George Anthony Reported Missing *UPDATE FOUND*#2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.wesh.com/caseyanthony/18546075/detail.html

snip
Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

snip
Motel staff said Anthony checked into Room No. 106 on Thursday evening and said he had business in Daytona Beach on Friday. Police said they found remnants of fast food and beer, blood-pressure medication and other pill jars.

snip

Speculation is a dangerous thing. Regardless of his intent or motive or lack thereof, no one should sit in judgment. George has his own hell to live. His life will never be the same.

Riding HIS back? How so? From all I've read Cindy was the main support of the family since George since George had didn't appear to hold a job for long and managed to lose a large amount of money in a scam or online gambling.

I wonder that myself.I do not understand how Cindy is blamed for everything.It seems to me that no matter what happens most will blame Cindy.

if you have a violation self edit, because when i review this thread later, i am going to be liberal with the to's.
Discuss this like adults people come on.

take this opportunity to self edit any personal attacks, name calling or other violations.

please quote this post regularly and often.
read please

My heart goes out to George. When I saw him on Larry King the night before Caylee's body was found, I knew he was hurting bad. He mentioned her saying 'ding dong' at the door of her playhouse and his jaw quivered, he almost sobbed. Cindy has anger and sometimes anger helps rather than dealing with the terrible grief.

I'm hoping now he gets the professional help that he needs. I think it is good that he is in Daytona away from the family. He needs doctors, not what he has been living with the past 6 months.

snip
Investigators said the eight-page note indicated George Anthony was at the end of his rope, and that once he was gone, his family would have a better life. He wrote about how strong his daughter, Casey Anthony, is and said he doesn't believe she hurt her daughter, Caylee. However, he did make dark, veiled references to his daughter's friends.

:bang::bang::bang::bang::bang::bang: :bang::bang::bang::bang::bang:

my question would be ...does cindy have access to george in the hospital ? Can she visit him ? I think she might put undo stress on him to keep up the charade and " stick together on this " as casey said in he jail visit.

I am totally confused. It was reported last night that TM said he had to be resuscitated?

From what I know, the Judge can issue a request for Mental Health Records.
Right?

I wonder that myself.I do not understand how Cindy is blamed for everything.It seems to me that no matter what happens most will blame Cindy.

ITA. I can't imagine how hard it was on Cindy, approaching retirement age and having worked hard all her life nursing people, to discover her husband had lost all their life savings. No one, who works hard all their lives should have that happen to them, especially have a loved one do it to them. It must have been awful when she realised that he went so far as to put their home, which no doubt she had worked hard to pay the mortgage on, in jeopardy. I also don't get why she gets all the blame.

i don't think he STAGED this. This family is SUFFERING at the hands of their own daughter. This just makes me hate her even more, if that was even possible!!!!

I could not agree more with you on this...This man was not stupid...he has knowledge of how this all works. His family has just been completely destroyed and he is probably completely grief/ guilt stricken. I also know that in those stages of grief, people become angry...suicide is anger turned inward...The only one responsible for all these events is KC...the choice she made...and know she is reaping what she sowed, sad thing is, she probably is still only wondering what movie star is going to play her on the big screen when this all becomes a very sad true crime story

snip

snip
Motel staff said Anthony checked into Room No. 106 on Thursday evening and said he had business in Daytona Beach on Friday. Police said they found remnants of fast food and beer, blood-pressure medication and other pill jars.

snip

I can't believe he thinks his family will be better off if he is gone. And I don't believe he thinks Casey is innocent. Other pill jars? I thought it was reported that there was no weapon or medications found. Hmmm... :waitasec:

I agree with what you say. George has a choice now to face himself, to face the truth and to NOT BE A COWARD. Confession cleanses the soul (can be private but in this case it must be public). It is now or never. Pain is part of life. Suicide is a :furious:coward's option:furious:. It's George's chance to be a man, :furious:stand up to the outer forces that are ruling his life and BE TRUE TO HIMSELF.

People have within them a great capacity to forgive, show compassion and love to others if someone asks for it. God, in His mercy, promises He will always forgive us if we humbly ask Him to meet us where we are.

.............best I not put in words how I feel about this attitude. Nothing personal really..your views re mental health are rather common.

WFTV's Kathi Belich has been at the house since last night and reported that CA did not leave her house at all since yesterday and there is no sign of her. LA is out of town on business. The reporter who was at the hospital in Daytona said he has not seen anyone come to the hospital and that GA has a police officer at his door 24/7 for security.

They also called the hospital to ask about the visitors and they said it has to be approved by GA's attending doctor and approved by GA himself. He has the right to refuse visitors. They said GA will be there up to 72 hours depending on his situation but can't have visitors the first 24 or 48 (I forgot what the reporter said) hours due to evaluations.

GOOD! I don't want CA near him right now.

Or people like JB....

I'm coming out of lurkerdom (if that's a word) to post in this sad thread.

Do I hope GA gets some mental help? yes
Do I feel sorry for GA? eh, not so much.

I do feel bad that he has lost a granddaughter due to the product he helped raise. But I have a hard time feeling sorry for suicide "attempts".

Before I get flamed let me add that my daddy committed suicide on May 11, 1999...3 days after his 41st birthday.

If someone wants to commit suicide they do it. They don't call and text people to let them know that's what they are doing.

I do feel bad that KC has led this family down this path. But GA is an adult and he has made some less than stellar choices lately. It's time for him to own up to them. No matter what happens to the rest of the family.

By the way, my name is Carmen and I'm sorry if I offend anyone with my first post.

No flames from me ..
I agree 100% with you .. :blowkiss:

HI Carmen:blowkiss:

Absolutely no flames from me either. I totally agree with you.

I do have mixed feelings about George's possible suicide attempt...as they are referring to it on the news. I wouldn't want another person to end their life for any reason. I would not wish that on the A fam either regardless of the situation with what happened to Caylee. I am glad they found him before he had the chance to harm himself or anyone else. We need to wait and see how this unfolds.

I heard they found a note at the hotel which is now in the hands of OCSO. This case could take a dramatic turn now. The implications are such that he could have taken responsibility for Caylee's murder and if so, how does this change the case?
No, SS, from what I've read in articles, George didn't take responsibility, but neither does he believe Casey did it either. He's casting suspicion on her friends. Poor, poor man...

Originally Posted by SeriouslySearching
This comment doesn't surprise me as many will blame the people who have spoken out against the A fam here for sending him "over the edge". I fully expected to see the outcry about how people have discussed this case and George, in particular.

We did not create the world this family has made for themselves. Their own actions and words, their daughter's actions and words, and their decision not to own up to the truth did.

My stance on the situation has not changed in light of this event. I want the truth of what happened to Caylee and I want to see justice served for this beautiful child.

:clap:

I feel the same ..
My oppinion of George hasn't changed one single bit ..
I still see him as a weak freeloader with no backbone ..
He KNEW what he smelled that day @ the towyard and ever since, he's been playing the Pizza Game ..

You're right, the Anthony's created what has become of them, no one else ..

Who knows, maybe he figured charges were coming?

Excellent point.
This article claims that GA "hinted" at thoughts of suicide and told OCSO that he was just trying to get away to think .

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-012309,0,1615636.story

" Conway, who plans to hold a press conference at 3 p.m., said he wants the media to give the Anthonys space. "They're under the same amount of stress that they always have been, maybe more," he said. "They're just trying to cope with the death of Caylee." from the orlando sentenal article cited above

why does Conway need a press conference to tell media to stay away...until this happened haven't they pretty much been left alone?????? Am I missing something...seems like there is almost a competion between the lawyers as to who will get their face out there first....

This was just posted on the WESH website http://www.wesh.com/news/18546075/detail.html
I was feeling sympathetic for GA and now read this. It is VERY hard to feel sympathy for people that throw INNOCENT youngster's under the bus in an effort to make their daughter look less guilty. IMO, this has been one of the most infuriating things in this case, the ability of these people to blame whoever they had to just to save KC. :furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth