GUILTY FL - Christian Aguilar, 18, UF student, Gainesville, 20 Sept 2012 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove through the winding roads of Durant Estates this morning and checked out some areas by Clear Lake and John Mahon Park. A LOT of homes in that area. Too easy to be noticed, IMO. I was trying to put myself in PB's place which was a stretch. But if he was intending to get away with his crime, and it looks like he was because he was inquiring about football tickets for the following weekend, then I think he would want to put as much physical distance as he could between himself and Christian in the event Christian was found. He wouldn't want anything to be traced back to him. I don't think he was thinking that Christian would be reported missing so soon either (thanks to CA's amazing family and friends). So I hope police are investigating cell phone pings from PB's phone in the weeks prior to CA's abduction, in case PB was scouting out areas (which I believe he was doing prior to the crime). These are just my frustrated ramblings after an unsuccessful search and some pondering this morning. Where is Christian???!!!

Has there been any focus on canals?

Hey sarx, they don't have canals in Gainesville like South Fl. The bodies of water become even less when going north from Central Fl. That being said it just takes one body of water. I still believe Pedro didn't think this through and Christian will be found just by phone forensics alone.

One can hope anyway, but I do believe he will be found.

There's a candle light vigil in Gainesville Friday night @ 7pm in the empty lot on the corner of NW 13th st. And University. Won't be able to miss it.. so all you locals please, please come and show the Aquilar family that the gator nation stands by them and that we won't forget Christian!! I will be thnere and I will post pics. The family has appointed a woman named Angie to represent them at this event.

I am such a doofus. The vigil was last night, Thursday. I was a day ahead in my head thinking it was Thursday night when I posted this. Sorry.. however I did get a pic(not great due to lighting) like I promised.

Attachments

• IMAG0203.jpg
    IMAG0203.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 30
Wanted to attend so badly barefoot but I was oncall last night:( If there is another, I hope to attend.

Ok so I am new to this forum. I have read through everyone's comments and they have really made me think. I was going to throw some ideas out and see what you guys think about all of these questions I have.

1. Why only the left side of PB SUV damaged and TWICE? Would he have had to go through an area he could not choose a different entrance? Possibly a narrow entrance (gravel + curb). He destroyed two tires and if he had known about whatever caused the damage the first time than why a second time? Was it because the way into this area had only one way in?

2. Would he have traveled roads less busy? So coming out of his apartment if he would have gone right he would have ended up at Newberry/University. If he would have gone right again down Newberry/University it would be have had more traffic increasing the risk of people seeing him or getting pulled over for anything. If he went left coming out of his apartment complex, he would have ended up on 20th and then again if he went left again that would have too been too busy so I wonder if he went right over 1-75 and out that way?

Any ideas?

Checking in often. Can't believe Christian's family is still in this terrible waiting period!
Where are you Christian? We are praying for your family.

Ok so I am new to this forum. I have read through everyone's comments and they have really made me think. I was going to throw some ideas out and see what you guys think about all of these questions I have.

1. Why only the left side of PB SUV damaged and TWICE? Would he have had to go through an area he could not choose a different entrance? Possibly a narrow entrance (gravel + curb). He destroyed two tires and if he had known about whatever caused the damage the first time than why a second time? Was it because the way into this area had only one way in?

2. Would he have traveled roads less busy? So coming out of his apartment if he would have gone right he would have ended up at Newberry/University. If he would have gone right again down Newberry/University it would be have had more traffic increasing the risk of people seeing him or getting pulled over for anything. If he went left coming out of his apartment complex, he would have ended up on 20th and then again if he went left again that would have too been too busy so I wonder if he went right over 1-75 and out that way?

Any ideas?
:welcome: Good questions. If the damage is related to a place he scoped out beforehand what would make the damage on the right? He can see how close he is on the driver's side and the damage is low and possibly flattened a couple of tires.
PB needs to fess up.

"Oliver said the young men thought they had stumbled onto the remains of a dead deer, and maybe they could get a set of antlers. What they found was a decomposed, partially buried body.

"It was obviously human," Oliver said, adding that it was near the dirt road.

The men called the Levy County Sheriff's Office, and Oliver said he got the call about the discovery at 2:30 p.m., with the Gainesville Police Department notified shortly thereafter.

Authorities said they found blue Vans shoes, duct tape and blue jeans with the decomposed remains."

RIP Christian. Prayers to the Aguilar family.

Gulf Hammock Hunting Club levy fl. This is about 45 miles southwest of Gainesville.

Yoda, thank you for posting the update. I'm sad he was found yet glad he was found. He can now have the proper burial he deserves.
May Christian RIP, may his family get through this horrible time.
IMO

Gulf Hammock Hunting Club levy fl. This is about 45 miles southwest of Gainesville.

He was taken much further away than I thought he was. :rose:I bet poor CA was still in the car when the killer went home for his backpack etc. :mad:

Finally some closure and peace for Chris' family.

Rest In Peace Christian. May the family begin to heal now from this tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en