Haleigh's little brother "Man in black took my sissy."

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I still question the pile of laundry right at the back door by the washer, and took that to mean that it was sitting on the floor in a pile not in any basket. A man all in black comes in that back door THEN goes to turn on the kitchen light which was on. The pile of laundry should have been disturbed, stepped on, or even trailed into the kitchen or out that back door when he was getting out. Very hinky.
I question why there was a pile there at all, but a blanket on the window had to be washed first.

The thing that gets me to no end is the fact that a mother, who claims to love her children, went on national tv and announced to the world that her son was a witness to a kidnapping and is describing the kidnapper. She has one child missing and very possibly just put her other child in great danger. Real smart. If LE and Ron knew about this they were keeping it quiet for a reason...perhaps for the safety of a child. JMO

It seems to me if the child did see something that he would have made noices of some sort that would wake the girlfriend up.JMO

It seems to me if the child did see something that he would have made noices of some sort that would wake the girlfriend up.JMO

Well, if she slept through a break in and abduction, I don't think a few noises, like a cannonball or rocket, would wake her.

this whole story just smells to me.. i think little jr would have been waking misty up, cause he's scared...

this whole story just smells to me.. i think little jr would have been waking misty up, cause he's scared...

So, was he coached prior to LE involvement? This case is driving me crazy. I have felt from day one that this was a SO abduction but so much has been introduced regarding the family dynamics that it puts a cloud on everything.

I don't have a lot of hope for Haleigh's safe return.

<Snipped>Annette Sykes says reports that her great-grandson saw a man dressed in black inside the house the night his sister disappeared are false. Sykes says Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh Cummings biological mother, went on the Nancy Grace show and said four-year-old Ronald Jr. told her a man in black took his sister.

&#8220;I thought it was ridiculous&#8230;should never had been anything said,&#8221; said Sykes.

&#8220;If he hadn&#8217;t been asleep, he would have been up saying something&#8230;I mean he&#8217;s not going to let somebody take his sister out of there.&#8221;

http://www.fox30online.com/content/...s-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx

Annette Sykes says reports that her great-grandson saw a man dressed in black inside the house the night his sister disappeared are false. Sykes says Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh Cummings biological mother, went on the Nancy Grace show and said four-year-old Ronald Jr. told her a man in black took his sister.

“I thought it was ridiculous…should never had been anything said,” said Sykes.

“If he hadn’t been asleep, he would have been up saying something…I mean he’s not going to let somebody take his sister out of there.”

http://www.fox30online.com/content/...s-Inside-Home-Are/retraOmmEkGCL_R0FwZ4DA.cspx

Was just coming to post this.
This makes me wonder if JR was "coached". :mad:

After what I just saw from TN on NG...there is something to what Rj saw, imo. She was upset that Crystal said something and said it could put him in jeopardy. I think it is also possible that not only did he see something, but it is possible that so did Misty and there could be a reason for all the holes in her stories if she is trying to follow guidelines set out by LE. She could be protecting Rj.

I find the whole story quite hinky especially considering they threw out the story about the cousin and when that didn't pan out.... Here comes the story of an abuductor...just strange on so many levels. Wonder what we'll hear next!

I think had it been the cousin that took Haleigh he still would have been an abductor. The story about the cousin broke when Misty told the Geraldo reporter off camera that she thought it may be the cousin. I really dont think Misty thought he would broadcast it. She may have thought since it was off camera it was just between the two of them. Irregardless, Haleigh was taken out of her home and to me that means she was abducted regardless of who did the abducting, stranger or family member. JMO

This is getting sadder by the day. Is the little boy staying in the midst of all this activity - the burning candles, the dueling vigils, etc ?

No. He is staying with TN and other family at night. He sees his father during the daytime. He is away from the commotion for the most part. TN was very appreciative of the camper someone loaned to Ronald because of Rj.

No. He is staying with TN and other family at night. He sees his father during the daytime. He is away from the commotion for the most part. TN was very appreciative of the camper someone loaned to Ronald because of Rj.

So, he's mainly at the paternal grandmother's home ? This is an awful trauma for him - I hope he'll be ok.

Yes. TN = Teresa Neves = Ronald's Mom

If he could possibly identify the perp, I wonder if they may even have him staying at one of her deputy's home who is LE. (Like in protective custody in a way.)

<Snipped>Annette Sykes says reports that her great-grandson saw a man dressed in black inside the house the night his sister disappeared are false. Sykes says Crystal Sheffield, Haleigh Cummings biological mother, went on the Nancy Grace show and said four-year-old Ronald Jr. told her a man in black took his sister.

&#8220;I thought it was ridiculous&#8230;should never had been anything said,&#8221; said Sykes.

&#8220;If he hadn&#8217;t been asleep, he would have been up saying something&#8230;I mean he&#8217;s not going to let somebody take his sister out of there.&#8221;

Thanks! Good article! I think either JR. wasn't clear on the details he witnessed, which would be understandable due to his age, or the Cummings family is now being put in the position of having to do "damage control" due to careless statements that never should have been discussed on national TV. Although I'm trying very hard not to bash Bio Mom, this entire situation seems to have occured because she wanted 15 minutes of national TV exposure to further her own agenda. Edited to add: at the expense of the safety of her son.

After seeing TN...I would say that Gma Sykes is out to try to do damage control. I am more convinced Rj saw something he can ID.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissymarie
Back