General theory thread and motives rehashed #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK, but the "I'm definitely going to jail" line apparently was used before by Mr. Cummings as far back as 2005. I was looking through my files for something last night and re read this letter/response from Crystal regarding the Custody papers filed by Ronald.

Maybe he finally got his wish.
So much truth is in black and white court records. MOO

So Ron Cummings made a habit of separating the children...one here and one there. Really makes one seriously consider that Junior and Haleigh were not together the night Haleigh met her demise. I always suspected it, now I am very close to being convinced.

TY for the document, Papa.

IDK, but the "I'm definitely going to jail" line apparently was used before by Mr. Cummings as far back as 2005. I was looking through my files for something last night and re read this letter/response from Crystal regarding the Custody papers filed by Ronald.

Maybe he finally got his wish.

There is a pattern there. Blaming women for his troubles, ready to go to prison and not taking care of his kids.

So Ron Cummings made a habit of separating the children...one here and one there. Really makes one seriously consider that Junior and Haleigh were not together the night Haleigh met her demise. I always suspected it, now I am very close to being convinced.

I think that is important too.

Since I have faith in LE and think they knew exactly who to target, this may be how HS ties in. I'm not sure, but looking at the documents, it looks like she might have been around the kids and Ron and Misty a lot. MOO.

Since I have faith in LE and think they knew exactly who to target, this may be how HS ties in. I'm not sure, but looking at the documents, it looks like she might have been around the kids and Ron and Misty a lot. MOO.
HS was targeted, no doubt in my mind. She had a very close relationship with Ron and the kids.

I've got some serious doubts and concerns regarding the Honorable R. Mitchell Prugh, General Magistrate in Putnam County, Florida.

Flash back to December of 2005.

Imagine being a judge hearing a case for the custody of 2 minor children and the 22 year old father, who is the Petitioner, testifies that he picked up a 6 month old baby and his 2 year old sister and took them on a 2 week vacation to, of all places on the planet earth, Texas and Mexico!

Now imagine you’re the judge and being aware that this father already has a lengthy arrest record for drug charges!

Then wrap your mind around the fact that when this father returned from his alleged "vacation" to a country that is arguably the drug capital of the world, within a matter of days he was arrested again for a whole new batch of drug charges!

10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE NO PRESC
10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - POSS CONTROLLED SUBSTANCE NO PRESC
10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - NARCOTIC EQUIPTMENT POSS/USE
10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - VIOLATION DV INJUNCTION
10/18/2005 - SARASOTA - POSS NEW LEGEND DRUG NO PRESC

Try to comprehend how this father could appear credible testifying to what a stable job and home life he had, and how the mother was a drug user – WHILE HE, HIMSELF, WAS STILL OUT ON BOND for all these new drug arrests less than 60 days before his testimony!

The Honorable R. Mitchell Prugh didn’t just award the custody of the children to this father once.....HE DID IT TWICE!

Not a shred of evidence other than this father’s testimony was offered, and this Magistrate gave these two babies to their father despite having read the pleading words from a desperate mother that have haunted me since I first read them.

“I am in fear of my two children Haleigh and Ronald Jr's safety.”

“Your Honor I am afraid what might happen to my children if they stay with him.”

“I am begging the courts to please have mercy on my children and return them to me before something bad happens to one of them.”

There was no mercy for Haleigh.

I've got to hand it to Crystal. So many believe she did absolutely nothing to protect her kids. Well, she couldn't protect them, but not for lack of trying!! Crystal's pleas to the court fell on deaf ears.

Why on God's Green Earth was Crystal not knowing what time Haleigh got out of school such a BIG issue? It seems to me the times when Crystal was interviewed by NG could have and SHOULD HAVE been used to get answers to more important questions. This mother cared and feard for her children's safety, with very good reason, and her fears are highly pertinent to this case, IMO. Also, had a court official bothered to check things out, Ronald Cummings would not have gotten custody, and Haleigh might be alive today.

Crystal made some mistakes, yes. Maybe her biggest mistake was not having an attorney in 2005 for the custody issues...or not having a very good attorney if she did have one. A good attorney would have encouraged the judge to heed the mother's warnings, or would have appealed a ruling that put children in harm's way.

If that were me I'd be filing a wrongful death suit against this judge, city and county! He had NO business awarded Ron Cummings custody of those children! The day that judge made his judgement was the day he signed Haleigh's death warrant!

Wow, Bellazz....I was just going to say the same thing!

Hmmmmmm.....Texas and Mexico.

Where the cartels operate.

(me=shutting up now)

I've got to hand it to Crystal. So many believe she did absolutely nothing to protect her kids. Well, she couldn't protect them, but not for lack of trying!! Crystal's pleas to the court fell on deaf ears.

Why on God's Green Earth was Crystal not knowing what time Haleigh got out of school such a BIG issue? It seems to me the times when Crystal was interviewed by NG could have and SHOULD HAVE been used to get answers to more important questions. This mother cared and feard for her children's safety, with very good reason, and her fears are highly pertinent to this case, IMO. Also, had a court official bothered to check things out, Ronald Cummings would not have gotten custody, and Haleigh might be alive today.

Crystal made some mistakes, yes. Maybe her biggest mistake was not having an attorney in 2005 for the custody issues...or not having a very good attorney if she did have one. A good attorney would have encouraged the judge to heed the mother's warnings, or would have appealed a ruling that put children in harm's way.
BBM
:maddening: You are so right K. Not only the time on national TV wasted on such trivial questions to Crystal about things that should have been asked of the parent Haleigh lived with, but asked to Crystal in such a demeaning, humiliatiang snarky way! Poor Crystal should have never been put through that, and she still handled it so much more grace than I would have! I wonder if NG has seen Crystal's petition to the court? :maddening:

And...(oh I don't wanna mod slap for this, but...)Mexico is where JO's parents were leaving when he was arrested. They are Truck Drivers.

Wow, Bellazz....I was just going to say the same thing!
I honestly don't know if she has any recourse but if Crystal or any of her family members are reading here they might want to contact a "Reputable" attorney, preferably from another county to find out if they legally have a case.

BBM
:maddening: You are so right K. Not only the time on national TV wasted on such trivial questions to Crystal about things that should have been asked of the parent Haleigh lived with, but asked to Crystal in such a demeaning, humiliatiang snarky way! Poor Crystal should have never been put through that, and she still handled it so much more grace than I would have! I wonder if NG has seen Crystal's petition to the court? :maddening:

OK, one more comment then I'm shutting up, LOL.

NG is outspoken and a very strong person, IMO. I also think she may be a bit stubborn. NO, I'm not bashing NG...stubborn has it's positive aspects. But...sometimes stubborn will not allow one to admit they may have made a mistake.

I just can't accept that NG could STILL see Crystal is a deadbeat mom. Keep in mind though, last we heard was that Angels will be wrestled should anyone in authority speak negatively of Ronald Cummings.

Well... I hope that's televised 'cause that's one wrestling match I do not want to miss.

OK, one more comment then I'm shutting up, LOL.

NG is outspoken and a very strong person, IMO. I also think she may be a bit stubborn. NO, I'm not bashing NG...stubborn has it's positive aspects. But...sometimes stubborn will not allow one to admit they may have made a mistake.

I just can't accept that NG could STILL see Crystal is a deadbeat mom. Keep in mind though, last we heard was that Angels will be wrestled should anyone in authority speak negatively of Ronald Cummings.

Well... I hope that's televised 'cause that's one wrestling match I do not want to miss.

I would even look that on pay-per -view! :great: I agree, NG really has some good points, almost everything is good in moderation. I just feel bad for Crystal, and even Marie. You could tell by the look on Marie's face how much she loves Crystal, and feels her pain. Well, if you have to shut off, have a good night. I'm going soon myself. :seeya:

Remember!! Any reporter, Blogger, Radio Host or TV Drama Show could have gotten those papers posted by Papa. Why was this so hidden?

It sounds, from the document Papa posted, as if Ron being in jail in Tampa was known to the judge, and maybe something the judge asked about. Crystal states Ron claimed he was in jail because of an injunction she had taken out, but says that is not true. It appears as though the judge believed Ron over Crystal on this as well as all issues raised during the custody hearings. Why? The judge had nothing to gain by ruling in favor of either parent. The only persons who should have been given consideration at the custody hearings were THE CHILDREN. But it seems their needs never entered the judge's mind, not once. Disgusting! And sad...so very sad.

Remember!! Any reporter, Blogger, Radio Host or TV Drama Show could have gotten those papers posted by Papa. Why was this so hidden?

IMO it's not too late!

Very good point, Doc. I think this has been the worst reporting of any case ever...Also the worst police work...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauriedries23456!