FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In my own honest opinion, I feel that whoever was posting as DM claimed to be the son of DM, because of the message sent to "remove the posts as my friend was posting" didn't work (the message sent to Tricia and was relayed to the thread). The "son" said he was 14 (a minor). When it didn't work to have all the posts removed when it was claimed that "a friend" was posting/posing as DM, DM (whoever that is- be it the real DM or an imposter?) decided that a minor posting would make it most feasible/legal for the posts to be removed. Again, all of this is just my opinion and I have no real idea of the legalities involved.

I don't even know if the 'real' DM has a son, let alone a son who lives with his father.

Good heavens, this case is a puzzle. :banghead:

We are seeing a real con-artist at work; I think she lives for this stuff. Anyone who would lie in a ditch tied up in the middle of the night has a few screws loose. Hard to picture her breaking down and telling police anything. She probably believes she is smarter than us and will get away with whatever she has done.

Welcome to Websleuths crimestopp
thWelcomegroupglitter-1.gif

I really don't believe we are dealing with someone with a rational mind based on the interviews we've heard and the postings we've read, not to mention DMs prior brush with the law.

I mean, really, who comes up with stories like this? Then expect everyone to fall to her feet and believe whatever she says?

I'm assuming a lot here but I kind of wonder if she is just extremely persuasive/manipulative ( a spoiled, ROTTEN BRAT) in person and it just doesn't translate here. So comes the frustration and anger, then threats, the denials, then finally dissapears.

All of that speaks volumes to me.

I hope in some way soon I can add some research or something of use. I always knew how easy it was to get records here in FL, but what you guys have pulled up and connected really blows me away. There is a story to be told here, and it's not just another missing person's case IMO.

Please don't give up. Something positive WILL come out of all of this, I KNOW IT!

"Cedric E Lewis - Suspended to Practice Law in FL

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cedric E Lewis is the attorney who was the registered agent of Shakespeare & Associates until it was dissolved in 9/08. Cedric helped Abraham form this company with Abraham's vision of providing affordable housing to the elderly and those in need.

Cedric was involved in many of the real estate transactions between Shakespeare & Associates and American Medical Professionals/Dee Moore/Anthony Shar Krasniqi. Financial transactions can be found under the Abraham Shakespeare Financials sticky board.

His license is currently suspended.

http://www.floridabar.org/names.nsf/...5?OpenDocument "

LB - you are correct, Cedric Lewis was suspended. It appears that he was suspended for misconduct related to his Trust Account since he was required to take a remedial class in Trust Accounting.

See details from the FL Supreme Court opinion:

The Florida Bar v. Lewis
985 So.2d 1092 (Table)
Fla.,2008.
June 05, 2008 (Approx. 1 page)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
985 So.2d 1092 (Table), 2008 WL 2415572 (Fla.)
Unpublished Disposition

Briefs and Other Related Documents
Only the Westlaw citation is currently available.

NOTICE: THIS OPINION HAS NOT BEEN RELEASED FOR PUBLICATION IN THE PERMANENT LAW REPORTS. UNTIL RELEASED, IT IS SUBJECT TO REVISION OR WITHDRAWAL.

Supreme Court of Florida.
THE FLORIDA BAR, Complainant(s)
v.
Cedric Eugene LEWIS, Respondent(s).

No. SC08-78.

June 5, 2008.

*1 The uncontested amended report of the referee is approved and respondent is suspended from the practice of law for ten days, effective thirty days from the date of this order so that respondent can close out his practice and protect the interests of existing clients. If respondent notifies this Court in writing that he is no longer practicing and does not need the thirty days to protect existing clients, this Court will enter an order making the suspension effective immediately.

Respondent is further directed to attend the next scheduled Trust Accounting Workshop held in his geographical area under the terms and conditions set forth in the report and the consent judgment.

Judgment is entered for The Florida Bar, 651 East Jefferson Street, Tallahassee, Florida 32399-2300, for recovery of costs from Cedric Eugene Lewis in the amount of $1,791.60, for which sum let execution issue.

Fla.,2008.
The Florida Bar v. Lewis
985 So.2d 1092 (Table), 2008 WL 2415572 (Fla.)
Unpublished Disposition

Briefs and Other Related Documents (Back to top)

• SC08-78 (Docket) (Jan. 11, 2008)
END OF DOCUMENT

Do you guys have a DOB for the older Shar?

Also, do we have DM's maiden name?

Thanks; curious that an attorney would risk giving up his license for not taking a course. Doesn't make sense to me.

I was wondering about the comment we heard; that Shar was the boyfriend of DM. Would like to hear more details; may steer us in the right direction. It's so time consuming to tie this together with so little information. Especially dealing with possible assumed names.

Do you guys have a DOB for the older Shar?

Also, do we have DM's maiden name?

I pulled this from Veromi:

Anthony Krasniqi - 909 20th St Port St Joe, FL 32456 (address used when setting up A-Stat Supplies)
Current Property owner: Patricia L Paulson AKA: Patricia L Hunt, Patricia Meli-Wischman, Patricia Krasniqi
http://www.gulfcountytaxcollector.co...0&SearchType=0

MELIWISHCHMAN, PATRICIA L (Age 48)
Associated names:
HUNT, PATRICIA LEIGH
KRASNIQI, PATRICIA LEIGH
KRASNIQI, PATRICIA S
MELI, PATRICIA
MELI, WISCHMAN DANA - Outlaw Online Services (Jodi Outlaw McClanahan?)
MELI, WISCHMAN PATRICIA
MELI-WISCHMAN, PATRICIA
MELIWISCHMAN, PATRICIA L
PAULSON, PATRICIA
Possible Employment / Business Associations: ONE ON ONE NURSING, INC

KRASNIQI, ANTHONY (Age 45)
Associated names:
KRASNIGI, ANTON
KRASNIQI, ANTON H
KRASNIQI, ANTON N
Possible Relatives:
SHKRELI, MARCO PASHKO (Age 52)
KRASNIQI, MARIA P (Age 41)

KRASNIQI, SHAR ANTHONY (Age 26)
Possible Relatives:
KRASNIQI, JA D (Age 25)
Possible Roommates / Associates:
SPENCER, DARLENE LEMON (Age 71)Darlene Spencer - this is seller of the house

KRASNIQI, SHAR A (Age 26) PLANT CITY, FL

KRASNIQI, ANTHONY (Age 45)

Possible Relatives:
KRASNIQI, JA D (Age 25)
SPENCER, DARLENE LEMON (Age 71) Darlene Spencer - this is seller of the house

It just hit me; Darlene Spencer is the seller of the farm land. It looks like Shar Anthony Krasniqi is real; either the 26 year old or 45 year old.

Here are the sellers of the farm land: (they have a few of beach front properties)
Deborah Spencer Geiger (married) 4035 Valencia Court, Panama City, FL 32405
Darlene Spencer (widow) 222 Magellan St, St Joe Beach, FL 32456

We are seeing a real con-artist at work; I think she lives for this stuff. Anyone who would lie in a ditch tied up in the middle of the night has a few screws loose. Hard to picture her breaking down and telling police anything. She probably believes she is smarter than us and will get away with whatever she has done.

What really strikes me as odd is that DM seemed to care enough to come here (if it was her?). I've read at other forums (I've not commented, just read) and even the comments that accompany the articles don't seem to be as high in numbers nor are that many comments that seem as defensive as the posts have been on here.

I really am of the opinion that we have a "lady who doth protest too much" and I have to wonder why she hasn't focused on other forums (I haven't read today, but the newspaper article comment sections would be a great place to vent)?

What really strikes me as odd is that DM seemed to care enough to come here (if it was her?). I've read at other forums (I've not commented, just read) and even the comments that accompany the articles don't seem to be as high in numbers nor are that many comments that seem as defensive as the posts have been on here.

I really am of the opinion that we have a "lady who doth protest too much" and I have to wonder why she hasn't focused on other forums (I haven't read today, but the newspaper article comment sections would be a great place to vent)?

I don't know if any other place has gone so in-depth as we have. I don't believe we ever said her husband was on drugs, but somehow she got confused with our research on Jodi Outlaw. I know that really got her going; didn't give us a chance to explain.

Do we have all of this?

MOORE, DEEDEE 01-CC-014612
PIPKIN ROAD INVESTORS VS MOORE;DEEDEE
OTHER CIVIL, SMALL CLAIM
created-07/16/2001
Closed - 10/10/2006

MOORE,DORICE DONEGAN 01-CF-013179
THEFT FORGERY FRAUD
created 08/27/2001
Closed - 10/17/2006
Year of birth 1972

MOORE,DEEDEE 01-CF-009399
WORTHLESS CHECK
created 06/20/2001
Closed - 10/13/2006

from http://publicrecord.hillsclerk.com/oridev/criminal_pack.ins
party search

Wow...I'm still absorbing the fact that Shar Anthony Krasniqi is real. And quite possibly the 26-year old; using his name on mortgages. Shar Anthony also lived at 3221 Stevenson Street with Dee and Patrick Burke/Donegan.

SPENCER, DARLENE LEMON (Age 71)

Associated names:
SPENCER, DARLENE F
Available(5) Available PORT ST JOE, FL PANAMA CITY, FL, PORT SAINT JOE, FL, LANTANA, FL
Possible Relatives:
SPENCER, RUSSELL DANWOOD (Age 73)
MELI-WISHCHMAN, PATRICIA L (Age 48)
SPENCER GEIGER, DEBORAH ANN (Age 50) -married to Robert

GEIGER, ROBERT Y (Age 48) R G Electrical Services, Inc
KRASNIQI, JA D (Age 25)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online