Found Alive GA - Ayvani Perez, 14, Ellenwood, 17 Sept 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I think it's confusing due to the reporting

I will just say this: with respect to the Jorelys Rivera case, the GBI were not initially called in. Local LE searched (with the belief that this little girl 'ran away,' wtf!) and even ignored blood evidence in an apartment they searched due to this belief. Once the GBI came in a suspect was quickly identified. I'm not about to throw doubt on GBI tactics (which are, IMO, MUCH like FBI tactics, on account of that particular case.)

I don't think this case will end well, and I do NOT think this is some kind of plot involving the mother for $$$ or whatever (thank you, FCasey Anthony, NOT!) and I don't think LE is a suspect in these investigations.

I'm not liking any of this one bit.
Hopefully MSM will have more in the morning.
Praying she is found safe and SOON!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Read or watch the investigation of the Meredith Hope Emerson abduction. The GBI press conferences were, 'I'm sorry we can't release that info, due to an ongoing investigation'.. The public was lead to believe, via MS Media, that she was only lost on Blood Mountain, GA.
I saw them and the van hiding in the woods within 200 yards of my home on 01/03/2008. Thought they were campers.
Meredith was murdered and decapitated on 01/04/2008..

http://www.myajc.com/news/news/after-5-years-notorious-crime-still-haunts/nTyq3/

After 5 years, notorious crime still haunts
Witness, authorities left asking, 'What if?'

<sniped BM - read more>
_________________-

http://video.ca.msn.com/watch/video/the-mystery-on-blood-mountain-part-1/17yzig6d4

The Mystery on Blood Mountain, Part 1
Aug. 27: Hiker Meredith Emerson goes missing on Georgia's Blood Mountain on New Year's Day 2008. Law enforcement officers become concerned after finding a police baton with some her possessions on a trail. Dateline NBC's Dennis Murphy reports.

and then he came down to my little county and murdered a sunday school teaching gramma :( maybe before actually, seems like it was late in the year... either way :(

I fear this is turning into a hostage situation, as in LE had them cornered somewhere.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

"Sources told Channel 2's Tom Jones they have located the suspects, but were limited on what details they would release."

...it doesn't say LE told Channel 2's Tom Jones, though...it just says "sources". Maybe Tinker Bell called in and said they've located the suspects. ...jmo

FIND Ayvani, Georgia!

Praying for whatever negotiators are on this case, as I'm pretty sure they're needed.

What the heck? Ransom? And for such a small amount?

I don't even know what to think, but am sadly reminded of Israel Keyes.

I fear this is turning into a hostage situation, as in LE had them cornered somewhere.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

I wondered same. Is it terrible of me to hope a Sniper takes them both out.

and then he came down to my little county and murdered a sunday school teaching gramma :(

floridamomma, actually serial killer GMH was in Tally, FL and murdered Cheryl Hodges Dunlap on 12/01/2007; one month before Meredith's abduction on 01/01/2008. It was silenced due to the Christmas Holiday season and FSU/Bundy, imo, The Leon County Sheriff Campbell denied that there was an active serial killer in Tally's midst..

http://www.snopes.com/crime/warnings/nohead.asp

E-mail claims that several homicides in the Florida/Georgia area are all the work of a single serial killer who dismembers his victims.

Snopes: 'UNDETERMINED'

WSB-TV local broadcast...

vigil held at a school this evening
confirmed ransom call came in this afternoon, relative spoke with Ayvani briefly
authorities are in contact with suspected kidnappers, Clayton County LE denied ransom demand, FBI says they can't discuss it
Ayvani's mother is in hospital
father was one who received ransom call
FBI spokesperson won't talk about ransom due to fluid nature of investigation

Per WSBTV 11 PM news report.. http://www.wsbtv.com/ This is the link to WSB but I do not see a video of the report that was just given yet.

"Authorities are in contact..." (they used the word contact rather than location)

Her mother went to a hospital. Fainted. Still in hosp.@ 11:00pm

Law Enforcement is still a heavy presence at and around the house. Humm

Per a relative, it was girls Father that received a call from kidnappers.

I have absolutely no idea what to think about this whole situation other than I want her to be found alive. I can't believe what is being reported or released in the media, it just doesn't make sense at this time.

Dog alive...dog not alive...
Masked men, but yet they have sketches....
$10,000 ranson that supposedly the family is trying to come up with, which wouldn't be necessary for them to do when the FBI is involved....

I'm totally confused.

This is a heartbreaking scenario and shows how one day can change everything for a family.

I imagine LE may know where the kidnappers are...if not specifically, then generally....

How I hope and pray for Ayvani...and her devastated mom and dad.

WSB-TV local broadcast...

vigil held at a school this evening
confirmed ransom call came in this afternoon, relative spoke with Ayvani briefly
authorities are in contact with suspected kidnappers, Clayton County LE denied ransom demand, FBI says they can't discuss it
Ayvani's mother is in hospital
father was one who received ransom call
FBI spokesperson won't talk about ransom due to fluid nature of investigation

Well that's a small sigh of relief. I'm glad to hear a relative spoke with her. Now I'm wondering what her attitude was during the phone call. Obviously she's probably very terrified :( Hoping for the best with this one. We need a happy ending for once...:please:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back