FL - Michelle Mishcon, 53, & John Stevens, 59, murdered, Tequesta, 15 Aug 2016 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And I feel pretty confident we won't hear anything like that! I doubt anybody is going to come forward with that confession if it did indeed happen. Remember the book "Go Ask Alice", written in the 70's? That is exactly what happened that ultimately lead to her death. To this day, I don't believe the truth has ever come out.

We seem to be discussing two different cases so I don't know to which one you are referring.
I don't think those two cases have much in common regarding the cause. And certainly doesn't appear anybody was drugged.

At least he told the truth! In Austin's case, it's difficult to know for certain if people are telling the truth or not.

I don't think in Austin's case they will find flakka. I think he was using steroids in the past but not at the time of the attack. So they might not find any drugs in him.

We seem to be discussing two different cases so I don't know to which one you are referring.
I don't think those two cases have much in common regarding the cause. And certainly doesn't appear anybody was drugged.
I was referring to your post #897 in response to a post from x_files!

Here's some fresh details that are off a search warrant:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...homicide-hom/nsPr3/+&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us
Blue liquid in an ice tea bottle? If that's where he put anti-freeze, that sounds like he did this sometime earlier (maybe he wanted the cooking oil as a chaser) or that he entered there garage and then Mishcon came out rather than one or both of them being in the garage from the beginning.

Thank You for today's article. Blue liquid in ice tea bottle--tell me they tested that already. I don't go for any fake dyed blue foods or drinks normally. I guess it could be Gatorade. Oil would coat the stomach, but Scotch being alcohol would strip the coating. Where's the wine bottle to use a corkscrew on?

His shorts were never recovered. How was he carrying this stuff?

An inventory shows that investigators found, among other items, a corkscrew, a sock with blood, a blue liquid from an ice tea bottle, sneakers, a red hat, and one 1.75-liter bottle of Dewars scotch.

I was wondering if he had house or car keys on him, or maybe a small backpack to carry that stuff in. The corkscrew could have been on his key chain? Were those bottles under his hat? He didn't have his shorts with pockets on. Without full info I start imagining odd scenarios. It does say "among other items", so I guess, it's not a complete inventory.

"An inventory shows that investigators found, among other items..."

Thank You for today's article. Blue liquid in ice tea bottle--tell me they tested that already. I don't go for any fake dyed blue foods or drinks normally. I guess it could be Gatorade. Oil would coat the stomach, but Scotch being alcohol would strip the coating. Where's the wine bottle to use a corkscrew on?

His shorts were never recovered. How was he carrying this stuff?

Police describe what they found on the scene, but it doesn't mean it belonged to AH. Scotch could have belonged to the murdered couple. They liked to sit in their garage from what has been reported. And nobody said AH walked around with a big old bottle of scotch.

Idk. Let's look at this kid.

11592574_G.jpg

Imo. He got off already since the police didn't do what they sometimes do to those whom resist arrest while being belligerent to the orders of the police. Jmo.

He still looks like the next bachelor millionaire star during his perp walk.

Lol.

So where is the police bruises that should have been left while taking the suspect down?

True, but the way they report things...the bloody sock and red hat I'm pretty sure is his.

I thought 1.75-liter bottle is an airline size small size. Now everyone here is going to know I don't buy alcohol in any size or blue drinks. :blushing:

I was wondering if he had house or car keys on him, or maybe a small backpack to carry that stuff in. The corkscrew could have been on his key chain? Were those bottles under his hat? He didn't have his shorts with pockets on. Without full info I start imagining odd scenarios. It does say "among other items", so I guess, it's not a complete inventory.

"An inventory shows that investigators found, among other items..."
Well it sounds to me like he stopped somewhere to get the scotch and "blue liquid" before he arrived at garage. I wouldn't assume he had these items when he left restaurant. The video images clearly show him empty handed.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Well it sounds to me like he stopped somewhere to get the scotch and "blue liquid" before he arrived at garage. I wouldn't assume he had these items when he left restaurant. The video images clearly show him empty handed.

Imo. He got high and killed his mother and father. Jmo.

He was mad at them. And then got high and killed a couple that he probably seen as his parents. Jmo.

So imo. He wanted to kill his parents but loved them too much. So he killed another couple. Jmo.

Because we all know that some men have killed other people because they were simply mad at someone else.

Example. A guy would be mad at his wife. And then get high and rape and kill some innocent female that he doesn't even know.

Jmo. It happens all the time.

So his parents should feel lucky that he loved them so much but decided to vent his anger on others. Jmo.

So. Imo. This wasn't the drugs fault. It was simply him killing his parents in his mind. Jmo.

True, but the way they report things...the bloody sock and red hat I'm pretty sure is his.

I thought 1.75-liter bottle is an airline size small size. Now everyone here is going to know I don't buy alcohol in any size or blue drinks. :blushing:
Don't feel bad! A 1.75 liter bottle is almost a half gallon. And I don't think Austin stopped and bought that and was carrying it around in broad daylight. The blue liquid could be blue raspberry kool-aid, Gatorade, or some pop bottling co makes a blue cream soda, but I'm not sure what co makes it. Other than those three, nothing else made for human consumption is blue, that I am aware of. So the next thing to consider is it would probably be something that belonged in the garage, not stored in the house. But I can't imagine what it would be.

Sounds like constant arguments lately with his father. It's a wonder, as far as I know, he didn't get physically aggressive with his father. The boating video hinted at some subliminal thoughts when he walked with that gun, and then the way he approached and handed the knife to Dad. The thought may have crossed his mind.

Sometimes parents are too involved and arguing with your children only makes things worse. A professional probably could have helped AH a heck of a lot more without the constant fighting. It's like preschoolers sometimes will learn how to "play" their parents, and won't do it to the preschool teacher.

Don't feel bad! A 1.75 liter bottle is almost a half gallon. And I don't think Austin stopped and bought that and was carrying it around in broad daylight. The blue liquid could be blue raspberry kool-aid, Gatorade, or some pop bottling co makes a blue cream soda, but I'm not sure what co makes it. Other than those three, nothing else made for human consumption is blue, that I am aware of. So the next thing to consider is it would probably be something that belonged in the garage, not stored in the house. But I can't imagine what it would be.

Oh, it's a BIG bottle. Forget my idea that he hid it under his hat. Yummy, cream soda sounds good. Somebody put blue liquid in a different bottle that's all I know.

Oh, it's a BIG bottle. Forget my idea that he hid it under his hat. Yummy, cream soda sounds good. Somebody put blue liquid in a different bottle that's all I know.
Oh just a little amusing fact, the blue kool-aid is AWFUL! I haven't tried the other two.

Imo. He got high and killed his mother and father. Jmo.

He was mad at them. And then got high and killed a couple that he probably seen as his parents. Jmo.

So imo. He wanted to kill his parents but loved them too much. So he killed another couple. Jmo.

Because we all know that some men have killed other people because they were simply mad at someone else.

Example. A guy would be mad at his wife. And then get high and rape and kill some innocent female that he doesn't even know.

Jmo. It happens all the time.

So his parents should feel lucky that he loved them so much but decided to vent his anger on others. Jmo.

So. Imo. This wasn't the drugs fault. It was simply him killing his parents in his mind. Jmo.
Sadly I believe you are correct in that he took his anger at his parents out on this unsuspecting couple. Tragic.

I'd challenge the idea that he was angry at his parents and killed the couple instead, but I do feel, as has been reported, he and his father argued in front of the house weeks ago, he and his father argued outside the house before arguing also at the restaurant the first time, went to his mother's and we don't know if they argued, and then apparently there was still anger and contention with Dad at the restaurant the second time. AH left again and killed a couple. Just for instance, if he took some unpredictable drug or if he was struggling to contain roid rage all that arguing would definitely fuel rage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HazardPay