GUILTY FL - Five teens for video beating of 16yo girl, Highland City, 2008

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
As far as people being on the side of the ''suspects'' here that is totally normal there will always be a hand full of people who side with the psycho's. It's nothing in comparison to the THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS of people who side with Victoria. What these cowards did to Victoria was disgusting, brutal and vicious but even Scott Peterson got some supporters. It happens but it's no big deal because like I said it pales in comparison. Birds of a feather flock together.

I sorta wonder what Oprah is thinking about the whole Dr. Phil thing now. Had it not been for her, he'd still be in an office seeing patients or whatever he was doing before he ran into her.

Dr. Ablow: I think we're in a very dangerous point where young teens are losing reality. The fact that cameras can turn your life into an event is eroding empathy for each other.

ED. Hill: The film in AZ, where a girl is smashed with a metal chair in class and is knocked unconscious. Not one kid goes to her rescue! No one stops it. Fox shows the clip of it.

Ablow: It's like they're watching a tv or video. These kids are removed from reality.

Ed.Hill: I saw gory films as a kid I didn't want to act them out. Sheer humanity would have stopped me.
Fox shows a clip of two fifteen year old boys being beaten with pipes by a group of boys.

Ablow: it's on your cell phone, the internet, over the tv, the ability to turn your life into a tv show is in your pocket. American children's psyche's can't stop it. The kids who are the bystanders, the ones who are the aggressors are not inoculated from this by love and morality. We have to enhance that and say it's the human connections that is the bedrock of what is the best that we can be, to counter act all of this.

It's a public health moment. You're going to see more of this.

As far as people being on the side of the ''suspects'' here that is totally normal there will always be a hand full of people who side with the psycho's. It's nothing in comparison to the THOUSANDS & THOUSANDS of people who side with Victoria. What these cowards did to Victoria was disgusting, brutal and vicious but even Scott Peterson got some supporters. It happens but it's no big deal because like I said it pales in comparison. Birds of a feather flock together.

:clap:

Awwwhhh THank you. I am having to do a lot of work on the place before I unpack but it is well worth. It you saw my boxes you may rethink that ha ha :blowkiss: I see way to much pro them the conversation the other night shocked me this woman has a daughter 2 years older then mine
I must have looked shocked when she was talking I could not believe what I was hearing but her boss is a parent of the accused so she is hearing what they have to say:confused:
I asked my daughter who is on probation and she doesn't know she is more friends with April Cooper's brother than her and since leaving cheer sees these kids at other peoples house and hears about them but does not hang with them THANK GOD
The pictures were not too bad for a you cam on a laptop ha which i knew where the cheer ones were

Mel, your inside info is so very much appreciated. Your daughter is friends with April Coopers brother? April is the one who bothers me the most for some reason, next to Nicholds that is. Does your daughter know anything about April or how the family is handling this situation? I don't think we've heard from her parents (though I could be wrong).

Also, will you please tell your friend to tell her boss that Gloria Allread is gonna kick her azz? LOL...sorry, couldn't resist!

:blowkiss:

Mel, your inside info is so very much appreciated. Your daughter is friends with April Coopers brother? April is the one who bothers me the most for some reason, next to Nicholds that is. Does your daughter know anything about April or how the family is handling this situation? I don't think we've heard from her parents (though I could be wrong).

Also, will you please tell your friend to tell her boss that Gloria Allread is gonna kick her azz? LOL...sorry, couldn't resist!

LOL Go Gloria!

I wish there was a way to stop the violence. The below links are listed in today's news.
2 Men Convicted in Brick Killing of Teen
http://ydr.inyork.com/ci_8948699

Teen Charged in Beating and Raping of Girlfriend
http://www.madison.com/tct/news/281847

Police said several teenage boys beat two teenage youths with a pipe, kicking and striking at least one of the youths after he lay injured on the ground. The attack was captured on video, from a cell phone, and posted on the Internet.
SNIP

He said he believes the fight was the worst ever experienced at Wachusett Regional.

“From what I’ve seen on the tape and what I’ve talked about in terms of multiple attackers on one student, and the use of weapons, I think it’s unprecedented,” Mr. Pandiscio said.
http://www.telegram.com/article/20080415/NEWS/398345384/0/FRONTPAGE

Dad won't sue in son's beating by a bully

http://www.denverpost.com/headlines/ci_8938012

beltsuicide.jpg

Mercedes Herrera said she visited PS 72 East New York more than 20 times to complain about persistent bullying. She said her daughter was not only beaten up, but "they used to harass her, curse at her, call her 'train tracks' because she had braces, they used to cut her hair. I went to the school, they didn't do nothing about it."

http://gothamist.com/2008/04/15/bullies_blamed.php

:( :( :( :( :( :(

omg GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE I ALREADY SAID SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT TALKING TO MY FRIEND WITH DAUGHTER LISTENING SHAME ON ME LOL
YES I WILL ASK MY DAUGHTER IF SHE HAS HEARD ANYTHING AND I AGREE ALTHOUGH THEY ALL BOTHER ME THOSE TWO STAND OUT
ESPECIALLY APRIL SHE IS THE ONE WHO KNOCKED HER OUT
LOOKING AT THEM NOW IS UNREAL TO ME THIS WHOLE THING IS UNREAL

omg GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE I ALREADY SAID SOMETHING TO THAT EFFECT TALKING TO MY FRIEND WITH DAUGHTER LISTENING SHAME ON ME LOL
YES I WILL ASK MY DAUGHTER IF SHE HAS HEARD ANYTHING AND I AGREE ALTHOUGH THEY ALL BOTHER ME THOSE TWO STAND OUT
ESPECIALLY APRIL SHE IS THE ONE WHO KNOCKED HER OUT
LOOKING AT THEM NOW IS UNREAL TO ME THIS WHOLE THING IS UNREAL
It boggled my mind when the mother of the girl who lives there pointed to the wall Victoria was slammed into and knocked unconscious by the girl and said there were no marks on the wall. I admit I said a few choice words to the tv.

Heart-wrenching yes, but I don't agree with them blaming myspace for this. The bullies are to blame - not the internet.

That is true. Thank God Tori has good parents. They & their lovely daughter have to suffer because OTHER parents don't take their responsiblities seriously .They defend bullies!!!!!!:eek: :furious: I 'm extremely angry about the teen world going to hell in a hand basket

I can barely look at it but i am almost positive that is britt Hardcastle
I just want to reach and grab Tori out it is too hard to look at

Thanks Mel.
That's who I thought it was but a couple of the girls look alike to me.

It boggled my mind when the mother of the girl who lives there pointed to the wall Victoria was slammed into and knocked unconscious by the girl and said there were no marks on the wall. I admit I said a few choice words to the tv.

What?? No way she said that. :banghead:
I swear, no wonder the thugs act like they do.
No marks on the wall!*!*!* hard to believe someone made such an ignorant statement.

What?? No way she said that. :banghead:
I swear, no wonder the thugs act like they do.
No marks on the wall!*!*!* hard to believe someone made such an ignorant statement.

Come on...you know that's not true....look at the thing she dragged up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sunnid
Back