GUILTY IL - Jacob Wheeler, 22, & Jessica Evans, 17, White County, 25 Aug 2012 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It will surprise me if they release the probable motive. Even if he confessed he may yet plead innocent. I certainly hope not and he takes a plea to save the families any further anguish. jmo

I am curious about the motive. I did think about the speed freak killers and how they were avid hunters who went on to kill people saying humans were the ultimate hunt. I just have a hard time imagining someone going from hunting animals to killing two people in one night.

I do wonder if there was something else involved.

snipped - As of this morning, we have learned that Wheeler (or his body, in the event that he was still alive when he was taken from Centerville) was NOT taken to rural Edwards County (as we posted last night; and we’ll correct the posts as we can get to them). Instead, he was taken to a rural location in Wayne County, north of the interstate. This is the south Pond Creek area, and is closer to Centerville, where the kids were camping (it’s due north, and not by very far) than Edwards is (Edwards is northeast.)

Wheeler’s body is being declared “badly decomposed.” This could mean that it was either exposed to the heat and elements, as it’s been insufferably hot the past several days, or that it was, as we had heard initially, buried in a shallow grave in the river bottoms, which condition might also hasten decomposition. We just don’t know. We’ll try to get that today.

http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com...on-continues-to-unfold-about-double-homicide/

Some possible motivations:

Please add any you may have...

Coston was poaching, and thought Wheeler and Evans would "turn him in"

Coston is a lunatic anti-war militant

Coston was jealous of Wheeler's and Evan's relationship

Coston felt the two were infringing on his hunting/poaching territory

Coston was fueled by a drug/alcohol road rage

Just some random thoughts?...

I think it was Gatekeeper who first used the term "execution" when describing the 3 shots to the head in Jessica's murder. I think that's going to prove fairly accurate. I hate to think what this dear young lady went through in those last moments....

I think it's accurate too, and it wouldn't surprise me if I saw that LE used that term as well. Three shots to the head can't be an accident... that is deliberate. I do wonder about the bumper with blood on it, that sounds like he literally hit him with his vehicle and it bent the bumper. If the bumper just had blood spatter on it, there would be no need to take it off the vehicle and try to hide it, and the blood could be washed off enough that it wouldn't be visible.

I want to know how far away Jake's body was found from the campsite, and where the bumper was found as well. Could he have chased Jake in his vehicle and just ran him down???

I'm so sorry for these two young people and their families. I hope we find out WHY he did this, because it just seems so cruel and heartless.

I think it's accurate too, and it wouldn't surprise me if I saw that LE used that term as well. Three shots to the head can't be an accident... that is deliberate. I do wonder about the bumper with blood on it, that sounds like he literally hit him with his vehicle and it bent the bumper. If the bumper just had blood spatter on it, there would be no need to take it off the vehicle and try to hide it, and the blood could be washed off enough that it wouldn't be visible.

I want to know how far away Jake's body was found from the campsite, and where the bumper was found as well. Could he have chased Jake in his vehicle and just ran him down???

I'm so sorry for these two young people and their families. I hope we find out WHY he did this, because it just seems so cruel and heartless.

It's approximately 17 miles to Pond Creek, in Wayne Co, from the area the truck was found. Maybe Jacob was in the truck trying to get away and Coston hit him in the rear and forced the truck off the road, then Jacob tried to run from the truck and Coston either ran him down or Jacob somehow ended up by the bumper to maybe confront Coston with his own weapon and Coston exited his vehicle and shot Jacob. Then shot Jessi as not to leave a witness.

http://goo.gl/maps/VqLlW

I don't know why he did it.

If he did in fact not know jake and Jessica, I wonder if he confesses because he was friends with jakes dad and felt bad making him suffer and the that Jacob possibly killed Jessica.

after Jessica,s autopsy they released the cod. Maybe they will do the same today after Jakes.

Ya I don't know how to correct it and save it in there. Click on Add destination and type in
38.3142143,-88.2133746...then it will show you where it is it.

I used Pond Creek, Wayne Co, IL and it posted on mine. HTH

Possible scenario:

1. Coston was drunk, and driving around for some reason (to poach?)
2. Jake and Jessi were by Jake's truck on the side of the road, perhaps going to or leaving the campsite.
3. Coston struck and killed Jake on the side of the road.
4. Coston, because he was drunk and knew he would go to jail, 'lost it' and executed Jessi due to her being a witness.
5. Cleaned up the scene and carried out a hastily planned diversion scheme.

Possible scenario:

1. Coston was drunk, and driving around for some reason (to poach?)
2. Jake and Jessi were by Jake's truck on the side of the road, perhaps going to or leaving the campsite.
3. Coston struck and killed Jake on the side of the road.
4. Coston, because he was drunk and knew he would go to jail, 'lost it' and executed Jessi due to her being a witness.
5. Cleaned up the scene and carried out a hastily planned diversion scheme.

I dont see this as possible... he is being charged with two counts of FIRST DEGREE murder. Therefore, nothing about what happened was an accident (IMHO). Who he killed may have been coincidental, but in my thinking at this time, the act itself is no accident and no coincidence.

Ya know, I can't help but like this Disclosure News... Right and wrong, seems like always go the extra step to dispel theories or conversely see if a theory is workable. So thank you Disclosure for getting the answer to this & keeping everyone informed!

http://www.disclosurenewsonline.com...o-the-meth-lab-theory-in-wheelerevans-deaths/

NO TRUTH TO THE METH LAB THEORY IN WHEELER/EVANS DEATHS
By JACK HOWSER
Published: 1:18 pm, September 1, 2012

Snipped:
We were able to reach White County State’s Attorney Scott Webb, whom we asked to confirm or deny that meth was involved in any aspect of the murders, and his quote was “Absolutely NOT.” That’s all he would say about it, because that’s really all he’s allowed to say, as the prosecutor in the case.

Snipped:
However, there’s just no truth to that at all, this from the prosecutor.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Ok, one theory down, next up?

Disclosure says on their site that the Costons & Wheelers knew each other as they'd been neighbors for years, but the Coston guy didn't know the Evans family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member