Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Rexburg, Sept 2019 *mom arrested* #46

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So for me, one problem with simplifying the scenario down to a guy who just wants an affair and an unhinged manipulator who just pushed him too far, is that it doesn't explain the MBP/BB portion of the saga. <snip>
View attachment 254039
Yeah, but at this point I'm just rolling the core relationship around, not trying to get at exactly what clot the rest decided to coagulate around. Chad? Lori? The words of one delivered through the dynamism of the other?

And, as stated above, why was Alex so willing to participate? I have been back and forth all these months on whether they really believe in this "religion" they have created, and strangely I am back on the side that they, along with many others, did/do. <snip> View attachment 254039
I keep coming back to them being believers as well. But I think what we stumble over, or at least what I stumble over when trying to make sense of them, is that you can't account for religious fervor, or the motivations of broken minds. Alex might be the purest sycophant we've ever seen. If his death is natural, that had to have been one freak galactic alignment of planets to yield that coincidence.

I mean, is this the picture of translated innocence to you? Moo.. View attachment 254039

I'm not sure what you're trying to scratch at with the picture. For a person unfamiliar with the case, the picture represents a typical couple on a typical day. It could be Jay and Janet down the street, the Smiths next door, or you and yours on any Wednesday in town. That's the bothersome part. You can look at 'em and smile, not knowing you're staring into pure evil.

https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1278907903508770817?s=21

Unlike Hector Sosa, the owner of Another Voice of Warning (Christopher Parrett) has changed his tune.

Parrett was an even more outspoken supporter of Chad Daybell until recently.

Now he says he is cooperating with law enforcement.

CLICK to read full statement posted on AVOW.

Attachments

• F4DB4B22-CE12-46E3-A89C-D0729B6A6DF5.jpeg
    F4DB4B22-CE12-46E3-A89C-D0729B6A6DF5.jpeg
    73.2 KB · Views: 219
There are so many posts, I can’t keep up!

What is the general opinion on here regarding the gunshot? Was it a red-herring, so CD could say he had to bury a raccoon he shot? Or did somebody (Alex) shoot Tylee to kill her? The timing just seems so odd to me. Alex was at Lori’s house awfully early in the morning...did he kill her then? Or was she being drugged at that time so he could put her in a grave and shoot her?

A few boards back, somebody posted that Risperidone , which we all know JJ was prescribed, doesn’t make one sleepy, but it certainly can at high doses. However, I’m sure there were other medications, OTC or prescribed to somebody else that they could have used.

What do you think?

Personally, I think Tylee was drugged and shot on the property by alex. Then the professional SEXton took over...
But she was dismembered too. Is it possible they dismembered her in the barn? I just feel that it would be too risky considering his daughter lived across the street.

https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1278907903508770817?s=21

Unlike Hector Sosa, the owner of Another Voice of Warning (Christopher Parrett) has changed his tune.

Parrett was an even more outspoken supporter of Chad Daybell until recently.

Now he says he is cooperating with law enforcement.

CLICK to read full statement posted on AVOW.

WHOA! This is possibly the first and only straightforward apology and show of accountability from any of the ancillary hangers-on in this story. I never thought I'd say this, but way to go, Chris Parrett.

A ways upthread, somebody was commenting on how perfect the term "Melaniece" is. Isn't it though? I love it! That comment made me wonder "who actually coined that here?" Never fear, you don't need to search for it... I've GOT you. It appears that credit belongs to our friend @Dontcha Know, who first used it this past Monday night. Well played DK!

Yeah, but at this point I'm just rolling the core relationship around, not trying to get at exactly what clot the rest decided to coagulate around. Chad? Lori? The words of one delivered through the dynamism of the other?

I keep coming back to them being believers as well. But I think what we stumble over, or at least what I stumble over when trying to make sense of them, is that you can't account for religious fervor, or the motivations of broken minds. Alex might be the purest sycophant we've ever seen. If his death is natural, that had to have been one freak galactic alignment of planets to yield that coincidence.

I'm not sure what you're trying to scratch at with the picture. For a person unfamiliar with the case, the picture represents a typical couple on a typical day. It could be Jay and Janet down the street, the Smiths next door, or you and yours on any Wednesday in town. That's the bothersome part. You can look at 'em and smile, not knowing you're staring into pure evil.

Hehehe. When I looked at the pic, I thought "what? this was me and my wife in Maui last year, what's your point?"... which was sort of the original post's point I suppose: That this was not two elevated life forms, perhaps wearing flowing robes, hovering slightly above the ground with heads back and arms spread wide as they telepathically contacted live and dead souls (and communicated with sea life) throughout Kauai. This was middle-aged Biff and Bambi knocking around in sandals and Gucci bags trying to answer life's truly divine and eternal questions, like ... what time Olive Garden closes... and whether that burning feeling during urination was anything to worry about.

Alex might be the purest sycophant we've ever seen.
RSBM

And yet, when you look at the timeline, Alex kind of started the whole thing, with his attack on LV's 3rd husband, JR, which he went to prison for. And apparently stewed in prison, hating the guy, wishing he could get him finished off.

IMO, this shows that Alex was onboard with almost killing people on LV's behalf, and paying the price, long before CD came along. Surely this previous event would have been at the front of everyone's mind when husband number 4 became a problem. IMO, it wouldn't have been difficult to talk to AC (or maybe even AC suggesting it himself) about doing it again, but getting it right this time: make sure the guy ended up dead, make sure AC didn't go to prison. IMO, he must have enjoyed it in some way.

Why would they dismiss the charges of desertion from LVD? She did desert them - left them to rot in a grave. She did not provide appropriate care to ensure their health, safety and well-being - because they are DEAD.
I want to have her face each and every count they can bring against her for these heinous crimes. People died. Kids died.
moo
Just catching up after a couple days, protesting, school and pup is sick, (she ate a damn dryer sheet! This dog eats everything lol! Just when I trust her she throws up my remote. Literally. Keyboard in tact. She is a survivor lol. Today was a dryer sheet. I’m a good dad I promise! She’s sneaky)so I’m sure this will be addressed as I read on.
But I had the same emotional reaction. I want every charge hurled against her.

But I have a strong feeling they will replace desertion with murder. I have every confidence Tylee and JJ will get justice.
Jmo

I have indeed noticed that :) The truth is that we all feel a lot of justified anger and outrage at these people, and it is very unlikely that they could do much that we wouldn't criticize them for... manners or no manners, smirk or no smirk, street clothes or prison garb, etc, etc. The only thing that might not draw more criticism is if they gave immediate, full, and remorseful confessions. And then killed themselves. Or spent life in prison. Or were executed.

....Nah, just kidding, we'd still find fault in each of those outcomes too. Because nothing brings those poor children back. And we're human.
Exactly. Amazing insight into our human condition, trying to understand inhuman acts.
Jmo

RSBM

And yet, when you look at the timeline, Alex kind of started the whole thing, with his attack on LV's 3rd husband, JR, which he went to prison for. And apparently stewed in prison, hating the guy, wishing he could get him finished off.

IMO, this shows that Alex was onboard with almost killing people on LV's behalf, and paying the price, long before CD came along. Surely this previous event would have been at the front of everyone's mind when husband number 4 became a problem. IMO, it wouldn't have been difficult to talk to AC about doing it again, but getting it right this time: make sure the guy ended up dead, make sure AC didn't go to prison. IMO, he must have enjoyed it in some way.

I used some version of this metaphor before, I think: Alex was an instrument of aggression, a gun. Lori just needed to point him at her desired target and pull the trigger (by telling him a story about JR abusing TR). I don't think he *started* anything though. LV did.

https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1278923512187518977?s=21

I tried to speak to the Sosa family in March.

Since the discovery of JJ and Tylee, he has declined to say anything negative about his old friend.

He refers to the children as "new evidence" that "has brought a bunch of new questions and old ones that remain unanswered."

Attachments

• D58ACB50-01A2-4CCC-A54F-C526BC370D3C.png
    D58ACB50-01A2-4CCC-A54F-C526BC370D3C.png
    355.9 KB · Views: 103
RSBM

IMO, this shows that Alex was onboard with almost killing people on LV's behalf, and paying the price, long before CD came along. Surely this previous event would have been at the front of everyone's mind when husband number 4 became a problem. IMO, it wouldn't have been difficult to talk to AC (or maybe even AC suggesting it himself) about doing it again, but getting it right this time: make sure the guy ended up dead, make sure AC didn't go to prison. IMO, he must have enjoyed it in some way.
Do you really think AC started the whole thing or are you being salacious?
Or do you think he was following some diabolical order, or perhaps simply a co-conspirator.
Are you really asserting AC was the initiator of this nightmare?

https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1278542332535517185?s=21

Will Chad and Lori change their tune if their doomsday prophesies don't come true?

New charges filed this week are not murder, but retired FBI agent Frank Montoya Jr. says it could bring us one step closer.

"I think that July actually is going to be an eventful month."

Clip in link

https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1278923512187518977?s=21

I tried to speak to the Sosa family in March.

Since the discovery of JJ and Tylee, he has declined to say anything negative about his old friend.

He refers to the children as "new evidence" that "has brought a bunch of new questions and old ones that remain unanswered."

What a douchebag. Can I say that? (I guess we'll find out, won't we?)

It's interesting how he resets the bar for judgement. He says he doesn't know what to believe anymore and whines about how badly Fox13 has treated him (poor baby! here's a tissue). He makes the big show of saying "innocent until proven guilty", but at the end of the message, he says he'll withhold judgment until the "new evidence" is "officially" presented at trial. So, in other words, ladies and gents (and others), the actual standard is: innocent until found guilty by Hector Sosa.

It's interesting how he resets the bar for judgement. He says he doesn't know what to believe anymore and whines about how badly Fox13 has treated him (poor baby! here's a tissue). He makes the big show of saying "innocent until proven guilty", but at the end of the message, he says he'll withhold judgment until the "new evidence" is "officially" presented at trial. So, in other words, ladies and gents (and others), the actual standard is: innocent until found guilty by Hector Sosa.
I don’t have children, but I rue the day if I did someone would refer to their desecrated bodies as “new evidence”.

https://twitter.com/adamherbets/status/1278542332535517185?s=21

Will Chad and Lori change their tune if their doomsday prophesies don't come true?

New charges filed this week are not murder, but retired FBI agent Frank Montoya Jr. says it could bring us one step closer.

"I think that July actually is going to be an eventful month."

Clip in link
It will be interesting. I do not believe in any fiber of my being they believed the doomsday stuff.
For me, this was about greed and freedom. And beaches in Hawaii.
Jmo

Looks like you can say it lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member