IA IA - Elizabeth Collins, 8, & Lyric Cook, 10, Evansdale, 13 July 2012 - #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh carp - anyone know if the alleged bf of Misty has parents/family living right there on the lake on S Evans Rd? I found the same name - living right close to the yellow paddle boat in bing maps.

ETA: Which is almost right next to the wooded area!!

ETA 2: Could this be why the girls were coming down there if they were?

Oh no. I know in the pit of my stomach that he wasn't arrested coincidentally. To me, this is why LE said other parents don't have to worry about their kids. I have a feeling they already have the perp. And it is also why they are trying to throw us all off searching for a mystery paddle boater (when our esteemed local says 12 people have paddle boated on that lake since the beginning of time). They don't want us seeing what is right before our faces. They have the kidnapper. They are just trying to get him to tell them where to find the bodies. I feel sick.

It would also explain LE's interest in MC, her repeated polys and the inconclusiveness of them. Nooooooo! :-(

Oh carp - anyone know if the alleged bf of Misty has parents/family living right there on the lake on S Evans Rd? I found the same name - living right close to the yellow paddle boat in bing maps.

ETA: Which is almost right next to the wooded area!!

ETA 2: Could this be why the girls were coming down there if they were?

:what: I'm wide awake after reading this post.

I feel really nervous. Did everyone already suspect this? He is not in jail anymore though right?

This is one of the reasons I think somebody was wearing a wire at some point. Moo FBI likes to wire people.

Obviously, any reporters and/or law enforcement worth their salt are monitoring this site. Do you think that is why they shut down the daily pressers? We were getting too "warm" and they didn't want to have to evade questions that would raise awareness in the community for what's really going on?

This is one of the reasons I think somebody was wearing a wire at some point. Moo FBI likes to wire people.

When people were asking if it was possible the girls were sent to make a delivery - I had no idea about this. I am freaking out.

I feel really nervous. Did everyone already suspect this? He is not in jail anymore though right?

I suspected him from the moment they arrested him. His FB page says he has been off drugs for a year and his family is FURIOUS that he started dating MC. And if you look at his photos, he is HUGE - totally jacked. Very strong guy. Ugh.

I saw the police in our neighbor's (across the street from us, with property backing up to the lake) back yard, while we were at the lake on 7/14. We went home just in case they stopped by, but they never did.

Snipped and BBM. Ollipop - where are you? You were just here a few mins ago. Do you know if it was the "W's" house LE was at?

By the way, Lyric friended him on FB on July 3. And the comments on his FB page suggest the relationship was very, very new. So this fits with "the girls never leave the neighborhood!" But as of July 3, Lyric had a new friend, who we now know lived down by the lake. So she would have started riding outside her boundaries to go visit him (or as some have theorized, even to make a delivery.)

I just gave hubby a poke in the ribs and said, "Hey Hon, I think that Jules71 on WS just cracked the case." :rocker:

By the way, Lyric friended him on FB on July 3. And the comments on his FB page suggest the relationship was very, very new. So this fits with "the girls never leave the neighborhood!" But as of July 3, Lyric had a new friend, who we now know lived down by the lake. So she would have started riding outside her boundaries to go visit him (or as some have theorized, even to make a delivery.)

Yep! And it was July 2nd on his FB when people were expressing their unhappiness about that relationship.

I just gave hubby a poke in the ribs and said, "Hey Hon, I think that Jules71 on WS just cracked the case." :rocker:

I am shaking. I think others connected the dots before me. But if I go missing - tell LE what you know! :what:

Maybe that is why someone was compelled to head for the lake so quickly to look for them.

Does he (JW) have anything to do with Dan's drug case?

It is all fitting together. But where are those sweet girls? Oh I don't feel good about this.

I suspected him from the moment they arrested him. His FB page says he has been off drugs for a year and his family is FURIOUS that he started dating MC. And if you look at his photos, he is HUGE - totally jacked. Very strong guy. Ugh.

If he has family by the lake then perhaps he or someone else places him at the lake that day....this might explain why they are asking about someone in a paddle boat. Perhaps he is trying to say that he had contact with someone in a paddle boat and they are trying to determine if his alibi exists.

Maybe that is why someone was compelled to head for the lake so quickly to look for them.

Excellent point! And why someone else looked so happy and confident the whole time. New life! La Bella Vita, I think Casey Anthony called it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214