FL - Coralrose Fullwood, 6, found murdered, North Port, 17 Sept 2006

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
RR, I wanted to let you know you aren't alone.

Thank you - good to see that you have hung in there with me on this one. Eighteen months have now passed by and nothing. Except for Ellen tends to her home more now and Dale is a Registered Sex Offender and allowed to visit his young children.

There was a small blip on the local news earlier tonight with Ellen. I wonder if something is brewing in the background to spur this sudden PR blitz?

I think the public needs to know Dale is out of jail...that alone is enough for a story.

Hardly a mention anywhere. Seems strange to me! But, that does remind me that I need to look up his registration info and see how well he fared while locked away.

Hey RR, I'm still checking this thread regularly. Dale's visits are supervised, I hope.

I hope Coralrose has justice one day.

Thanks RR!

Wow..........29 pages. I'm going to be busy tonight reading!!! I don't know why..........but for some reason.............I want to know from the beginning about Coral Rose. She is pulling at my heart strings............I have a daughter with red hair.........maybe that's why???

Again, thanks!!

That means a lot that someone would go through that, that thread was built over a long period of time and we did give it our all on it.......And Hence... (LOL - just in case I don't have time to pop in the JBR forum :angel:) a 29 page read.

Hey RR, I'm still checking this thread regularly. Dale's visits are supervised, I hope.

I hope Coralrose has justice one day.

Sweet! You are still here too! :woohoo:

From the link above:

"Dale was recently released from the Sarasota County Jail. He is registered as a sex offender and on probation for five years. He can see his children through supervised visits."

http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsstory.cfm?pubdate=031308&story=tp2ch6.htm&folder=NewsArchive2

FORT MYERS -- Dale Fullwood, father of the slain 6-year-old Coralrose Fullwood, was arrested Wednesday and charged with violating the terms of his probation.

Fullwood, 48, was sentenced in July to a year in jail for two counts of possessing child *advertiser censored*. After serving seven months in the Sarasota County Jail, he was released on good behavior after completing several programs.

However, Circuit Court Judge Charles Roberts said Dale Fullwood would be on sexual offender probation for five years.

According to the terms of his probation, Fullwood was not permitted to be in the presence of any children under 18, except for his own children, with whom he was allowed visitation but only while supervised.

Authorities say Fullwood violated his probation recently by visiting the home of a relative while a child was present. :furious:

A warrant was issued on March 10 for Fullwood after a GPS monitoring device on his leg indicated he spent about 45 minutes at the relative's home, one day after his release from jail. :behindbar

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Fullwood on the warrant. :clap:

Hardly a mention anywhere. Seems strange to me! But, that does remind me that I need to look up his registration info and see how well he fared while locked away.

18550 SAN CARLOS BLVD
FT MYERS BCH, FL 33931

Attachments

• fullwood.jpg
    fullwood.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
http://www.sun-herald.com/Newsstory.cfm?pubdate=031308&story=tp2ch6.htm&folder=NewsArchive2

FORT MYERS -- Dale Fullwood, father of the slain 6-year-old Coralrose Fullwood, was arrested Wednesday and charged with violating the terms of his probation.

Fullwood, 48, was sentenced in July to a year in jail for two counts of possessing child *advertiser censored*. After serving seven months in the Sarasota County Jail, he was released on good behavior after completing several programs.

However, Circuit Court Judge Charles Roberts said Dale Fullwood would be on sexual offender probation for five years.

According to the terms of his probation, Fullwood was not permitted to be in the presence of any children under 18, except for his own children, with whom he was allowed visitation but only while supervised.

Authorities say Fullwood violated his probation recently by visiting the home of a relative while a child was present. :furious:

A warrant was issued on March 10 for Fullwood after a GPS monitoring device on his leg indicated he spent about 45 minutes at the relative's home, one day after his release from jail. :behindbar

The Florida Department of Law Enforcement arrested Fullwood on the warrant. :clap:
glad he was arrested but they should investigate the relative that thought it was ok to bring a man convicted of child *advertiser censored* in to their home with their child the day after his release. they are too stupid to parent.

Okay - I do see that Dale Fullwood is still sitting in the Sarasota County Jail. His sentencing was on June 18th, but I haven't found out how much time he was given. :behindbar

http://www.heraldtribune.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080619/BREAKING/346067733/1661

Dale Fullwood, the father of slain 6-year-old Coralrose Fullwood, was sentenced to three years in prison for violating his probation on a child *advertiser censored* charge.

Fullwood, 48, already spent a year in the Sarasota County Jail for the charge and went to a relative’s house to pick up some of his possessions in February, the day after his release, his public defender said.

While at the home, Fullwood met with his niece, who was holding her child. Fullwood touched the child’s foot, said John Scotese, his public defender.

Judge Deno Economou found that Fullwood violated his sexual offender probation, which stipulated that he have no contact with anyone under 18 unless he had enrolled in a sex offender therapy program, or had written permission from the child’s parent and a safety plan, or had a court-approved document from a therapist.

In addition to the three years in prison, Economou sentenced Fullwood to two more years of sex offender probation at a hearing Wednesday.

:woohoo::clap:

Wow, someone in Dale's family must have reported him for being around and touching the child's foot. This was four months ago. Has he been in jail since then or did it take this long to be found out?

Thank YOU for picking up the vibes that something was brewing! Shame on me for slacking on this one......:bang:

Some sweet little faces just stay with you, you know? I know you know! :blowkiss:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Painauchocolat2024
Back