FL - Mass Shooting at Pulse nightclub, Orlando, 12 June 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be lots of glee if he is associated with Muslim issues. Just pointing out that we have plenty of terrorists to choose from

wow! just wow! no one is "gleeing" that the truth is out. we need to deal with this problem associated with isis and the muslim jihadisists out there instead of kissing theoir behinds. if that offends people, so be it.

Reality is, at least 50 people reported dead. So what is the point of you arguing that it was impossible when it just happened?

My sense is that the poster is pondering if all those killed and shot - some compnent of that might , i say might be collateral injuries.

If you look at video posted earlier there was no aiming going on from like 50 yards away, it was pull trigers, hold trigger, and let the bullets soar....that can be ascertained by anyone who watches that video

We can say is it too early to ponder that. IMO, after a look at the video aired by all outlets, that is just a common sense conclusion.

They have said he had a "device". I wonder why they would be afraid that if they hit him , and he fell, a bomb might not go off??

How could anyone be "aiming" at a suspect , from far away, that is inside a building? Its actually, IMO an imposibilty.

moo

No they really haven't heightened it much at all. They have always had those detectors and even if you didn't have a bag I had to go through it last night at 6 pm. They have been doing that my whole stay here. The only change was that we had mini is holders and had to open them prior to the ticket check-in. If things were really that bad they would have had the metal detectors and guards at the transportation center for the company when you go into the magic kingdom. The only way from that parking lot is to go by Ferry boat with 1,000ish people or the monorails that hold just as many and they are in an enclosed place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Plus we probably would have seen a significant increase in K9 presence at the parks which we haven't. They are working on increasing their numbers but not that many have been seen in view

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree, he couldn't tip LE off but he could issue a statement after the damage has been done. Something is very wrong there. I bet parents know quite a bit more.

Heard on fox he was married too. Wife should be held responsible for aiding/abetting imo. She had to know he was going to do something.

Just read a post on ex. Was he married or divorced? Anyone know?

political correctness rears its ugly head. it is a terrorist attack plain and simple by a muslim. no getting around it.

Yes, it is what it is unfortunately, and to ever defeat it we have to first label it for what it is.

Seems in the amount of time the standoff took, maybe many who had NON life threatening injuries indeed died from loss of blood :( **speculative**

Yeah, that's sad but has to be done. LE can't just rush a building without having the proper information, enough manpower and intel to be able to safely enter a situation like that without causing more casualties. I know it's horribly sad for those who died, but LE did save 30 + other people by going in.

Some historic context:

On June 24, 1973, a flash fire tore through a gay bar in New Orleans’ French Quarter. In less than 20 minutes, 32 people were killed, dozens more critically injured and the ones who managed to escape watched helplessly as friends and lovers burned to death before their eyes. It is believed to be the largest killing of gay people in U.S. history.

http://nation.time.com/2013/06/21/t...of-the-largest-killing-of-gays-in-us-history/

Sadly, we have a new entry.

Heard on fox he was married too. Wife should be held responsible for aiding/abetting imo. She had to know he was going to do something.

Just read a post on ex. Was he married or divorced? Anyone know?

Just read he's divorced now and has a 3 year old child.

Yeah, that's sad but has to be done. LE can't just rush a building without having the proper information, enough manpower and intel to be able to safely enter a situation like that without causing more casualties. I know it's horribly sad for those who died, but LE did save 30 + other people by going in.

I was not criticizing LE at all. I was referring to the posts about shot in leg and bleeding to death. It just made me wonder how many ' minor' type of gunshot wounds became major after not being tended to for so long.

[video=twitter;742032904486805504]https://twitter.com/LyndaFigueredo/status/742032904486805504[/video]

I was not criticizing LE at all. I was referring to the posts about shot in leg and bleeding to death. It just made me wonder how many ' minor' type of gunshot wounds became major after not being tended to for so long.

Oh, I knew that SCHMAE...I think I was just kind of pondering out loud and wishing they could have all been saved. :(

Mayor of Orlando said they had to contact the federal government to officially "suspend" the HIPPAA regulations so that the hospital can communicate with the families of the wounded and even confirm that they are patients there.

So sad and ridiculous that in such a state of emergency this kind of thing has to even be contemplated. We can't even publicize a list of the living from a terrorist attack anymore without getting a federal waiver for privacy.

And the families of the dead won't be notified, either, for a while. How horrifying for all the families.

So far it is at least good that noone has died in hospital

Per local six news, people have been having a lot of trouble getting information because of HIPPA. Obama just now waived HIPPA in order to help family and friends learn who is at hospitals.

You know what just hit me, it has been reported that shots were fired outside club. I wonder if his plan, (he arrived at closing) was to murder people as they left the bar at closing, and was surprised that someone started firing at him.

local six just reported bomb experts left scene good! Tents being set up for officers cause of the heat.

I can't read through all of these posts - brighthouse internet has been down most of the day so far in florida, and I just got online.

I just wanted to ask folks - if you live near Orlando, please consider donating blood, but not today, as they are over capacity. They have also dropped the restriction of not accepting blood from gay men. I am trying to find out if they have dropped ALL restrictions, or just that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay