Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 16, Tammy Daybell, 49, Sept & Oct 2019 *Arrests* #62

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worked in and supervised security in a State Correctional Psychiatric Unit in the State I reside in. I know what some types of criteria would have to be met in my State for an individual to be placed there. I'm sure this varies from state to state. Jail or prison is never a good environment to be in. But its so much worst being in the Psych ward at one of these places. Self harm is at the top of the list. A lot of these people have extremely low IQs. IMO, LVD is just buying time to get with her legal team to figure out how to proceed. And I predict she will flip on CD.

My Mother used to say: When the wolf comes knocking at the door, Love goes out the window.

But, I doubt they can sit through the entire trial and not star to have inklings that they're defending a killer.

I'm pre-guessing they won't come to the trial on many days, as if Chad has any common sense left, even he will realize that this would do them in. "You don't want to show up day after day and hear people tell all these nasty-wasty lies about me."

Chad Daybell's children reveal authorities told them their mother was asphyxiated

I've been expecting to hear this since the murder indictments came out and it was revealed that Alex Cox was close to Chad & Tammy's house the night/morning Tammy was murdered. It doesn't take two people to administer poison.

IMO, MOO
Ok..so Alex gave Chad something that didn't leave a trace to knock Tammy out and he smothered her. Then no autopsy probably knew he could fool that lady..and he did.
The kids are saying they didn't want one..had a lot of time and coaching from Prior.
So poor Tammy is embalmed but anyone is very stupid to think embalming is the perfect crime..our bodies still tell tales..
Unfortunately, for Chadster..
Embalming is not a perfect practice. Alex did not die naturally and of course AZ SCREWS up again and Z rushes to have him cremated.
Jmo moo moo

From the article (BBM):

The children say Tammy had been in failing health. During their interview, Garth Daybell said he was in his bedroom the night his mother died when he heard a “thump.” His dad called out for him “with the most panic I’d ever heard in his voice.”

“My dad was just pacing back and forth,” Garth told Vigliotti. “Just saying, ‘Why? How could this happen?’ Pointing at pictures on the wall, ‘She can’t be dead. Like, how could this be? What do we do?’

Apparently the children (and not Chad) requested that no autopsy be made.

I wonder what the "thump" was the "night" TD died, since CD said she died peacefully in the early morning hours.

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed - East Idaho News

Nine days after Tammy’s death, Chad published an essay titled ‘Moving into the Second Half of My Life’ in the LDS-AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) Global Initiative Newsletter. The first section of his post was sent to EastIdahoNews.com.

“My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours,” he wrote. “It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I’m so grateful that her death was peaceful.”

I wonder what the "thump" was the "night" TD died, since CD said she died peacefully in the early morning hours.

Life insurance increase, quick burial and other 'weird' things Chad Daybell's friends noticed - East Idaho News

Nine days after Tammy’s death, Chad published an essay titled ‘Moving into the Second Half of My Life’ in the LDS-AVOW (Another Voice of Warning) Global Initiative Newsletter. The first section of his post was sent to EastIdahoNews.com.

“My dear wife Tammy passed away in her sleep early Saturday, October 19. When I awoke at around 6 a.m., it was clear she had been gone for several hours,” he wrote. “It came as a shock. I couldn’t believe I hadn’t been awakened somehow, but all indications are that her spirit simply slipped away during the night. Her face looked serene, with her eyes closed and a slight smile. It was devastating to discover her that way, but I’m so grateful that her death was peaceful.”
The thump was probably him throwing her off bed..wonder what he did with pillow? Jmo moo

The autopsy report will be key in Tammys death. We will not know anything probably not until trial. So many different stories. From what I remember Tammy’s co workers said she was in good health getting ready for a marathon. They saw her every day. CD has been predicting her death for years according to friends interviews. Now Tammys adult children say is was asphyxiation, which is caused by not being able to breathe in many ways. BUT the adult children claim not to see the autopsy report, so they really don’t know for sure. No one does, except something in the autopsy report has caused a lot of interest. Something was found for CD to be charged with murder.
It will be very hard for the adult children to face the facts that their dad is a Murderer. If any of them do finally realize that, I can see issues between them not agreeing and standing behind CD. I hope they go for counseling when they are ready. Not many wife’s or children can say their dad did wrong….BTK kids and wife were a rare unit. They were admired for the way they handled situation. They worked with police and helped. It must be hard for Daybell children and hard for JJ and Tylees family and friends to try and understand the Daybell children’s support of their DP father, when their own sweet young releaives were murdered by CD and others.
a hard situation all the way around……MOO

Ok..so Alex gave Chad something that didn't leave a trace to knock Tammy out and he smothered her. Then no autopsy probably knew he could fool that lady..and he did.
The kids are saying they didn't want one..had a lot of time and coaching from Prior.
So poor Tammy is embalmed but anyone is very stupid to think embalming is the perfect crime..our bodies still tell tales..
Unfortunately, for Chadster..
Embalming is not a perfect practice. Alex did not die naturally and of course AZ SCREWS up again and Z rushes to have him cremated.
Jmo moo moo

I think the kids are being very credulous here.

Maybe Chad "let them weigh in", but he had the final decision (IIRC "next of kin" is only one person, lol); and Emma clearly has no idea what would've flown out of Chad's mouth had the kids insisted they did, in fact, want an autopsy; and no clue as to how quickly he (probably) would've verbally backtracked out of there had they started making noises in favor of it.

"He ever so nicely agreed... with what we were already trying to say... which was what he wanted us to say in the first place...", yeah, there's no trick to that.

Mom dies due to asphyxiation in the sole presence of Dad. Dad marries somebody else 2 weeks later. Two dead kids found in Dads yard.

The cognitive dissonance is strong with ole Chads kids.

How is it that Tammy Daybells friends and co-workers say she was preparing for a marathon, but her kids say her health was failing?

And if her health was failing, why is Chad walking around the house saying, "How could this be?" if you knew her health was failing?

Speaking of, is there any known medical history for Tammy Daybell?

if Chad has any common sense left, even he will realize that this would do them in.

In my opinion, Chad's world centers around Chad (CD). CD wasn't thinking about his children during the entire year he and Lori Vallow plotted killing their mother. Not when he remarried, either. And not when he and LV were living it up in Hawaii spending Tammy's insurance money like drunken pirates.

Which didn't stop CD from using his kids as alibis and excuses to hide behind: "My son Garth was right there with me the whole time. My kids were at the house within 20 minutes of her passing." —CD, recorded conversation with Melanie Gibbs, Dec. 8, 2019 Full transcript of Lori Daybell secret phone call recording

If Prior tells CD that having his children at his trial every day will help keep CD off of death row, I think the kids will be there. I haven't seen any instances of CD worrying over how his actions might hurt or harm his children.

MOO & JMO

The autopsy report will be key in Tammys death. We will not know anything probably not until trial. So many different stories. From what I remember Tammy’s co workers said she was in good health getting ready for a marathon. They saw her every day. CD has been predicting her death for years according to friends interviews. Now Tammys adult children say is was asphyxiation, which is caused by not being able to breathe in many ways. BUT the adult children claim not to see the autopsy report, so they really don’t know for sure. No one does, except something in the autopsy report has caused a lot of interest. Something was found for CD to be charged with murder.
It will be very hard for the adult children to face the facts that their dad is a Murderer. If any of them do finally realize that, I can see issues between them not agreeing and standing behind CD. I hope they go for counseling when they are ready. Not many wife’s or children can say their dad did wrong….BTK kids and wife were a rare unit. They were admired for the way they handled situation. They worked with police and helped. It must be hard for Daybell children and hard for JJ and Tylees family and friends to try and understand the Daybell children’s support of their DP father, when their own sweet young releaives were murdered by CD and others.
a hard situation all the way around……MOO
Even with embalming, it isn't an exact science and your body still holds clues to what happened. It's unfortunate for Chad the expert grave digger he might have known how to manipulate his kids and that lady about autopsy and so smug about getting Tammy embalmed but Tammy's got him back..

Sneak peek: The Secrets of Chad Daybell's Backyard

All-new "48 Hours" on a special night. Watch Wednesday, September 1 at 10/9c on CBS and Paramount+.

The Daybell children claim their father was framed for the murders of JJ and Tylee. CBS New correspondent Jonathan Vigliotti reports.

Murray and her four siblings, Mark Daybell, Leah Murphy, Seth Daybell and Garth Daybell , were recently interviewed by "48 Hours" reporter Jonathan Vigliotti for a broadcast called “The Secrets of Chad Daybell’s Backyard.” It will air 9 p.m., Wednesday, on CBS.

“He was framed,” Murray said. “I think it’s pretty clear it was Lori and Alex. Alex came … and left for periods of time. …We don’t know… what exactly he was doing.”

Lori Vallow-Daybell is Chad Daybell's second wife and mother of J.J. and Tylee. Law enforcement traced Alex Cox's cellphone to Chad Daybell's property in September 2019 to locations where the bodies of J.J. and Tylee were found in June 2020. The children were last seen in September 2019.

“If he didn’t kill them, then why were their bodies found in your father’s backyard?” Vigliotti asks.

“I don’t know why they would be there,” Murray said. “But I do know that if he were to commit a crime, he wouldn’t be foolish enough to put the evidence in his own backyard.”

Murray said it was easy to blame Chad for the children’s deaths as their bodies were found on his property.

“If there’s bodies here, it would be attributed to him,” Murray said.

The Daybell children said their dad couldn’t have been the one to bury Tylee and J.J. as they were found in shallow graves. Chad had once worked as a gravedigger and would have dug deeper ones.

“He knew how to dig graves and – that just doesn’t sound believable to me,” Seth Daybell said.

Last edited:
From the article (BBM):

The children say Tammy had been in failing health. During their interview, Garth Daybell said he was in his bedroom the night his mother died when he heard a “thump.” His dad called out for him “with the most panic I’d ever heard in his voice.”

“My dad was just pacing back and forth,” Garth told Vigliotti. “Just saying, ‘Why? How could this happen?’ Pointing at pictures on the wall, ‘She can’t be dead. Like, how could this be? What do we do?’

Apparently the children (and not Chad) requested that no autopsy be made.
Oh yes I believe that. NOT!

How many did he tell that she was going to die?
Whose picture is that who is married to Lori in Hawaii and smiling with a new wedding ring on?
His children drank his koolaid. This is as nice as I can be. Won’t say anymore now.

In my opinion, Chad's world centers around Chad (CD). CD wasn't thinking about his children during the entire year he and Lori Vallow plotted killing their mother. Not when he remarried, either. And not when he and LV were living it up in Hawaii spending Tammy's insurance money like drunken pirates.

Which didn't stop CD from using his kids as alibis and excuses to hide behind: "My son Garth was right there with me the whole time. My kids were at the house within 20 minutes of her passing." —CD, recorded conversation with Melanie Gibbs, Dec. 8, 2019 Full transcript of Lori Daybell secret phone call recording

If Prior tells CD that having his children at his trial every day will help keep CD off of death row, I think the kids will be there. I haven't seen any instances of CD worrying over how his actions might hurt or harm his children.

MOO & JMO

I meant "do them in" as more "do their incredulity in", i.e., if they show up at the trial every day, they're going to hear lots of hard irreconcilable statements that would doom them to knowing Chad is guilty, and that this would be what Chad was trying to avoid - losing his cheerleading section. I didn't really mean so much that Chad cared about their feelings.

I worked in and supervised security in a State Correctional Psychiatric Unit in the State I reside in. I know what some types of criteria would have to be met in my State for an individual to be placed there. I'm sure this varies from state to state. Jail or prison is never a good environment to be in. But its so much worst being in the Psych ward at one of these places. Self harm is at the top of the list. A lot of these people have extremely low IQs. IMO, LVD is just buying time to get with her legal team to figure out how to proceed. And I predict she will flip on CD.

My Mother used to say: When the wolf comes knocking at the door, Love goes out the window.
Smart Mom.

Jeez, so who has been prompting CDs adultkids? Do you hear that. CD had said Tammy was going to die for quite some time. He even said her health was failing, and now his kids are repeating his words.

Sweet, hard working Tammy preparing for a marathon, or a half marathon must have had plenty of stamina to go running and working 2 or 3 jobs to keep the family running. Sorry, no, she did this to support that lazy useless lump for years so he could write and go to meetings. No doubt chasing around after the ladies.

Very early on CD had said that Tammy fell out of bed around 2am JMO as I can't find where I read it on WS. He later changed his story to say she died peacefully. Whaaaaat.
Sorry about the rant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member