Found Deceased IA - Mollie Tibbetts, 20, Poweshiek County, 19 Jul 2018 #32

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amen. The entitlement is outrageous!

They found her. Like a needle in a haystack.

I expressed anger after the last press conference, but not because they weren’t sharing things about the investigation (though they did share their map and give a bit more of a timeframe - 5pm to 10pm). I agree with you that police shouldn’t share info they have that may be detrimental to their case, no matter how nosy I am. My anger was directed at them taking almost a month to share request tips from the public and give an outline of what they should look for in people they may know that could be involved. I’m guessing the general public doesn’t know the guilty “signs” (whether physical or emotional) like we here at Websleuths do and I was (and still am honestly) upset that they wouldn’t share that kind of knowledge with the public. Who know, it may not have helped if they shared the signs the same day, but IMO it was worth a try at least.

IMHO, WC is a man with a record for stalking an ex and he just so happens to live somewhere near where Mollie's digital footprint was. He was questioned and polygraphed by LE, and cyber tarred and feathered by the media and public opinion. LE had to rule him out due to his past. I seriously doubt that he had anything to do with Mollie's disappearance. MOO
Hmmm. My thinking is opposite..

I hope her Dad going home didn't scare the perp. into killing and dumping MT (feeling he was being tricked). I certainly thought it was suspicious and could be a police tactic by sending her Dad home but I didn't want to post that in case the perp. read my comment and reacted.
In my mind that's not possible. I have a feeling she was killed in the first 24 hours. At least I hope she didn't suffer all that time.

Elizabeth smart comes to mind and the girls in Cleveland. Without a body or evidence of a crime, there is hope
Add to the list:

- Jaycee Dugard
- Natascha Kampusch
- Elisabeth Fritzi
- Shannon Matthews
- Danielle Cramer

and more. It's definitely the exception not the rule but does happen.

I'm not sure how it can - body was just found today. Not enough time to do an autopsy to verify cause of death. There haven't been any POI's or suspects named yet so unless they are waiting until the body was found to pounce on someone I can't see us getting much.
They might tell us how they came to find her - what lead them to the discovery. They might not be ready to share that info, but perhaps. I hope so.

jmo

One of the former occupants of the farm/home currently owns a home a little more than half a mile from the boyfriend's home.
Wow that is interesting. Could be a coinsidence....lets's hope it is. It would however, go along with what her father mentioned. For me it is more "comforting" to think it is the pig farmer...a known perv....than to think it could be a "friend." I still want to know what got the search started in a specific spot in the dark....someone/something told them to look there.

Just once I want to see LE go full cowboy in one of these post-discovery pressers towards the person(s) who did it. Instead of "we will find out who committed this horrible act and prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law", I want to hear "listen to me you son of a , we are coming for you and when we find you, there will be no mercy. Be a man for once and turn yourself in before we turn you into a prison wife you pathetic waste of human space."

Full blown Toby Keith/Willie Nelson "Beer for my Horses" style. You know they and many of us are thinking it.

Last edited:
If I, who never met Mollie, cried and still feel physically ill upon receiving the news of her death, I cannot even begin to imagine what the friends and family of this beautiful soul are feeling. Mollie, may you rest easy and be an ever- present guardian angel to the people who miss you so very much! I know you will be; that's just the kind of lovely nature you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela