ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide - Moscow #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been wondering if they were actually ALL very close.

To me it seems that they are more like two pairs. Maddie and Kaylee are from Idaho, grew up together, considered themselves to be sisters, and were seniors.

Ethan and Xana were respectively from Washington and from Arizona, he was a freshman and she was a junior, and they were a couple.

The two pairs spent their last evening in different locations and horribly were all slaughtered after having at some point reunited at home.

Then there was another pair, if it's accurate that two roommates were home and unaware of the massacre in their own residence.

It definitely makes me wonder, like many others here, if just one person was the target and the others were collateral casualties. Perhaps someone woke up and tried to call for help or tried to intervene, but I still feel that there was either one target, or one pair was targeted.

However this happened, it is terrifying.
This is actually incorrect. All 3 girls were from the same area just 1.5hours away from Moscow. Xana graduated from Post Falls High School which is just 20minutes & 30 away from where the other 2 girls graduated highschool. They’re all 3 from Idaho.

I guess anything is possible, but it's hard for me to believe that the red drips running down the outside of the house is blood from inside the house. We had a plumbing emergency where water was running all over the floor, but it didn't run outside the house and down the walls. Just seems a little far fetched.
If not blood then what substance is it? It’s flowing down and out of the house so a “leak” of some sort. Only other explanation is it is a photoshop by Daily Mail

I am new to posting about this case. I have to say that finding out Today that there were 2 more roommates home during the murders has me concerned a bit. How did they not hear anthing? Why didn't they contact LE? It sounds like another person called in the crime scene. Could they possibly be the ones LE think are good for the crime? It would then make sense why LE didn't feel anyone else was in danger because they are already watching who they think did it while searching for evidence to the crime. Again, just speculation but a strange case indeed. I hope they catch the culprits soon.

We saw the images of Kaylee and Madison at the Grub Truck. They'd spent the night in a local bar and one of them was extremely intoxicated. That's part of life as a university student. So it's not beyond the realm of possibility that the two other female housemates also spent time at a party or a bar drinking and socializing then coming home and passing out.

We have no idea if they came home before or after the four victims. But I have no doubt that they did sleep through the violence inflicted on their housemates. They'll carry that around with them for a long time. It's called survivor guilt.

It was reported earlier that two young women were seen wrapped in Mylar emergency blankets sitting outside the house. Those are usually given by first responders to people who may be in shock. I'm not sure what news site reported that and I can't find a link at the moment.

I'm not sure who had which rooms on what floors of the home. In terms of desirability, I know if I lived there, I'd want the top floor away from the social area, especially since the house seemed to be party central according to the Kaylee's sister.

Okay this is news to me then. I’ve tried to find an Uber or Lyft dozens of times and it always says they’re not yet in our area. I apologize for the misinformation then!
There may not be a lot available at times so sometimes you will get those alerts when there aren’t any available at that time , but I’m assuming on a Saturday night Uber drivers hang around there knowing there will be more calls .

They don’t have Uber ? The sister specifically said that they ubered home .

Has it been confirmed that it was Uber who drove them home, or simply that they got a ride? If it was Uber, police should have concrete times for when they were picked up and dropped off. Someone please correct me, but I seem to recall a time notation as they got home after a certain time, rather than at a certain time. I'm behind several pages with little hope of catching up, so apologies if this has been asked and answered.

Has it been confirmed that it was Uber who drove them home, or simply that they got a ride? If it was Uber, police should have concrete times for when they were picked up and dropped off. Someone please correct me, but I seem to recall a time notation as they got home after a certain time, rather than at a certain time. I'm behind several pages with little hope of catching up, so apologies if this has been asked and answered.
Sister said she had Taken an uber there and back which makes me think they do have that information for her to say that.

The green arrow is walking, not driving. I had not read about the Uber until after posting that. Based on the video, that is the direction that they walked away from the food truck. Anything else is speculation, so I won't suggest where they caught the Uber until LE says.

*Google Maps needs to provide better directions and NOT tell me to go down a 1-way*

So the Sweet Ave camera would still be something to look at? Is that what I am gathering from your directions?

I think your starting point and destination may be flipped. No biggie, just trying to help.

The way they walked across the street also leads to plenty of spots to sit and eat, bars either direction, etc. Just like with the direction hoody/jacket fella walked off screen (towards public restroom, large parking lot, eventually campus, etc), I don't think it's quite as meaningful as everybody is hoping.

But yeah, if there are cameras at Hwy 95 & Sweet or Hwy 95 & Troy Rd like somebody said before, it's certainly possible the car would be seen. Unless they drove through campus, which I doubt a cab/Uber/whatever would do unless necessary.

Last edited:
Okay this is news to me then. I’ve tried to find an Uber or Lyft dozens of times and it always says they’re not yet in our area. I apologize for the misinformation then!

I'd imagine Uber could say they have the service as soon as one or more drivers are signed up in an area, but that doesn't mean a driver is always available. My BIL sometimes drive for one of the services, and there are only certain times and areas where he will be marked as "available". I think weekend nights are pretty good for drivers. Maybe it only shows up when drivers are on call?

View attachment 380333
Kaylee & Maddie

[..]

Kaylee's family says she was set to graduate in December. She had a job all lined up and was excited for the holidays with her family. She had spent the days before this at their home and was set to move back for a few weeks on Tuesday. Her weekend trip to Moscow was supposed to be brief to show her roommates the vehicle she had just purchased.
Based on the theory that this was a targeted attack - and the possibility KG may have been the intended victim, interesting that she had not been staying at the residence in the days leading up to the attack and planned to move home for a few weeks on Tuesday.

"She had spent the days before this at their home and was set to move back for a few weeks on Tuesday. Her weekend trip to Moscow was supposed to be brief to show her roommates the vehicle she had just purchased."

I only mention this because If this was planned by the suspect/s, were they aware of Kaylee's living situation and knew she would be back on campus this particular weekend? Due to the reported brutal nature of the attack, I feel like this was not something that the suspect/s randomly decided to do Saturday, but had been building up over a period of time imo.

Just noticed that on Miss Goncalves Facebook page a poster with a man's name has posted repeated spiritual comments in almost every post she had made from about March 2020 on back. One post of this type seems like it would not be questionable, but 12+ of them, most of them the exact same, seems a little odd.

Just noticed that on Miss Goncalves Facebook page a poster with a man's name has posted repeated spiritual comments in almost every post she had made from about March 2020 on back. One post of this type seems like it would not be questionable, but 12+ of them, most of them the exact same, seems a little odd.
Ya I noticed that too and found it very odd .

I think it's too early to be concretely suspecting the POI in the DailyMail video, it was 39 degrees outside which could explain the flipping of the hat and throwing on of the hood, it was freezing. He seemed to materialize at the same time the girls did so who's to say he wasn't in the same Uber beforehand, maybe met there or the bar. They were very unstable on their feet so it's possible he saw some girls in a vulnerable position and wanted to make sure they made it home safely hence hovering over them till they were in their next uber safe and sound. JMOO sometimes mundane things can be misconstrued when we want things to look a certain way, just offering some less villainous explanations for some balance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member