GUILTY FL - Dan Markel, 41, FSU Law Professor, Tallahassee, 18 July 2014 - #9 *arrests*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was the judge in the prosecution of Denise Williams for the murder of her husband. She was having an affair with her hubbies best friend and she plotted with that friend (whom she later married and divorced) to murder her husband. He eventually got arrested for the murder and he worked a sweet deal to testify against her, just like Luis Rivera did in this case.

I think he ended up with 20 years and she got LWOP.

Oh this sounds juicy. Is it an interesting trial to watch? I love watching trial where judges are cranky and irritable. And spank the attys regularly as needed. Lol. This judge is up there with Scary Mary!

I thi
I wasn't a WS member during the CA trial. I watched the whole thing but had nobody to discuss it with. And I was not at all familiar with Florida's Sunshine Laws, etc. What can we expect in terms of info being released here and when can we expect it? This is the first case I've followed this closely from Florida I think.
I think if you are willing to pay what the state charges they will release anything that is public via the FOIA that is how the women lawyer got the info on the Firefox files that the state just didn't know about. Baez knew and never told of course which had all the searches for how to kill, how to make chloroform etc. Not that it would have mattered in her case, that jury would have given her a NG even if they had a video of her taping poor Caylee's mouth and dumping her IMO

Last edited:
I think they will give KM immunity in return for Garcia talking. the lawyer's comments today are telling - he's saying he doesn't want to hurt Katie. He will only do a deal that does not hurt her. He can't implicate the Adelsons without implicating her.

Personally, I think prosecution should wait a year, let KM out on bond, and she will in a day I bet be out with other guys and in the nightclubs completely forgetting about her "husband." Send the pics and videos to Garcia of her living it up and then he will tell the whole story - including on her.

Like no way is she sitting home the rest of her life on Saturday nights pining for him in jail if she's released. And if this bizarre "love" angle to the story has any credence, that's the only thing that will make him talk.

Indeed, maybe it would work without having to release her. She seems so man hungry - I bet they could set up pen pals of men writing to her and that could do the trick. Provocative letters to other men might make him flip.

Last edited:
they already offered KM immunity and she didn't take it. he could say he won't talk unless he sees immunity deal for KM or as I note above, after awhile (maybe years) he gives up on KM or gets some kind of prison girlfriend (there are people who like befriend these people in jail like the Menendez brothers are even married; there are obviously some women who will want to have some kind of sick online thing with him so maybe he will forget about KM if he gets online girlfriend).

I don't see how they can't trace who's paying for KM's defense. If Adelson's, how is that ok?

the only other leverage the state has is if he they reduce his sentence to 25-30 years. He is still young- he could get out by age 60 or 70. Obviously, I would hate that outcome and his testimony would be tainted because of it but it may be the only want to get the Adelsons

Can you imagine what it must feel like to be an Adelson right now? Constantly having to be prepared for being hauled off to jail?

The only thing I can liken it to in my own life is the feeling of constantly having to keep the house spotless while it's for sale in case someone calls and wants to see it in an hour. Only ten times worse.

Can you imagine what it must feel like to be an Adelson right now? Constantly having to be prepared for being hauled off to jail?

The only thing I can liken it to in my own life is the feeling of constantly having to keep the house spotless while it's for sale in case someone calls and wants to see it in an hour. Only ten times worse.
"When you do bad things bad things happen to you."
It's just a matter of time before the storm troopers come banging on their doors.
It isn't like they don't know who done it and the two people they have in custody right now know exactly who all the players who were involved in this case.

Last edited:
I am not sure what her social schedule was this week but in January she was too busy attending premiers in Miami with celebrities and other high rollers. Ironically the premier was for something called FAKE....scroll through the pictures and you can see how distraught she is.

MAZ :: Gallery: 'Fake' Opens at Colony Theatre
Yup - so distraught she's grinning ear to ear. I wonder how SG and KM feel about the fact that they're behind bars while the masterminds are free and enjoying life to the fullest.

I guess it will be another week of me waking up and googling

Adelson arrest
I often wish SG had killed CA

on a happy note at least this has been all over the news and social media with most if not all the comments echoing our opinions

Yup - so distraught she's grinning ear to ear. I wonder how SG and KM feel about the fact that they're behind bars while the masterminds are free and enjoying life to the fullest.

Maybe we should do a mass photo mailing just in case they aren't privy to all the happiness happening without them?

It's getting late and I should go to bed... My facetious facets are on full display.

I am hoping the stark reality of their future or lack of future is going to hit them in their faces like a bullet.

I also think PRISON might me a real wake up call for SG; if I am not mistaken he has just in been in county JAIL this whole time....might be a different world for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Escolada