Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #13

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The picture of the Red Shirt looks like it is a brand new shirt. It does not show wear or wash and dried. The letters have not shown signs of being dried. IMO, red clothes fade a tiny bit each time they are washed.

It seems a bit suspicious that this area had already been searched, then the red shirt shows up!

I don’t believe the real perp would be dumb enough to put this red shirt out after his property had been searched!

It makes me think someone is trying to set him up as the guilty perp. Why?

Has LE specifically said the search was the result of finding the red shirt? I would love to read a link where this red shirt has actually been confirmed to have been found.

Believe it or not, I have been here and read 99% of the pages but have happened to pass by the red shirt discussions previously. Anyway, would you have a link by chance or an explanation why it is to be believed as found.?

TIA, jmo

Does anyone local know about the Electric Co-op that is next door to MT BF house and whether it has CCTV? A few threads ago people were chatting about the payment box where people could go to pay their bill after hours (co-op closes at 4pm). I am wondering if there is a CCTV camera on the box or on the front door facing the street? I looked on Google street views 612 West Des Moines St.
Brooklyn, IA 52211 and its hard to see but it looks like there is CCTV on site (either ft door or over box). Haven't heard this mentioned much in any discussion so far on here. The google footage is quite incredible to see even if this idea goes no place as the MT BF house is much closer than I originally thought to the Co-op. The rest of the houses on the street are also close together and so I find it really hard to understand how we only have one public witness in the area that said they saw her jogging. Take a look at the google sat and street view and see what you think? So incredible that this technology exists with amazing clarity.

The proximity of this business to the BF house I think adds another dimension to the neighborhood as outsiders would come into the area on a routine basis. People might be dropping off their payments at odd hours (either before or after the business day) and employees and/or outside contractors are going and coming during the day and most likely MT knows a bunch of these people. Perhaps one of them that she knows gave her a ride (either the evening to go to her Mom's house for dinner or the next morning to pick up the car) and things went south? My recollection is the weather wasn't great in the morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe the boyfriend said when he arrived home after finding out she was missing that the dogs were in perfect condition and well fed and watered, which I agree would be unusual after 24 hours..especially if they hadn't relieved themselves...but nobody LE or family has mentioned that.
this is one reason i believe she made it back to the house. the condition of the dogs. does not appear she put them in the basement first than went for her walk jog more of a walk i say, and never made it back home. The dogs were well fed, food in their bowl, and fresh water in there bowl. Which told me sometime after getting she made sure they had food and water and then left them in the basement and went about her............

For some reason WC seems like a red herring...
Agreed, which leads me to believe it is more probable that if she has been abducted it is by someone local within a 30 mile radius and knows about his past and the layout of his property and that he would be a good diversionary target and his property a good place to leave evidence.

Has LE specifically said the search was the result of finding the red shirt? I would love to read a link where this red shirt has actually been confirmed to have been found.

Believe it or not, I have been here and read 99% of the pages but have happened to pass by the red shirt discussions previously. Anyway, would you have a link by chance or an explanation why it is to be believed as found.?

TIA, jmo

LE has said exactly nothing about anything. The Daily Mail reported that Molly's red shirt was found exactly one day before they ran a story saying nothing of Mollie's had been found....and that about sums up where we are with the shirt.....

You can read the story about Laura Schwendemann who went missing from a small town in MN in the fall of 2015 under similarly suspicious circumstances. It was discussed in detail here. Her body was eventually recovered in a corn field by a farmer who, I believe, was combining corn and hit it with the combine.

Thank you mnative. Laura went missing in the Fall. Mollie in the middle of the summer. I am not sure but stage of decomp would be different. By October I am not sure if the corn would have shielded evidence or not?

Again, wish there was someone local who knows about farming corn in IOWA.

TIA, jmo
LE doesn’t reveal anything..other than their names and titles and to say, we are not sharing any information but please share with us.

this is one reason i believe she made it back to the house. the condition of the dogs. does not appear she put them in the basement first than went for her walk jog more of a walk i say, and never made it back home. The dogs were well fed, food in their bowl, and fresh water in there bowl. Which told me sometime after getting she made sure they had food and water and then left them in the basement and went about her............

That would depend on how much food and water she left especially if she was planning on spending the night at mom's.

Maybe we have a divergent definition of 'random'

1. The girl graduated from BGM as I recall. A few miles from where this guy lives. And she is 20. So she has been around the county for a few rodeos.

2. He admitted to 'one case of stalking an ex-girlfriend'. Wrong. The fact of the matter is that he has a long (it's public) record including trespassing, violation of restraining orders, stalking, and harassment. Again public records, not hearsay. For 22 years now. One in another county.

3. He said this: “I don’t know who those two were but they took me down to the fire station Tuesday and questioned me for two hours. I don`t remember what they asked me.”

Who out there goes with two guys who he doesn't know to answer questions he cannot remember?

The fellow may be innocent, of course. And no one is accusing him right now, but these are public statements and no accusations. And agreed he has never (that we know of) been involved in this serious an event. He deserves due process.

But dang......

Wayne Cheney: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
My point was/ is I haven’t heard anything of him stalking a woman who he did not have a prior relationship with. I’m just saying that I find the stalking/harassment to likely be more relevant if he had previously targeted a woman whom he was not involved with. That’s all I’m saying.

TIA, jmo
No. Le has been tight lipped as to this shirt. From reports, one was recovered. We don’t know if it was in fact Mollie’s or not.

Also the photo that I think the poster is referring to of the red shirt is just an example of what it would look like. It's not meant to show the actual shirt that may or may not have been found

My point was/ is I haven’t heard anything of him stalking a woman who he did not have a prior relationship with. I’m just saying that I find the stalking/harassment to likely be more relevant if he had previously targeted a woman whom he was not involved with. That’s all I’m saying.

Makes sense. Agree.

If it were me, and I found someone with a record like this, I would even be a little nervous living nearby.

Agreed, which leads me to believe it is more probable that if she has been abducted it is by someone local within a 30 mile radius and knows about his past and the layout of his property and that he would be a good diversionary target and his property a good place to leave evidence.
i agree with your local, and your 30 mile thirty minute close but not real close theory. But your last part i agree to this extend. Were not dealing with a total idiot. But someone with a past, that has learned from it, or and has done much study on the matter. At least average intelligence or little above, but much Knowles in such matters as this case from studying others and applying to his techniques. I believe the thrill from the event was much more exciting than anything.

Does anyone local know about the Electric Co-op that is next door to MT BF house and whether it has CCTV? A few threads ago people were chatting about the payment box where people could go to pay their bill after hours (co-op closes at 4pm). I am wondering if there is a CCTV camera on the box or on the front door facing the street? I looked on Google street views 612 West Des Moines St.
Brooklyn, IA 52211 and its hard to see but it looks like there is CCTV on site (either ft door or over box). Haven't heard this mentioned much in any discussion so far on here. The google footage is quite incredible to see even if this idea goes no place as the MT BF house is much closer than I originally thought to the Co-op. The rest of the houses on the street are also close together and so I find it really hard to understand how we only have one public witness in the area that said they saw her jogging. Take a look at the google sat and street view and see what you think? So incredible that this technology exists with amazing clarity.

The proximity of this business to the BF house I think adds another dimension to the neighborhood as outsiders would come into the area on a routine basis. People might be dropping off their payments at odd hours (either before or after the business day) and employees and/or outside contractors are going and coming during the day and most likely MT knows a bunch of these people. Perhaps one of them that she knows gave her a ride (either the evening to go to her Mom's house for dinner or the next morning to pick up the car) and things went south? My recollection is the weather wasn't great in the morning.

What has been reported is that there is a camera that faces the home where Mollie was staying with the BF, but that it was/is not working..

Maybe we have a divergent definition of 'random'

1. The girl graduated from BGM as I recall. A few miles from where this guy lives. And she is 20. So she has been around the county for a few rodeos.

2. He admitted to 'one case of stalking an ex-girlfriend'. Wrong. The fact of the matter is that he has a long (it's public) record including trespassing, violation of restraining orders, stalking, and harassment. Again public records, not hearsay. For 22 years now. One in another county.

3. He said this: “I don’t know who those two were but they took me down to the fire station Tuesday and questioned me for two hours. I don`t remember what they asked me.”

Who out there goes with two guys whom he doesn't know to answer questions he cannot remember?

The fellow may be innocent, of course. And no one is accusing him right now, but these are public statements and not accusations. And agreed he has never (that we know of) been involved in this serious an event. He deserves due process.

But dang......

Wayne Cheney: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

Do you know anything about the Electric co-op CCTV? Looks like there might be a camera tucked over the pmt drop box or on side of ft door. I've been looking at google street views and its really hard to know 100%. Wouldn't it be incredible if they had street facing CCTV?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member