GA - Theresa Parker, 41, Lafayette, 21 March 2007 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just want everyone to know she's missing and out there somewhere.
Maybe tomorrow will bring more answers.
WS is great isn't it? woo to the hoo!

My thoughts (and only my thoughts) are that SP felt this was going to be a snap for him. He was aware that with his 20 or so years of experience, plus his downplaying the dv calls to the marital home, his being a member of LE would help him pull this off. Also, fishing with a lawyer friend couldn't hurt, now, could it.
I'll bet he was a tad surprised :eek: to find this case on Nancy Grace and on the Fox News over and over again - small towns tend to sweep dv and other crimes under the rocks - he probably felt this would run its course and then be quietly forgotten. :rolleyes:

ITA Wicket. I was reading a post from the sound off section at Walker Messenger and a poster said the last trace on the phone was Chattooga County, where he had been fishing. I am sure it is gossip but interesting if true.

ITA Wicket. I was reading a post from the sound off section at Walker Messenger and a poster said the last trace on the phone was Chattooga County, where he had been fishing. I am sure it is gossip but interesting if true.

And if I'm not mistaken, didn't the Sat. search take place in southern Walker Co.?

For folks who may like to see a map of the counties in this part of GA, there is such a map here:

http://www.careerdepot.org/nwga.htm

And if I'm not mistaken, didn't the Sat. search take place in southern Walker Co.?

For folks who may like to see a map of the counties in this part of GA, there is such a map here:

http://www.careerdepot.org/nwga.htm

Thanks for the map. Maybe he had her cell w/ him and dumped it in Chattooga County away from her body. Don't know, of course, it is hard to second guess these perps.

OK - I found the article where I read about the area searched on Sat.

"........'The reason we chose this area is because this is south of the Parker home and because the last cell phone call received was from the cell tower in this area,' Sheriff Wilson said. Sheriff Wilson said the cell phone transmission was made sometime after midnight on Thursday, March 22, but he declined to give any further details."

http://news.mywebpal.com/news_tool_...&pnpID=730&NewsID=795078&CategoryID=3511&on=1

Wow! thanks for the update... that is interesting?!?!?

I think if he were needing to hide her body, he would do it down there somehwere. (Trion) Not neccesarily at his dad's home though. JMO

I feel the same way you do nrthgamom. There has to be some reason LE searched Mr. Parker's dad's home. I'm going to read the article again and see if it mentions how far away Parker lives from his dad.

Yes and not only that but did you read that LE also went to Officer Parker's father's home? Wonder why LE thought they should search there? The dects must have found a hint when they searched the home again.

phil,

Sam had recently moved into his father's home as his father passed away recently. He was apparently going back and forth between the two homes. This would be why LE was interested in searching both residences.

Thanks Chico for confirming the Wednesday/Thursday thing. If I had read the excerpt from NG more carefully I would have realized as well as the sheriff mentions SP returning to the house with the boat on Thursday:doh:

There sure is feeling of deja vu here huh? Right down to the initials of the husband.

Supposedly an officer has come forward saying he helped Parker dispose of the body. A employee from the walker county sheriff's department just informed me.

Supposedly an officer has come forward saying he helped Parker dispose of the body. A employee from the walker county sheriff's department just informed me.

Oh my - tnx, northgamom, for this breaking news. Will be sure to turn on the noon news.

Her cell phone was turned off immediately after that last call. I don't think she was the one who turned it off !!! Maybe right before she returned to the house she tried to call Sam to make sure he was at his dad's ....I don't know.

northgamom -

Perhaps it's too soon to have arranged a public statement, but have you heard whether and when LE might hold a news conf?

Wow! Thanks for the inside info! I just love it when we have the scoop before it hits MSM!

I'm sorry to say I'm not surprized at all to find it was a fellow LE who helped cover it up. When LE officers do stuff like that to "help out" an LE buddy it is sick, like the way some families make excuses to justify or cover up child abuse, substance abuse etc. Makes me ashamed to be part of a LE family even if only by marraige!

Susan

I'm still trying to confirm for sure but like I said this info is coming from an employee who works as an investigator for the walker county sherriff's dept. I asked why we haven't heard and their response was "it will all be out real soon".

I'm still trying to confirm for sure but like I said this info is coming from an employee who works as an investigator for the walker county sherriff's dept. I asked why we haven't heard and their response was "it will all be out real soon".

WOW! Thanks for the info.

Nothing on Channel 9's noon news, but that doesn't mean anything...

I'll post any new info as soon as I hear anymore news. My heart goes out to her family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela