Found Deceased ID - Joshua Vallow, 7, & Tylee Ryan, 17, Rexburg, Sept 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Chad and Tammy's house is in Fremont County. It is the Fremont County Sheriff that is investigating it. I've seen the address and looked at it on the map. It's really a bit north of Salem (not that Salem has actual boundaries, I don't think - is it incorporated?) and it is just barely north of the county line. I'll see if I can dig up the address.
Ah, just looked up the Fremont county coroner and it's Brenda Dye, which is who I've heard about. Sorry about that!
If you can find the address that would be great! Does Chad still own the property?

I agree and this is so very odd. Did we ever find out exactly when the last time Tylee was actually seen by another person, after the uncle killed Joshua's father (it was Joshua's Dad, right? By Lori's brother?)? We know Joshua was in school until Sept. 23rd. Somebody out there has hopefully seen Tylee and has come forward to LE, I hope.

I feel bad for these two children having to witness such a violent death like that.

We know Joshua needs medication and I'm sorry but you can't be a prepper in hiding and not go to the pharmacy for medications, lab work for medication levels, doctor's appointments. When was the last time Joshua was seen by his doctors?

It is very strange for sure. I hate in these cases people start coming out of the woodwork to discuss their past relationships with the victims but where were they when she needed them? Everyone apparently forgot Tylee existed. Her poor dad died and we all hope to think that if that happens to us, people will be our surrogates for our kids. And Tylee had nobody.

Lori sounds extremely self absorbed and likely only did the bare minimum for these kids, and anything beyond was to keep them distracted. I believe the friend who posted here and said Lori didn’t have a very loving relationship with Tylee. Nothing indicates when she was last seen, it’s just speculation that she was there as far as I know.

No idea on Joshua’s doctor situation. I don’t see how they could stockpile any ADHD meds or anything like that since they are so highly regulated. These poor kids.

Don't know about Chad, but Julie claims to have had a bunch of visions. Claims she saw Tammy's spirit and Tammy is happy, claims that children (Joshua and Tylee) are alive, and Tylee is taking care of Joshua.
Would be a little crazy if this Julie was setting up Tammy’s death to happen by saying this stuff bc she was hoping to marry Chad too! MOO

Oh LOL, I know it's not funny, but you can't make this crap up!

Are they investigating this Julie Rowe?

Did Chad have other visions, too, about Lori's family members/ex-husbands/children, too, departing into the better world?

This is just sick!
Julie Rowe said that her and Chad had visions that Tammy would die in a car accident but she was spared and would live longer/that he would be blessed for her to live longer. Julie Rowe claims that the media and/or authorities are not interested in talking to her. Maybe they are investigating her first?

Hello Everyone! I am new today, and this case hits very close to home for me. I went to high school with Chad, and we were good friends. I also knew Tammy in high school, she was younger but made a big impression with her kindness and humor even with the older students. I know their family casually. I am also LDS, so this case is really getting weird for me. I am very worried about the two missing children most of all, as I can't see any other reason for Chad to ruin his career other than something bad having happened.

No, not likely. We don't know if Melani is missing. Melani didn't even fight for custody of her own four kids, why would she want 2 kids that are not her own, and one with special needs at that?
How do you know she didn't get custody? Is that in a link somewhere that I missed? We do know she is missing because BB mentioned it. Tylee could look after JJ and her 4 kids if necessary.

Ah, just looked up the Fremont county coroner and it's Brenda Dye, which is who I've heard about. Sorry about that!
If you can find the address that would be great! Does Chad still own the property?

I think someone here looked to see if they could find evidence of him selling it and couldn't find anything. I'm trying to figure out where I saw the address. In my memory it was close to Salem Road, north of Salem and across the county line, but not very far. Definitely south of the river and I think south of 200 N. But I could be wrong. :) MOO

Hello Everyone! I am new today, and this case hits very close to home for me. I went to high school with Chad, and we were good friends. I also knew Tammy in high school, she was younger but made a big impression with her kindness and humor even with the older students. I know their family casually. I am also LDS, so this case is really getting weird for me. I am very worried about the two missing children most of all, as I can't see any other reason for Chad to ruin his career other than something bad having happened.

Hmmm. Tammy's obit says she grew up in California and that she and Chad met in college (the summer following her freshman year). MOO

I think someone here looked to see if they could find evidence of him selling it and couldn't find anything. I'm trying to figure out where I saw the address. In my memory it was close to Salem Road, north of Salem and across the county line, but not very far. Definitely south of the river and I think south of 200 N. But I could be wrong. :) MOO
It is here ETA: The property is almost exactly 1 mile north of the county line
خرائط ‪Google‬‏‏

• Pidn: RP07N40E206301 Property Detail
  • Owner: DAYBELL CHAD, DAYBELL TAMARA
  • Mail Addr: 202 N 1900 E
  • Mail Addr: REXBURG, ID 83440-2904
  • St Addr: 202 N 1900 E
  • Location: TAX 3386 LESS TAX 5673 & PARCEL BETWEEN TAX 5673 & W SEC LINE SEC 20 TWP 7 RGE 40
  • TotalAcres: 3.750
  • CodeArea: 044000
To find the property record ... go here
Fremont County, Idaho, Terms and Conditions

Choose Accept and go to Search
When search comes up fill in the fields for Search by Property Owner

Before Tammy's death, she was held at gunpoint by a man in black?

Did Chad and Tammy call the police and report this incident? Does any of Tammy's family know about this?

If not, I am calling BS on this, unless it was someone that Chad and Lori had do this to Tammy to set up her death but for some reason failed, so another method was used. I mean, the poor woman wasn't even a foot in the grave and he goes and marries Lori and then both disappear and no one seems to know where her two children are.
BBM. Julie said in the video that Chad's family dealth with it, indicating that they knew.
Oh LOL, I know it's not funny, but you can't make this crap up!

Are they investigating this Julie Rowe?

Did Chad have other visions, too, about Lori's family members/ex-husbands/children, too, departing into the better world?

This is just sick!
According to Julie, Lori had been abused in her marriage with Charles. Julie described Charles' death.
Julie Rowe said that her and Chad had visions that Tammy would die in a car accident but she was spared and would live longer/that he would be blessed for her to live longer. Julie Rowe claims that the media and/or authorities are not interested in talking to her. Maybe they are investigating her first?
She claims that the media and the police are corrupt. She offers no proof for her claims that JJ and Tylee are safe, other than having visions.

Hmmm. Tammy's obit says she grew up in California and that she and Chad met in college (the summer following her freshman year). MOO
They moved to Springville during Tammy and her older brother's high school time. He older brother is the same age as Chad and I. I guess as a girl I knew Tammy even though she was younger than I, in the way that a boy that is a senior doesn't know a girl that is a sophmore.

BBM. It is not true that GH is the only youtuber allowed to be discussed here. I gave an example.
Are you a mod? If not could you show me in TOS where youtubers other that GH are allowed to be quoted and discussed, because I have never seen that. I have seen many other than GH deleted though as against TOS so forgive me if I do not follow your advice in this example.

jinx...you owe me a coke (hopefully you know that saying...)

I've been worried about this guy (his production company and pals) for awhile.

Heck... with all these reports of dark visions, bad energy, yada-yada (Basically bad juju - aka BS in my opinion) who knows what's going on and what could have happened to JJ and Tylee. 'Seems the Chad-lovers are either with him or they've taken a vow of silence.

JMO (as always)

BBM. Julie said in the video that Chad's family dealth with it, indicating that they knew.

According to Julie, Lori had been abused in her marriage with Charles. Julie described Charles' death.

She claims that the media and the police are corrupt. She offers no proof for her claims that JJ and Tylee are safe, other than having visions.

Who is Julie, that we should believe what she says? is she an approved source, or LE or is her info from MSM?

From Gray's video, her new hubby is in the cult. So someone knows somewhere.
I think I have found her new hubby and where they live, but cannot be sure. But if BB said she went "poof" when the other two disappeared, does that mean she is "missing"? Just trying to determine exactly who is missing ATM as well as the two kids Joshua and Tylee. Have the police retrieved Tylee's vehicle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper