family sources say there is a four hour window for abduction

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Just because they got out of a car doesn't mean it's their car or that it was in their possession the night Lisa disappeared. It could be a neighbors, the grandparents, one of the brothers, a rental provided by the defense team...so on and so forth. A picture is worth a thousand words, but you can't even believe everything you see in this case. JMO.

I agree. Even if it were an abduction it could have started earlier. Someone could have snuck in the home while the drunk women were distracted. They had to go to the bathroom at some time, check on their 3 older kids at sometime, go in for snacks or more cigs at some time. Someone could have snuck in behind them and hidden, at any time earlier that night. Maybe that was when the call was made. Or maybe someone was allowed to enter the home to use the bathroom , for example.

Or used the back deck door in the computer room right beside Lisa's???

Those are lucky folks - no way can you pass a Canadian breathalyzer at three drinks then three hours - before we had zero tolerance we had .5 tolerance. Most people who have had A beer will hit .4 to .8 on the scale.

Maybe we simply use different calculators. In Canada, or BC more specifically you are considered impaired after three drinks in an evening...sometimes you can get away with one - but no more...now everyone just takes a designated driver who agrees not to drink.
Do you mean ".05", ".04", and ".08"? Hope so. :)

I was just going to post something about DB and her neighbor having to go to the bathroom in the timeline period between 5:00 pm and the 10:30 pm. This has been a stickler for me. I just can not believe that a woman can drink that much wine without going to the bathroom so I'm going to assume that DB did go inside periodically to use the bathroom. DB has stated that she did not check on Lisa after she put her in her crib at 6:30pm. Now, how hard would it have been to go into the house to use the bathroom and not "at least" open the baby's door and peek in on her?? I also think that Lisa's diaper and clothing were most likely soaked due to not being changed and Lisa probably cried most of the time before her mother came in at around 10:30pm. I also seriously doubt that DB took the box of wine outside with her and just filled her glass outside. This woman had ample opportunities to check on Lisa but did not, why? If anyone wanted to take this child they probably could have took her right in front of DB's face and she woudn't have noticed.:banghead:

I don't believe that she didn't check on her during that time. In fact, I'm starting to believe that she checked on her sometime shortly before 8:30. ;)

Just because they got out of a car doesn't mean it's their car or that it was in their possession the night Lisa disappeared. It could be a neighbors, the grandparents, one of the brothers, a rental provided by the defense team...so on and so forth. A picture is worth a thousand words, but you can't even believe everything you see in this case. JMO.

But you can apply a healthy dose of logic to aid in drawing some conclusions. Jeremy Irwin filed a police report saying someone broke into his car. It's doubtful that JI packed the kids and carseat into the electric company truck for trips to the store. And here we see the family driving around in a vehicle. It's not a stretch of logic to assume that this family owned a family car, and this is probably that car.

JMO

DB didn't check on her sick baby at any time during those 4 hours she was drinking? I find that hard to believe unless she had the baby monitor outside so she could hear the baby or she knew the baby wasn't going to wake up.

When did the boys go to bed? If it was before 10:30 did DB come in to help them get to bed or did they go to bed on their own? They seem a bit young to be putting themselves to bed. If DB came in to help them get ready for bed, wouldn't it be natural to check on the baby at that time as well?

What kind of person breaks into a house, turns on all the lights and then kidnaps a baby? He/she would have to either be an idiot or not be worried about getting caught.

Also, I thought I read in another article that JI came home, checked on DB but didn't wake her and then checked and found the baby gone. He then ran to SB's house to see if she had taken the baby with her due to DB's intoxicated state but this article says he woke her up first, checked for the baby and then ran to SB's. So which is it? If he didn't wake up DB, how would he know how intoxicated she was? Did he try to wake her and she didn't respond? Did she regularly drink to the point of passing out and when he arrived home he assumed that's what had happened and so he ran over to SB's without rousing DB?

This really leads me to believe (which hurts just to type) that Lisa was long dead before JI went to work that evening. I've tried to stay up on that fence and hope that Lisa was really abducted.

This really leads me to believe (which hurts just to type) that Lisa was long dead before JI went to work that evening. I've tried to stay up on that fence and hope that Lisa was really abducted.

But that would mean that the neighbor and her 4 yr old were both lying about seeing the baby alive and well. Why would they lie to cover up a childs death?

I should have worded it differently, I should have said acted sober, real quick. The person changed their actions entirely after having the s*** scared out of them to the point of not appearing to look drunk. My point was once adreneline hits I think a person could do things they may not have been capable of a few minutes before. (people were asking how DB could be near black out drunk and still be able to hide a body)

Wanting2 help=I said this way in the begining -a man knows when a woman who has been drinking and scared to death and crying for a reason did JI see somethng in her diffrenet when he got home!Please excuse my post--have been dippin in my box of wine!! LOL

I think it was between 6:30-8:30 and the 8:30 call to MW's phone was to ask someone to come over and help get rid of her body. It was quick, probably just a "omg, something has happened, get over here now!"

Why did JI work that night? Why did he work as long as he did? He didn't have set hours - he even said he didn't plan on being gone that long.

I maintain there was a plan in place. I think the neighbor and JI might have discussed it while DB went to the store. The neighbor's hubby may have needed an alibi.

Who called from the phone at 8:30?

If SB continued drinking until 11:30pm with another neighbor after DB went to bed. Doesn't it seem logical that neighbor was already outside and quite possibly was with DB at some point as well? Wonder if this is the new character Jim S was tweeting about?

But that would mean that the neighbor and her 4 yr old were both lying about seeing the baby alive and well. Why would they lie to cover up a childs death?

I must have missed reading the neighbor saying she saw Lisa, I only read that her daughter saw Lisa at 6:40, but it only said she saw Lisa, not that she saw Lisa alive.

Trying to figure out where the sightings can fit, and whether they were two people, here is a question for locals. Is there a hospital nearby? A restaurant where the workers wear all white?

I'm wondering who - male or female (and the blob walks like a man to me) - would be wearing all white, at night, in October.

A male nurse? A sailor in dress whites? An orderly from a nursing home? A kitchen worker?

Trying to figure out where the sightings can fit, and whether they were two people, here is a question for locals. Is there a hospital nearby? A restaurant where the workers wear all white?

I'm wondering who - male or female (and the blob walks like a man to me) - would be wearing all white, at night, in October.

A male nurse? A sailor in dress whites? An orderly from a nursing home? A kitchen worker?

Col. Sanders? ;)

I must have missed reading the neighbor saying she saw Lisa, I only read that her daughter saw Lisa at 6:40, but it only said she saw Lisa, not that she saw Lisa alive.

The neighbor said she saw the baby at 4;30, alive in her crib. It is in the newest timeline, nbc, and has it's own thread here. I will go and look for the link.

However i did not see her exact quote,so..?

ETA:
work overtime.
4:30 p.m.
-Neighbor checks in on Baby Lisa’s crib and finds her apparently fine.

-Deborah Bradley and her brother go to a supermarket to purchase baby food and a box of wine. Jeremy Irwin stayed home with children.

Read more: http://www.nbcactionnews.com/dpp/ne...-day-and-night-of-disappearance#ixzz1chGJgfS8

Col. Sanders? ;)

It's hard to tell from Google maps, but it does seem like there are restaurants in the area. A person with that job might not have a car and might commute on foot. A lot of ex-cons find work in kitchen. Just trying to explore this sighting.

Who kidnaps a baby, walks around for several hours carrying the baby in plain sight? Someone who is either not in their right mind or a complete idiot. Or someone wanting to be noticed, perhaps to help back up the kidnapping story. If someone was actually stupid enough to kidnap Lisa and then be spotted walking around by numerous people, I don't they'd be capable of hiding out this long without getting caught.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV
Back