FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #39

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, now this case moves forward. I am anxious for the discovery sharing to begin now that he's been charged.

The sheriff said there was a picture of the search dogs in Jarred's yard on Gano. He said it was in one of the newspapers. Anyone know where it is?

JUST A NOTE:

On 20/20 (ABC) tonight there will be a spot on the Somer Thompson case.

The sheriff said there was a picture of the search dogs in Jarred's yard on Gano. He said it was in one of the newspapers. Anyone know where it is?

Did you check Noway's links?

LOL.....dive in. If we don't hear from you within 30 minutes, we'll send in the squirrels.

its good they caught him, but I don't think my stomach isn't stronge enough to imagine what all he might have done to her after the fact, prior to putting her in the trash container. I mean this sewer scum has already done some sick things to very young children as young as three. I speculate that he killed somer because she could identify him, so he probably just killed her and then did what ever he wanted to with a lifeless body that wouldn't scream out and fight back. what a tragedy. the devil is always out to devour what ever he can regardless of who or what. rest in peace sweet somer. we will always hold you close in our heart and think of you often.

Do we know if they have been able to identify any of the poor children in the CP pics on Harrell's computer?

Hello everyone. IDK what to say. Its too sad for words.

They got him.

But there is nothing to celebrate.

I hope he suffers for eternity.

The crime likely happened at Harrell's home on Gano Avenue in Orange Park, he said, adding that police know where she was dumped and have established a timeline for the crime. - actionnews4.com

They know where she was dumped. That should be 1080 dumpster?

I would like to see the timeline, and try to figure out if his home was searched during the days following her disappearance.

I would like to see the timeline, and try to figure out if his home was searched during the days following her disappearance.

I dont think 1080 was teh dumpster. It was a construction dumpster. He had to of driven her to the dumpster.. imo

Does anyone recall the breakdown regarding Jarred's computer? IIRC, there was something posted giving dates of where the computer went and what was done before it ended up at the Sheriff's department.

They got him.

I am pretty happy the road to Justice for Somer just got a lot shorter.

They got him.

sadnpod:

I know how close you are to this case. My heart breaks for you and the family.

I'm sorry if it feels we are celebrating. But, in a way we are.
It's sad Somer is gone, but there is nothing we can do to bring her back. Seeing JH arrested means there may be earthly justice for Somer. I think we all want that.
That's why we have been here for 5 months.

For me, all day, it's been cry one minute with tremendous sorrow, then smile and sing and dance one minute because he will never hurt another child.
Emotional roller coaster. I can not imagine what the family is going through.

I too hope he suffers on earth and in H*l*!!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with all who knew and loved Somer.

Kimberlyd125 - that was a very well stated post.

I celebrate the fact that we have answers for Somer's violently forced early
departure from her life, and that this cretin will not walk among us to hurt another innocent.

If they know what dumpster she was put in and it sounds like they do then I predict it was one in the industrial park at Debarry and Bartlett.

sadnpod:

I know how close you are to this case. My heart breaks for you and the family.

I'm sorry if it feels we are celebrating. But, in a way we are.
It's sad Somer is gone, but there is nothing we can do to bring her back. Seeing JH arrested means there may be earthly justice for Somer. I think we all want that.
That's why we have been here for 5 months.

For me, all day, it's been cry one minute with tremendous sorrow, then smile and sing and dance one minute because he will never hurt another child.
Emotional roller coaster. I can not imagine what the family is going through.

I too hope he suffers on earth and in H*l*!!!!!

My thoughts and prayers are with all who knew and loved Somer.

Kimberly, you have such a good heart.

Hugs,
BeanE

I have searched high and low for that photo the Sheriff mentioned with the K9 @ the Gano house. I see lots of K9 photos but haven't come across the one showing that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay