut but I don't know if it's air tight. The plane has oxygen masks that drop down for the pilot and co-pilot. I read there is enough oxygen onboard for 15 minutes for the passengers and crew. It's horrible to think of the crew desperately trying to save the plane knowing they would soon all be dead and of course the last moments of the men, women and children onboard.

Correction there is enough oxygen for 15 minutes http://www.smartcockpit.com/docs/A320-Oxygen.pdf

No it hasn't yet and I don't know why when they could just black out the names of the security personnel.

Earlier I tried to hold my breath for 3 minutes and thought I was gonna have a coronary after 30 seconds! God rest these souls. I can't imagine the horror they indured. I pray it was fast. RIP.

Question. Some years back one of my good friends was in a car accident. A very bad one... She died. The person that was driving was split in half from her seat belt and disembodied. Would this happen in an airplane as well since it's going at such a high speed? Considering our bodies have so much "liquid" and "soft tissue", its surprising to me that a plane travelling that fast would even have any recoverable body body parts, let alone having an explosion ontop of it all. I'm wondering if it's even possible from that altitude and speed if a body could even hit the water intact, in which case it's no wonder the search grid is the size of Connecticut.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back