GUILTY FL - Tricia Todd, 30, Hobe Sound, 27 April 2016 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This is awful but I'm so glad they got a confession. I truly believed he did it from the time I first heard about the car washing/taking an allegedly sick child to a wildlife exhibit early in the morning, but I worried they wouldn't have enough evidence and he'd get away with it. Law enforcement obviously got all their ducks in a row and were very cautious in how they handled everything. I hope her poor family finds peace and that F grows up surrounded by love.

Posted 3 hrs ago in Youtube. SW steps before a judge.

[video=youtube;I0TnZv_omcM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0TnZv_omcM[/video]

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...ses-killing-her-33af1-380881891.html?d=mobile
This article has a LOT of information I haven't seen before. Has anyone else heard that they have him on video walking away from the area of her home? :(

OH no. :(

From that article:

"Todd and Williams' 2-year-old child witnessed her mother's slaying the night Todd disappeared, said Snyder, who was advised by the State Attorney's Office not to release details about how Todd died because of the ongoing investigation.

http://www.tcpalm.com/news/crime/ma...ses-killing-her-33af1-380881891.html?d=mobile
This article has a LOT of information I haven't seen before. Has anyone else heard that they have him on video walking away from the area of her home? :(

I had not heard that before, either! I wonder where they are getting this info. I see that the statements from SW's mother come from the arrest warrant. Perhaps some of the other new info does as well?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just popped in and see the news about her husband. So sad, but not unexpected for many of us. RIP Tricia, with your God now. Off to catch up.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

So the one link says Tricia drove home with her daughter and he was waiting for them? Did I hear that right?
Then drove with her and the tot to dispose of the body.

So the one link says Tricia drove home with her daughter and he was waiting for them? Did I hear that right?

That could explain how her car ended up where it did without him having to find a way back to his place. How sad all around.

I didn't see this...I read that her car was seen leaving his place, and then he was seen walking away from her residence. I took this to mean that he is the one who drove her car there.

It makes sense that they are searching the area near the park. Someone close to her said in the beginning that he was from that area and knew it better than anyone. Does anyone know for sure where he was from? Also if he was seen driving her car, did he put gas directly in her car? If so, it makes one wonder where the gas can came into play :( perhaps in the disposal of her body? This whole case breaks my heart. Tricia seemed to be such a bright light and loved the Lord so much. She truly touched many, many lives with this tragedy.

One of the articles definitely said that. Naturally I can't locate it now.

I didn't see this...I read that her car was seen leaving his place, and then he was seen walking away from her residence. I took this to mean that he is the one who drove her car there.

It's stated in the video. I can't get it to work again to relisten.

Dartagnan, the one article says they knew each other growing up and went to HS together. I can't get links to open right now ugh

It makes sense that they are searching the area near the park. Someone close to her said in the beginning that he was from that area and knew it better than anyone. Does anyone know for sure where he was from? Also if he was seen driving her car, did he put gas directly in her car? If so, it makes one wonder where the gas can came into play :( perhaps in the disposal of her body? This whole case breaks my heart. Tricia seemed to be such a bright light and loved the Lord so much. She truly touched many, many lives with this tragedy.

From earlier articles, he used a gas can to purchase just a couple of gallons to put in her car. LE drained her tank to confirm his story that her car was on empty.

I'm thinking they retracted the video. I just watched the entire press conference with the sheriff. He was very careful not to get out details that would jeopardize a conviction. He said nothing about SW waiting for her and F at her house. Still looking tho. I know that's what that one video said.

And in addition maroon.. Perhaps I was so much invested in wanting to believe that there was not a murder because I so much hoped for that. As soon as the news came out I was devastated as thousands were. I happen to work in the field of psychiatry for the past 25 plus years. My experiences with people are different than some others.
Now it is the families time to find peace and justice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FastRayne
Back