Gilgo Beach LISK Serial Killer, Rex Heuermann, charged with 6 murders, July 2023 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which of the known victims charged to RH does John Ray represent ? Does anyone know ? I know he doesn't represent Maureen, Megan. Jessica or Melissa's families. Does he represent the family of Sandra Costilla or Amber Costello ?
No longer Jessica Taylor, Gloria Allred now does and was with JT's mother at Thursday's presser.

That's what I said. So which family does he actually represent ? I honestly have no idea. I think he may represent Karen Vergata (who RH has not yet been charged with), but I'm not even sure about that.

It was Jessica Taylor's family and Shannan Gilbert's.As above, Taylor's family went with Gloria Allred. Because John Ray has worked so many years to push Suffolk County to investigate these victims, they will probably continue to refuse to investigate Shannan's death, for spite. JMO. I'm not a fan of Gloria Allred.

No problem!

It probably seems sometimes like I've got an encyclopaedia on this case in my brain, but I really don't. I have the Wikipedia page on the case always open in a tab, along with an amazing dynamic map that is obviously some other sleuther's passion project, and my hardcover of Lost Girls where I can reach it if I need to refer to it. Anything else I trawl back through the threads, or ask my best friend, Google.

And I'm at home on disability with an anxiety disorder, so it gives me something to do besides knit and wait for new content to drop on Netflix.

MOO

I had to sortof giggle, but felt a laughing emoji would be misunderstood.
I'm "stuck" on my butt due to debilitating lumbar radiculothopy ... I can read 6 books a week but also spending many more hours here than normal. ...many interesting cases going on.

Feeling sooo sad about Dr Mosley in Greece..

No problem!

It probably seems sometimes like I've got an encyclopaedia on this case in my brain, but I really don't. I have the Wikipedia page on the case always open in a tab, along with an amazing dynamic map that is obviously some other sleuther's passion project, and my hardcover of Lost Girls where I can reach it if I need to refer to it. Anything else I trawl back through the threads, or ask my best friend, Google.

And I'm at home on disability with an anxiety disorder, so it gives me something to do besides knit and wait for new content to drop on Netflix.

MOO
But really, your facts and corrections are quite valuable.

It was Jessica Taylor's family and Shannan Gilbert's.As above, Taylor's family went with Gloria Allred. Because John Ray has worked so many years to push Suffolk County to investigate these victims, they will probably continue to refuse to investigate Shannan's death, for spite. JMO. I'm not a fan of Gloria Allred.
I know all that. What I am specifically asking is... which of the victims charged to RH does he currently represent ?

I wonder why RH was so attached to Chevy avalanches in particular. Other vehicles have similar features but aren't as unique looking. They're a pretty identifiable truck, imo, since they have that diagonal railing (don't know what to call it) from going from the hood to the truck bed on the sides.
I keep thinking there are extra advantages or hiding places for murderers with the avalanche.

Adding now...the ability to drive on the 4x4 beaches makes such sense.

Last edited:
My bad, Izzy. I should have realized you quoted me as a sort of jumping off point. I'm multi-tasking and my reading comprehension today is a bit off.
It was my bad.
I just scanned your post and your question was quite clear.
Besides Shannon Gilbert's estate/family which is not part of the LISK case I don't think Ray's in the picture anymore with any of RH's victims.
Reporters are still referring to him as representing some LISK victims families but they're never named and I have yet to see a clarification from Ray.

I wonder why RH was so attached to Chevy avalanches in particular. Other vehicles have similar features but aren't as unique looking. They're a pretty identifiable truck, imo, since they have that diagonal railing (don't know what to call it) from going from the hood to the truck bed on the sides.
At the time, the Chevy Avalanche is one of the only (if not THE only) pick up truck that has an access to the bed of the truck from inside the cab through the back seat. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ClueCrusader