ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 25

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. He gave no reason. I was impressed with his thoughts up to that point then he completely lost me with that comment.
If he is right, that would explain the BOLO on the Canadian border. Someone who lives closer to Canada would most likely run in that direction as opposed to going any other direction.

Are there security cameras that can capture images of people entering or exiting that door?

For some reason I seem to have inferred that K’s sister had rounded up security footage showing the exact time of K & M arriving back at the house their final time. I think someone pointed out that it may have only shown them being dropped off by the person they caught the ride home with (from the food truck.)
I wonder if the owners of the camera reviewed the days leading up to the murders and the day after.
I do not have a Ring camera, I have a system with cameras that have night vision also that is very very good. I get alerts with any movement, I can also watch what the cameras record 24/7 going back many months if I want to. All I have to do is click on the calendar icon a pick any day I want to watch. Do ring cameras record 24/7 and can footage be pulled up any day they choose? I know nothing of Ring cameras.

Yes, terrifying, where I get stuck is why would they wait for 9 hours to call 911?
They all partied that night. Drink all night, fall asleep at 3, don't wake up till 11.
I'd like to know if white car has a suspected state attached to it. I think someone(s) may have driven long miles to commit these murders. House targeted because drunk women inside and rear door left unlocked.

Also @10ofRods and @OckhamsRazor22 , I completely buy into the fantasy love story, but why oh why did they not assault the object of their desires when they could get them alone? Does this desire overtake them so profoundly that they have to act that very moment despite the obstacles, (other roommates), in their way?
I get fantasy. I get unrequited love. I even get the old "If I can't have them no one can." It's warped, but I get it. I cannot fathom the pathos that love, even warped love, leads to chopping up a bunch of people. Just doesn't compute.

Maybe I don't want to get it...

I've begun to wonder about this too. How terrifying for those girls if this is turns out to be the case.
I’ve wondered about that too as I seem to remember LE saying the majority of the mess/blood was on floors 2&3. That was making me think they did find something on the ground floor. Currently scouring the net for that quote as I sit on tenterhooks hoping this beast is arrested today.

I am an Iowa Car Idiot but I did some digging and the Hyundai Elantra body style changed in 2011 and again in 2014. So the body style is the same for 2011-2013 so perhaps someone who isn't a car idiot sent in the tip and knew which body style it was and that's how they have the year and aren't going to be looking for the other years. (Or maybe they know that's not the year and it's a trick.) I'm at a loss anymore!!

Also @10ofRods and @OckhamsRazor22 , I completely buy into the fantasy love story, but why oh why did they not assault the object of their desires when they could get them alone? Does this desire overtake them so profoundly that they have to act that very moment despite the obstacles, (other roommates), in their way?

I have theories about why not. The rage had replaced all other feeling and, well, this type of person has a lot of sexual dysfunction. Fantasizing gradually becomes less and less about actual sex than about control over the victim and perceived intensity of a future relationship.

If the roommates had, at any time, mocked this person in his presence, then we have a better explanation. But paranoid type people (not saying anything about a specific diagnosis) will look at people from across the street who are having a conversation and be insistent that the conversation is about them. And that becomes part of a fantasy about conspiracy ("I would have had a chance with her, had her roommates not convinced her otherwise" - even if no conversation is directly overheard).

And it's also possible that this very same perp had crept into their house on prior occasion with more sexual intent, was unable to do anything about that (out of fear) and then went up to this level of rage (probably for a specific reason, in his mind).

They all partied that night. Drink all night, fall asleep at 3, don't wake up till 11.
I'd like to know if white car has a suspected state attached to it. I think someone(s) may have driven long miles to commit these murders. House targeted because drunk women inside and rear door left unlocked.
The conversation was if the killer was trying to get into their rooms at 3-4 am which would be terrifying for the girls. I'm skeptical they would have waited til 9 hours before calling for help if that happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper