ID - 4 University of Idaho Students Murdered - Moscow # 28

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he posted the investigators stating they have more information then they are letting out. Great to have that confirmed.
IMO the differentiation between getting an arrest and a conviction is quite interesting and something that a lot of the complaints about the lack of information aren't being realistic about. I wonder if they believe they are narrowing in on someone and are trying to solidify that.

Can you provide a link or source as to where the autopsies were actually performed? I'm so confused... I thought the bodies were SENT to Spokane?
You are right. The autopsies were done in Spokane.

Spokane County completed the autopsies on the four University of Idaho students and sent the findings to the Latah County Coroner.

I have never been to one, but my former co-worker (a mild-mannered 40-something woman) went to a party at this one when it opened. She said it was the most fun she's ever had at a bachelorette/hen do. fhttps://www.jerseyaxehouse.com/

My family went to one of these for the 1st time ever over the Summer and we had a blast. The owner is a member of the "professional" league, so he is licensed to do all sorts of leagues and tournaments for the sport. It was a lot of fun, and at no point did we feel that we were in an unsafe situation. In fact most of the people there seemed to be in the same boat as us - 1st timers, or groups of friends out to try something new that they saw on ESPN.

I was looking through maddies pintrest the other day and saw photos she's posted to her board. I presume the photos are of the bedroom of the house? Just it made me so sad seeing allof her things, she obviously loved pink and girly things. It just hit home how young and care free they all were. I also noticed there were 2 single beds end to end there which makes me wonder if kaylee was in the other one?
Iv also just been reading what SG has said today and it's obviously someone who isn't afraid of blood and guts, he's obviously very comfortable using a knife and knows exactly what a knife can do. Super horrific

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221209-104626_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209-104626_Pinterest.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 138
  • Screenshot_20221209-104639_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209-104639_Pinterest.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 132
  • Screenshot_20221209-104644_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20221209-104644_Pinterest.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 135
Yes, absolutely. This alleged battle had to be inside the room on the second floor and still consistent with "victims were asleep at the time of the attack." And only one victim has been officially mentioned as having defensive wounds (X). I can't imagine a coroner/ME mentioning just one person for having defensive wounds and not mentioning other defensive wounds, but that's just how my mind works. And how ME's usually work, IME.

Can you provide a link or source as to where the autopsies were actually performed? I'm so confused... I thought the bodies were SENT to Spokane?

In reference to both of these. In this case, the coroner and the ME are two different people.

Coroner is Latah County Coroner Cathy Mabbutt. She has said things like:
“There was a lot of blood,” said Latah County Coroner Cathy Mabbutt. “It’s was a very sad scene.”

Autopsies are performed by the Spokane County Medical Examiner’s Office.
Mabbutt, a local attorney, said the coroner’s office contracts with the Spokane County Medical Examiner’s Office to provide autopsies. Once those are completed, Mabbutt will make official rulings.

Both quotes come from this article:

The dad is out there, despite immense grief, doing what he thinks is right, to keep the pressure on everyone to find the killer. Go dad!

Only we don’t need to put additional pressure of LE. They are not idle. I feel very supportive of the dad and his grief, he is a great dad, but no one promised to solve the case in 5 or 10 days. I don’t think Idaho LE is incapable. I am still not sure KG was the target. I don’t have a poi. To me, a layperson, it is important that the perp is arrested; also, maybe the time has come for colleges to review their policy regarding student partying. It is not a medieval European town, and we are not living in the time of bursches’ duels.

Have there been any instances of fighting in these places or misbehaving? I mean would you consider going to one dangerous? Thanks.
My urban suburb has an axe throwing venue as well.

They are very tame and the customers are mostly adult birthdays, anniversaries, social groups and business groups looking to do something different from the standard "Celebrate Diana's B-day at Joe's bar- again" type events.

I did not notice any survivalist type customers on the two occasions that I went. My guess is that any such people would find the venue more than a little tame for their liking (lots of burdensome safety measures, female customers who find axe throwing awesome- Well, for during the once a year, 2 hour period that they are doing it for Diana's night out).

Last edited:
Focus is on the white tag it seems. Now I have to go back and look at the food truck video

Did they discard it because they can see it had been laying there for months? ie, soaking wet, covered in mildew and spiders living on it. Or did they bring it in for evidence. IMO they left it.

My urban suburb has an axe throwing venue as well.

They are very tame and the customers are mostly adult birthdays, anniversaries, social groups and business groups looking to do something different from the standard "Celebrate Diana's B-day at Joe's bar- again" type events.

I did not notice any survivalist type customers on the two occasions that I went. My guess is that any such people would find the venue more than a little tame for their liking (lots of burdensome safety measures, female customers who find axe throwing awesome- well, during the once a year, 2 hour period that they are doing it).
Exactly this!

The only way, in my opinion, it could be relevant is IF there were someone who was asked to leave said establishment, or not return, due to their weird behaviours, or lack of safety/control/rule following.

I was looking through maddies pintrest the other day and saw photos she's posted to her board. I presume the photos are of the bedroom of the house? Just it made me so sad seeing allof her things, she obviously loved pink and girly things. It just hit home how young and care free they all were. I also noticed there were 2 single beds end to end there which makes me wonder if kaylee was in the other one?
Iv also just been reading what SG has said today and it's obviously someone who isn't afraid of blood and guts, he's obviously very comfortable using a knife and knows exactly what a knife can do. Super horrific

Those almost look like pics from a different house or a dormitory with the way the desks are installed. Plus it doesn't look like the balcony railing is outside of that window. If that is from the house, it would change the room arrangement that most people have theorized because of the lack of the balcony extension out of the window.

that looks like the sorority house near sweet ave

I said before… and I thought I would raise again, at no point did LE specify the type of weapon used, there was second-hand info from a shop keeper suggesting a k-bar or Rambo type knife. I still return to my theory that a martial arts type weapon was used with a handle to stop slippage or loss of control of the knife. (It’s also worth noting that within 5 minutes of the house there is a martial arts academy which trains with weapons.) The ‘confidence’ for want of a better term of this killer tells me they knew they would overpower anybody in their way, perhaps they had some training. The injuries detailed by KGs Father could also support a large weapon. Totally my opinion.
That is super interesting, My husband, who has no interest in this case, but did discuss it with me as I was picking his brain ,said that he felt it was some kind that went in for a few lessons in some kind of martial arts place.

He thinks that the guy figures himself to be some kind of « bad *advertiser censored* » although in reality he is not.

I am sure that LE would have the list of people who went there. They have far more profile info than we ever dream of

BBM. Did you hear retired FBI agent Bobby Chacon on News Nation? I liked what he had to say re: case going cold. He was level headed and didn't pretend to know things like other experts.
News Nation
Yes, Bobby Chacon knows what he’s talking about, I hope everyone watches this to put to bed the cold case rumors.
It’s just annoying that the news anchor starts the segment with the rumor that K’s injuries were more brutal than the others - even suggesting the case hinges on K.

MOO

From the most recent update:

Maybe it's my dose of "hopium" I'm taking, but these type of statements lead me to believe they really do have a good grasp of what went on, the order in which it happened, and the possibility of who is responsible (regardless of not naming them a POI at this point).

I agree and suspect they're not being more open for various possible reasons including they are keeping a close eye on the suspect and they have sussed out his motivation. Maybe they're waiting until every bit of forensic evidence is known, they don't want them to bolt or take their own life or god forbid perpetrate any further murder.

Looking at these make me wonder if these are pictures from the house or possibly a dorm room or the sorority house?

I don't know why the autopsy would be released to anyone. But he says he paid for a copy of the death certificate, iirc. In the Kiely R case, people unrelated to the family were able to purchase a copy of her death certificate, and that's how it was disclosed on line, iirc. That document could be public information albeit now from a different state.
You are correct. My mistake. He has a copy of the death certificate. Report says the death certificate had certain details describing injuries. SG says the wound was from her liver thru her lungs. Perhaps this is the difference he is referring to re Maddie's wounds. MO

The place I mentioned allows knife throwing as well. And yes, knife throwing is relevant to feeling confident with a knife.

I don't think it's strange - but I do think it's a place that knife-owning people did meet and greets.

Experience with sharp instruments so as to not cut oneself/leave one's own blood trail out of the house is, IMO, not all that common or usual. This person felt calm with a knife in their hand, while breaking and entering. My personal theory is that they had been in the house before (perhaps even come in when no one was home). But this time they took a fairly large knife, and left no obvious blood evidence of their own behind.

As far as we know. Also, no bloody footprints right outside second floor door, or else the roommate overlooked that in a panic (but we could see for ourselves in the early drone pics and by the evidence markers placed that there were no bloody footprints immediately adjacent to the doors or windows of the house.

I don't think anything is irrelevant at this point in time.
re bit in bold but wrt the first floor doorway.

when the media first descended on the house, we saw every LEO who attended the scene. So many of them went in thru that front door. It was another reason that I assumed he mustn't have left ant kind of bloody footprints there - I can't imagine MPD would be using that front door entry so much if there'd been obvious evidence there

These look like dorm rooms to me. The standard identical furniture and the built in cabinetry screams dorm...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omnia