ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Died in Apparent Homicide - Moscow #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya I noticed that too and found it very odd .
Probably just a well-intentioned eccentric, but the multiple posts looked a bit funny.
Also on her FB page I read the tribute she wrote about her grandfather who had passed in 2017. I am a pretty tough and jaded guy, but I actually wept when I read it. I hope she's with her beloved papa now.

Last edited:
That’s a solid point. I truly thought there is nooo way that’s blood but if you zoom into that blood photo it truly looks like blood . It drips like blood and has a dark red hue . Old grease has more of an orange yellow dark brown hue and that photo very much looks like blood up close
its the wall perpendicular to the kitchen.. more likely to be a bedroom. I want it to be a stain but you can tell because there is a window above the sink and no window above the drips

I’m just going to throw something else out there. One thing I’ve learned, through my employment, is most felons will tell you, after they are caught, they look for unlocked doors and windows. That’s usually the case with burglars, home invasion robberies, car thieves, stranger on stranger offenses and many other crimes. That’s just an observation I have made, based on my personal experience.

There have been cases where serial killers have done the same thing. I’m left to wonder if perhaps someone was just walking around turning doorknobs, looking for a victim, or two and stumbled upon four.

Ted Bundy entered the Chi Omega house through an unlocked door. Actually, I think it had a malfunctioning lock, if I recall. He killed two of the girls and injured two others.

Danny Rollong attacked students, in their apartments, at night. There have been countless incidents where a person that had access to a key, through their employment have entered rental properties to commit crimes.

Richard Rameriz aka the night stalker and
Angel Reséndiz aka the railroad killer, entered homes at night.

It’s an extremely risky to enter someone’s home. Many criminals would not even think about taking on four people, in their own home. A lot of people are gun owners. The risk of the residents fighting back, with deadly force, is very high.

Just my opinion, but I think it’s very possible that whoever did this has done something similar, in the past. Probably not multiple victims in one location, but something very similar.

I just pray to God that this monster is stopped, one way or the other, before anyone else is hurt.

Just noticed that on Miss Goncalves Facebook page a poster with a man's name has posted repeated spiritual comments in almost every post she had made from about March 2020 on back. One post of this type seems like it would not be questionable, but 12+ of them, most of them the exact same, seems a little odd.
I've noticed similar posts when others have died and their Facebook gets a lot of views. They spam it for exposure to their social media and/or sell something. All his posts are 2 days ago.
Despicable

The revelation of the presence of the two unharmed roommates did seem like a bombshell. However, based on what was said at the press conference, it doesn't seem like the police consider them to be suspects or persons of interest. It's conceivable that they slept through the murders and woke up late to a horrible scene.

The revelation about the roommates probably explains why the police first described the killing as "targeted" (because 4 people were killed and 2 were left unharmed). But it's conceivable that the unharmed girls were just overlooked by the killer.

So as surprising as the new fact about the roommates is, we still don't know whether the killer was known to the victims or unknown. As I stated in a post earlier today, the more time that goes by without the police naming a suspect or a person of interest, the more I think this might be a case of a random killer, perhaps a serial killer.

If it were someone known to the killers, then it seems like the police should have made some progress by now. But if it were a random/serial killer who disappeared into the night and fled far away then I can understand how the police are having such a hard time making progress.

As surprising as it was to hear about the presence of the two surviving roommates, I was left with the feeling of we got nothin'.
Possibly the killer didn’t know the entire layout and missed the two roommates or something spooked in! Car lights, dog barking etc. I’d like to know if any homes on the streets in the area had a camera system? That would possibly answer a lot of questions!

Probably just a well-intentioned eccentric, but the multiple posts looked a bit funny.
He is a spammer, using the publicity of the victim's death to post and direct people to his Facebook page, make money, etc. I've seen it happen on a number of murder/missing person Facebook pages that get media attention.
I'm going to get a facebook account just to express my displeasure.

dumb question: when you pay for food or uber does the card you swipe to pay include your address?

I’m just going to throw something else out there. One thing I’ve learned, through my employment, is most felons will tell you, after they are caught, they look for unlocked doors and windows. That’s usually the case with burglars, home invasion robberies, car thieves, stranger on stranger offenses and many other crimes. That’s just an observation I have made, based on my personal experience.

There have been cases where serial killers have done the same thing. I’m left to wonder if perhaps someone was just walking around turning doorknobs, looking for a victim, or two and stumbled upon four.

Ted Bundy entered the Chi Omega house through an unlocked door. Actually, I think it had a malfunctioning lock, if I recall. He killed two of the girls and injured two others.

Danny Rollong attacked students, in their apartments, at night. There have been countless incidents where a person that had access to a key, through their employment have entered rental properties to commit crimes.

Richard Rameriz aka the night stalker and
Angel Reséndiz aka the railroad killer, entered homes at night.

It’s an extremely risky to enter someone’s home. Many criminals would not even think about taking on four people, in their own home. A lot of people are gun owners. The risk of the residents fighting back, with deadly force, is very high.

Just my opinion, but I think it’s very possible that whoever did this has done something similar, in the past. Probably not multiple victims in one location, but something very similar.

I just pray to God that this monster is stopped, one way or the other, before anyone else is hurt.

Also, University of Idaho allows concealed carry weapons as long as the bearer is an authorized license holder.

Personally, I'm surprised that they are letting students go home. You would think that they would want to vet every single student before letting them leave the area. Especially since evidence could go home with them.

I agree with wanting to vet every single student. I sure would want to conduct interviews and do a lot of background checks. That being said, you can’t legally detain everyone. With no probable cause or reasonable suspicion, your legal options are very limited.

I’m going to guess that a mass exodus of students has begun. Parents probably started showing up Monday morning. Pack your stuff! You’re going home!

It’s too early to say, but many students will likely leave campus and never return. Some will enroll in an institution close to home and live with mom and dad. Some students will probably choose this route. Other will have parents that tell them to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dylanfoxx