FLDS compound in Texas Court proceedings ONLY please!!!!!

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This means that from here they'll go to permanent custody hearings for each child once the paternity issues are cleared. If there are to be criminal charges because of evidence found, the authorites can press forward with the investigations involving those.

Molly, I thought yesterday that the state admitted that they had already taken DNA samples from the children, without discussing with their attorneys. However, it's all useless UNLESS they can get the parents to submit DNA to compare it against.

I bet we'll find out a lot of the kids don't have parents in "Zion".

If a parent doesn't step up to claim a child, the child will be considered abandoned and may be fast tracked to adoptions.

We'll see just how "close" they all are and how much the parents want them back.

NO more welfare for them!

Molly, I thought yesterday that the state admitted that they had already taken DNA samples from the children, without discussing with their attorneys. However, it's all useless UNLESS they can get the parents to submit DNA to compare it against.

I bet we'll find out a lot of the kids don't have parents in "Zion".
Well, the court has ordered it, and if they want their kids back, they'll submit to the testing. Howver, if they are ordered not to... and they obey, or they are spirited away from Texas...

There's a man in Colorado City who was kicked out by Jeffs and he knows his two daughters are in custody of Texas and he would liked to get custody. So I believe there are more parents outside of the Texas compound who would like to get their children back.

The Court has ruled they will set up a mobile testing lab outside the colesium for paternity tests.

Jessop: There's not a family tree, it's a family wreath, because we're all related and it's going to be interesting to see the results because of all the incest involved.

What happened to LadyBass0711? is she packing for Texas?

Host: Why don't we hear the men?
Carolyn: My question exactly. Merrill Jessop has 8 children they've taken, he's not out there but he's got several of his wives out there. They're afraid to speak out because society will see them as perpetrators. They send the women out because society is seeing the women as victims and they're sympathetic and they'll get their children back.

I spoke with some British citizens today- very interesting to get their insights. I love what Flora said about the family "wreath" as opposed to a family tree! Oh- I can only hope that this is going to blow this entire thing wide open!

Now that we have a decision more then likely I will be heading down, I haven't heard from the organization as of yet, and don't expect to until monday or tuesday, but hubby and I are starting to make initial plans.

I spoke with some British citizens today- very interesting to get their insights. I love what Flora said about the family "wreath" as opposed to a family tree! Oh- I can only hope that this is going to blow this entire thing wide open!

Me too!

I am just so glad to hear that the children have been taken. DNA here we come.
But I have a question that maybe someone can answer. This may sound depressing and truly horrific but is there a cemetery in the compound? I only see younger women or women maybe 50 or so years old - where are the elderly women? Do they ship them out to be buried or do they not allow old women in the compound? I'm sure there must be deaths in this compound due to illness - or are they totally exempt from diseases - diabetes, cancer, heart disease, etc.? I haven't heard this brought up anywhere.

Jessop: You'll notice that on top of the razor wire it points in, keeping people in.

The colors of the dresses -they are taught they are the jewel in the crown of their husbands. Their husbands will be kings in after life. They dress in these colors because of that.

There's a man in Colorado City who was kicked out by Jeffs and he knows his two daughters are in custody of Texas and he would liked to get custody. So I believe there are more parents outside of the Texas compound who would like to get their children back.

So his daughters and wife were reassigned and he was just cut out of their lives. How sad. Hopefully, he can apply for full permanent custody.

Does anyone know about the mothers of children under 5? Are they still allowed to stay with the children? Will these children be placed in foster care also?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Placebo
Back