IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's JM's sister who is married to EK. It doesn't sound like anyone will date JM from the sound of his desparate ads. I just thought it was interesting that EK, JM and AK (EK's wife) fit the descriptions of the 3 people in the van. I was hoping it might have been EK that Cindersoot saw so they'd already have the license number. Ek does also have a brother on the list of RSOs.

Thanks for clarifying - I've been reading/posting on this thread from day one, and know most of the initials, but this latest round had my head reeling.:panic::panic:

Where is this? Omg. I am so confused....:banghead:

There is a separate thread where WSers listen to the police scanner and transcribe what's going on. Sometimes whoever's listening doesn't hear clearly and they need to "rewind" so they can listen to it again. But only subscribers can rewind - so this post is just looking for somebody with a subscription to rewind and play back info heard on the scanner.

I have been following closely for weeks, but in the last 12 hours i have become totally confused. No clue where this is going.

Thanks for the warning. I'm sure it's disturbing, but if we stay innocent of the knowledge of what is ugly happening around us...., if we can't change it..and we can't change it, it makes for an ugly that our children will have to deal with in the future.

Agreed! The whole subject matter of HT/ pedo rings/kiddie *advertiser censored* is beyond disturbing, so I should have clarified that particular thread has subject matter that is very graphic and should probably come with at least a trigger warning. Some people might prefer to limit their reading to the posts that linked the articles, or find articles via google for example, rather than read through that particular thread.

I'm going to have alphabet soup for lunch, maybe it'll help me with all these initials :waitasec:

Agreed! The whole subject matter of HT/ pedo rings/kiddie *advertiser censored* is beyond disturbing, so I should have clarified that particular thread has subject matter that is very graphic and should probably come with at least a trigger warning. Some people might prefer to limit their reading to the posts that linked the articles, or via find articles via google for example, rather than read through that particular thread.

yes ShyViolet, that thread is the very substance that triggers are made from. I am sure those at risk for triggering very much appreciated that warning.

I'm going to say this any way........ it's been on my mind.

I am flabbergasted about Iowa. And the Midwest.

I live in NY, grew up in the 60's. I have never seen anything like this before.

RSO's drugs etc...........
Sorry I just had to say it.

I'm pages behind but wanted to add:

I live in South Florida with rampant crime - think Miami. I formerly lived in the mid-west and crime was equally as bad. Just different - Mid west (where I lived) was more drug related - meth/pot/burglaries/etc. Here it's gun crazy and drugs but not much meth. (Although we did have the zombie bath salt attack.)

I'd still feel safer in IA or the mid-west than here. So definitely not bashing the area. I just remember being a younger person and living in Ohio and hearing people say that there was nothing to do but drink/do drugs/ and have sexx. (eek!)

Not stereotying but don't want people that live in IA to feel the heat of this negative attention.

:newhere:

Now three people could abduct two girls. esp with a woman involved, they would trust a woman. Pertaining to the Cedar Rapids incident

I also think that Lyric ran around the lake side of the fence to get away was caught and dropped her purse. Maybe they were lured to the lake by a woman and two men were waiting? JMO

I'm still wondering why the dad didn't report this latest abduction attempt for three hours? If that happened to my kid, I'd be on the phone to 911 in the blink of an eye. Something just seems off about this. MOO

No kidding! That 3 hour delay might have saved another child. That seems odd.

Agreed! The whole subject matter of HT/ pedo rings/kiddie *advertiser censored* is beyond disturbing, so I should have clarified that particular thread has subject matter that is very graphic and should probably come with at least a trigger warning. Some people might prefer to limit their reading to the posts that linked the articles, or find articles via google for example, rather than read through that particular thread.

Can I get the link I cannot find it... TIA

THat ^^^^^ connection still freaks me out. Sorry, but it makes me very suspicious of JM, once again.

I know for a fact, that many pedophiles purposely choose to date single moms with drug or alcohol problems, because it gives them an easy target. Just sayin...

Are you sure your not confusing JM with JW? I did that earlier too.

Now three people could abduct two girls. esp with a woman involved, they would trust a woman. Pertaining to the Cedar Rapids incident
Would be a lot easier if they knew the woman, where was BB the day the girls vanished??

Thanks for clarifying - I've been reading/posting on this thread from day one, and know most of the initials, but this latest round had my head reeling.:panic::panic:

I read some of these threads and it brings me back to my first classes in algebra and calculus...

I'm still wondering why the dad didn't report this latest abduction attempt for three hours? If that happened to my kid, I'd be on the phone to 911 in the blink of an eye. Something just seems off about this. MOO

If the craziness of this case is any indication, maybe that's how long it took to clear all the meth out of the house...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member