Found Deceased GA - Kamarie Holland, 5, Columbus, 12 Dec 2021 *2 Arrests, including mom*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
“We believe that the mother and the offender did have a relationship not from a dating perspective but did know each other,” said Lee County Sheriff Heath Taylor in an earlier press conference.

Holland adds, the kids’ mother, who has a history of drug abuse, only had the kids less than 24 hours before Kamarie was taken by 37-year-old Williams.

EXCLUSIVE: Father of Kamarie Holland speaks out

Respectfully snipped by me...if you watch the video clip contained at this news link it is even more apparent by the way the sheriff hesitates answering this question but he words it very carefully that they had a "relationship" but not a dating relationship. IMO, there is a lot more there that has not been revealed.

The fact that Kamarie arrived in the home and less than 24 hours later was taken seems really off to me. I know these acts of child abduction are often impulsive but it's not like the offender was in the habit of regularly seeing or expecting her to be in that home. IMO the timeline of the crime raises a lot of questions and that's all I will say for now.

Last edited:
Respectfully snipped by me...if you watch the video clip contained at this news link it is even more apparent by the way the sheriff hesitates answering this question but he words it very carefully that they had a "relationship" but not a dating relationship. IMO, there is a lot more there that has not been revealed.

The fact that Kamarie arrived in the home and less than 24 hours later was taken seems really off to me. I know these acts of child abduction are often impulsive but it's not like the offender was in the habit of regularly seeing or expecting her to be in that home. IMO the timeline of the crime raises a lot of questions and that's all I will say for now.

Yes, all of this. I have a lot of thoughts on the sequence of events and timeline (as reported) of her disappearance but in the interests of sticking by the rules and waiting for more info to emerge, I’ll keep my powder dry.

I’ll just say that I wouldn’t be surprised to see more charges laid against both the man in custody and perhaps other individuals too.

Slain 5-year-old girl sexually assaulted by man with history of crimes against children, Alabama sheriff says

“There’s a lot of details I’m not willing to disclose at this time because of the urgency in this case and potential of other folks we may be looking into as suspects alongside Williams,’’ Taylor said.

“I feel confident that we have the offender in custody and that our work in this case and our autopsy at the state will produce enough evidence to get a conviction on Mr. Williams,’’ the sheriff said.

“We are not done with this investigation by any stretch of the imagination.”

I wonder what’s that means. I shared the story with my husband, who has a lot of street smarts, and he said, without hesitation, that Kamarie’s mother traded her for drugs. And I jumped up & gasped (because apparently I’m naive) in utter shock! :eek::(
Goodness, gracious alive. I sincerely hope (and pray) that that is not the case.
m()()

I wonder what’s that means. I shared the story with my husband, who has a lot of street smarts, and he said, without hesitation, that Kamarie’s mother traded her for drugs. And I jumped up & gasped (because apparently I’m naive) in utter shock! :eek::(
Goodness, gracious alive. I sincerely hope (and pray) that that is not the case.
m()()

It happens "frequently" in that life style.

m()()

If this is the case, I hope the mother gets changed. I'm waiting to see what LE says about what they found in their investigation.

I notice in news articles about Kamarie's "abduction" her mother's name is given as Kristie Hoskins but in Kamarie's obituary she is listed as Kristie Siple.

“We believe that the mother and the offender did have a relationship not from a dating perspective but did know each other,” said Lee County Sheriff Heath Taylor in an earlier press conference.

Holland adds, the kids’ mother, who has a history of drug abuse, only had the kids less than 24 hours before Kamarie was taken by 37-year-old Williams.

Sheriff Heath Taylor also pointed out this week, Williams is a known drug dealer but declined to say if drugs were involved in the little girl’s abduction.
EXCLUSIVE: Father of Kamarie Holland speaks out

i wonder if he was her connect or "business manager" speculation only. either way very sus.

So many similarities thus far to the Shaniya Davis case. I guess only time will tell if these initial similarities will continue. It sure seems as if a lot of the same issues and facts are at play thus far.

It is hard to sit and wait for LE to decide if other charges against other individuals are appropriate.

A week after 5-year-old Kamarie Holland was brutally murdered, Russell County judge keeps gag order in place | WRBL

A week after he was arrested for the murder of 5-year-old Kamarie Holland, Jeremy Williams was back in a Russell County courtroom Monday afternoon.

The issue is a gag order that Circuit Court Judge David Johnson issued last week. It prevents anyone involved in the case—from law enforcement to potential witnesses—from commenting publicly on evidence in the case.

Johnson is trying to thread a needle between the public’s right to know and the defendant’s right to a fair trial.

Right now, Johnson is going to keep a lid on the evidence.

Jeremy Williams was brought into court Monday afternoon as his attorney and the District Attorney’s Office fought over a gag order Judge Johnson put in place.

Williams is facing the death penalty if convicted of Holland’s murder. After a missing persons report was filed by Kamarie’s mother, the little girl’s body was found last Monday in an abandoned Phenix City home where Williams once lived.

Russell County Sheriff Heath Taylor was also careful during an interview after the hearing.

“The investigation still stands as a capital murder investigation against Mr. Williams for the murder of the 5-year-old,” Taylor said. “I can’t get into where we stand with the evidence. And that’s clear and I won’t violate the judge’s order.”

Last week, Williams told the court he did not want an attorney, and Floyd was appointed to advise him. Monday, Williams told the judge he had reconsidered and Johnson appointed Floyd as the defense attorney.

Johnson made a point of saying to he was not limiting “legitimate media coverage.”

The judge pointed out that the Ledger-Enquirer and WRBL were in the courtroom for today’s hearing.

Kamarie Holland’s funeral will be Wednesday morning at Taylor Funeral Home in Phenix City. Public visitation is also at Taylor Funeral Home tomorrow from 3-5 p.m.

Should we attempt to speculate on what it might mean that Williams did not initially even want an attorney until he talked to one?

Is he resigned to his guilt and only later was made to understand that he needs to try to avoid the death penalty?

Is he confident he is actually innocent of the crime he's being charged with and that the truth would come out until he understood that he's going to have to be proactive about bringing it out?

Circuit Judge David Johnson’s order prohibits Russell County authorities’ divulging any further information related to the investigation. Besides the Alabama attorneys and the law enforcement agencies involved, the order applies to “all witnesses, expert and lay.”

They are ordered to make no “extrajudicial statements” related to:

• The character or criminal record or anyone involved.
  • The possibility of any plea, confession or admission.
  • The results of any testing or nature of any physical evidence.
  • The guilt or innocence of any suspects.
  • Any information the attorneys knew is likely to be inadmissible in court.
The order does not apply to officials in Georgia, and Russell County Chief Assistant District Attorney Rick Chancey said it did not cover information on court procedure.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article256735537.html

Circuit Judge David Johnson’s order prohibits Russell County authorities’ divulging any further information related to the investigation. Besides the Alabama attorneys and the law enforcement agencies involved, the order applies to “all witnesses, expert and lay.”

They are ordered to make no “extrajudicial statements” related to:

• The character or criminal record or anyone involved.
  • The possibility of any plea, confession or admission.
  • The results of any testing or nature of any physical evidence.
  • The guilt or innocence of any suspects.
  • Any information the attorneys knew is likely to be inadmissible in court.
The order does not apply to officials in Georgia, and Russell County Chief Assistant District Attorney Rick Chancey said it did not cover information on court procedure.

https://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/crime/article256735537.html

MOO the BBM aren't necessarily referring to just Williams. Judge is probably wise to issue the gag but the sleuth in me sure does hate when they do that. :(

MOO the BBM aren't necessarily referring to just Williams. Judge is probably wise to issue the gag but the sleuth in me sure does hate when they do that. :(

Yes. Of course I’d like to know the details but the sleuth in me has been sleuthing and is now well aware that some potential witnesses might be very chatty and prone to kicking off online, so would grudgingly agree that in the interests of justice it’s probably for the best.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jayellekay
Back