Found Deceased FL - Taylor Wright, 33, Pensacola, 8 Sept 2017 #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
AbuDrake thanks for being here. My compassionate side agrees with your #1 reason for wanting Taylor's safe return. I totally understand your #2 reason, as well.

Hoping for a quick resolution to this mystery.

I'm really puzzled that Taylor's disappearance is not getting much local attention. I am in Pensacola. I've only seen a couple of articles, but most of what I have seen is on FB. I have several friends in common with the "roommate", so have seen some conversations/shares, many say "praying for you" "I hope she is ok",etc .giving you the feeling they are worried something is wrong. Their fear for Taylor does't jive with the lack of media attention the case is getting. If we need to be out looking for her, why aren't they putting it on the news and in the papers?

Same.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

She's appears to have a bit of many personality disorder characteristics. It would be unfair for me to say absolutely, because I can't firmly diagnose without a full work up. But, she has some interesting traits. An interesting combination to say the least.

Having that been said, those traits and how they are used could be positive and negative. Tons of people have dual pd's and a mood disorder and are CEO's, neurosurgeons etc. Like I said before, some of the personality disorders lend themselves to certain careers and people are so damn successful. She has a ton of skills in so many areas.

Even if she was diagnosed with BPD, it isn't as bad as people once believed. We were taught in school the myth they are untreatable or difficult. They are, but so is every other personality disorder!

Hence why I have to color my hair every 3 weeks! LOL [emoji23]

Sorry China, I hit replay to your thread not the thread you were responding too. My bad.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No disrespect taken - it'd be foolish not to question her ex, especially one in my profession, and especially given what she's put me through.

Unfortunately I don't have an exciting answer for you. I don't know that I have been cleared, or that I haven't. I'd be pretty disappointed in PPD if they did tell me, either way..probably more useful to say little to me and keep the information flowing one direction. And what would that look like, anyway? But seeing as they've been asking almost nothing about me (and focusing on what I know about Taylor), I think they've made the correct judgment here. I'm just trying to help, and I think they see that. And I hope that anyone else who has a doubt will familiarize themselves with the facts of the case (go read the court documents) before jumping to the most exciting and dramatic conclusion.

Occam's razor is useful. I'm here for simple, boring reasons. #1, I want to help my son's mother be found, if possible. It's the right thing for him, and it's also a matter of personal pride to maintain loyalty even when I've been wronged. #2 is that I'm in dire financial straits because of this divorce, and she's taken off with huge amounts of my money. It would be dishonest for me to omit that part of my motivation for wanting to find her is so I can recoup my money from the person who took off with it. But that's #2 for a reason.

Thank you! Thank you for your service and letting us try to help.

Special forces? You remind me of an ex that was special operations. Clear, concise, no [emoji90]! Thank you again. [emoji364]

If I have this right, the friend who lent her the moving truck is the same one who helped her with the safety deposit box. Wouldn't that friend be asking Taylor why she is taking the money out? Maybe she knows more then we think.

On her Facebook, she mentions going to visit friends in Coral Springs in September. Wonder if she ever went?

Something just isn't right here. Anyone else feeling that way? Besides the obvious that she is missing?

Something just isn't right here. Anyone else feeling that way? Besides the obvious that she is missing?

Well much bothers me about this thread.It kind of feels like this has become something else besides finding Taylor.Some are assuming bad things about her but I'm a newbie so that's all I will say,lol.

If I have this right, the friend who lent her the moving truck is the same one who helped her with the safety deposit box. Wouldn't that friend be asking Taylor why she is taking the money out? Maybe she knows more then we think.

I'd be interested in the amount of money. There is a chance the person whom was holding the money could have been also using that money. When Taylor and this person went to get the money, Taylor realize it's short and a fight takes place. Just one of my crazy thoughts.

Well much bothers me about this thread.It kind of feels like this has become something else besides finding Taylor.Some are assuming bad things about her but I'm a newbie so that's all I will say,lol.
Hopefully she will come home and be able to tell her side of things but the longer this drags out makes me doubt this will be a happy ending.

Self harm is possible but doesn't fit the Taylor I know. But you are right - maybe her world is crumbling and she's thinking in ways I've never seen.

The police would be derelict in their duties if they didn't look into a missing person's ex, and we have indeed spoken for hours. But the conversation is much like what you've seen here - I have information about who she is, what she does, and how she acts, and I'm trying to get that information out there so she can be found.

That report about her being with Drake was taken out of context in the news article. The neighbor was talking about the summer. He's been back with me since mid August.

I'm impressed that you picked up on that friction between her an Nancy. I previously wrote a bit to explain the background behind it, but a user objected. I agree with her objection: it's not my place to share Nancy's thoughts. What is relevant here is that while Nancy is upset with Taylor, she's more than willing to look past that if it will keep her safe. Her response to all of this is to 'close ranks' around Taylor and protect the person she has decided is an innocent victim, and to adapt whatever evidence she sees to fit that narrative. I am gathering that Nancy's instinct is not an unusual one...

I am hesitant to divulge Taylor's family's information here. The takeaway for our purposes here is that yes, declining mental health in her 30s may have a genetic component.

AbuDrake, Thank you again so much for being here. I sincerely hope that Taylor is found and that she is safe. That is for certain the best outcome.

I appreciate especially that you are here with the honesty that you have displayed. It must be difficult considering the circumstances.

I think that those that are currently close to Taylor need to consider all possibilities. They need to be honest though with the police in order to have any chance of finding her.

I do hope that she has taken off on her own to try to figure things out. I hope that she is found soon!!

My hinky meter is going off the charts at the moment.I pray that LE is considering ALL possibilities.

Newbie here too. My gut is just crying foul. JMO!

Welcome!!!! [emoji364]

I've searched and searched and still can't find the MPR report time. Being outside the US, am unable to search LE records. Case number is #17-009230 with Pensacola Police records. Am seeking the clock-time of when the missing person report was filed, please.

UBER , you have to download an app and you have to use the app to set a time for your Uber ride to get there! All your payment info is stored into the app so everything is all done online. You can choose your style of car as far as sedan, suv,etc, I've tried to use Uber a couple times and never figured out the app in time while hailing a cab instead!
Just an aside. My hubby and I went to Vegas in April and we used Uber from the airport. We didn't need an app to do it. It was a stand like a taxi stand outside the pickup area. My hubby was able to walk up to the desk, made a request for one paid the fee, chose the size vehicle. We paid cash, got a reciept, he called a waiting Uber and off we went. We only tipped the driver once we arrived at the hotel. So it can be done in some areas without a normal way to track. I'm sure they can be thru the company, but not necessarily tied to her per se'.

(My hubby just came in and said, he did have the option to pay cash or CC. He did use the CC and opted to keep the cash on hand.)

Also... just a thought, It could have been Uber, Lyft etc. It could also have been stated she used Uber because she said she did. It very well could have been a friend picking her up. JMO

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Abudrake,
Thank you for sharing what you know, that can give insight to the missing person here. Often as I am seeing here, we often wish to have a VI to help is fit together missing pieces.

I must say, I am a little unsure of some of the post comments I am reading from other members here. The thing we most often miss getting is the side no one wants to talk about. This is what we are getting from this VI. We always can see the "victim" in a good light from family and friends. Sometimes it is the opposite we miss to make sense of a missing persons "possible" frame of mind and capabilities. I have no clue what has happened to TW. I must say in looking through TW's FB, I am getting a vibe that can be a mix of things. I can see what the VI is stating, I can also see a possible dangerous situation happening as well.

Abudrake
Was TW ever in a situation where she was unable to make contact for a period of time? Such as a deployment where communication is difficult. The reason I ask is: maybe she has had to go for a period of no or limited contact with family. It could make it "a little " easier to go without contacting loved ones if you are forced to. Maybe she is trying to figure out her next step and avoiding pulling others into the situation she is finding herself in. Just a thought.

Abudrake
Was TW ever in a situation where she was unable to make contact for a period of time? Such as a deployment where communication is difficult. The reason I ask is: maybe she has had to go for a period of no or limited contact with family. It could make it "a little " easier to go without contacting loved ones if you are forced to. Maybe she is trying to figure out her next step and avoiding pulling others into the situation she is finding herself in. Just a thought.

No, she has never deployed or gone on any kind of trip that would limit communication...closest thing would be a 4 day Caribbean cruise.

I was wondering......
since she has this money ......Maybe she was going to go get her son too,
have u though of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads