Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - #154 *Richard Allen Arrested*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tik tok isnt the govt and it's voluntary.

There is no "we have individual rights in this country, BUT" (save for the very few enumerated and litigated extremely narrow circumstances). The individual is respected over the collective. That's why we're a Republic and not a Democracy. "
(Source: the constitution)

Imo the what kept this crime unsolved for so has nothing to do we the people having too many rights.... it's the result the a series of screw-ups at the of the investigative chain. MOO.
And I can only speculate because it's sealed, in my opinion that's exactly one reason it's under seal. IMO when it finally comes to light, i think we'll see all the really bad decisions that went typical protocol and that hindered the investigation. Moo

But it's NOT because we have too many rights. IMHO

We have a *advertiser censored* problem. The internet has made watching perverted content accessible to anyone and everyone 24/7. Do we really have a constitutionally protect right to read and watch smut? Technology has far outpaced our morality and even our ability to take time to thoughtfully answer such questions. The cat has long ago jumped out of the proverbial bag. What happened to Abby and Libby is an abomination because adult men now have the ability to solicit sexual images from minors without the knowledge of parents/guardians. It has got to stop. Has LE made mistakes in this case? I have no idea because I am not in LE nor am I a lawyer, but I do gather that it is incredibly difficult to hunt down digital trails over many devices over many different applications. I am impressed they have gotten to the point they are at now. If the evidence shows that RA killed Abby and Libby then the state''s obligation is to keep him off the streets so he cannot re-offend. As a society we have large questions to answer as to how we keep the proliferation of *advertiser censored* from generating many more men addicted to *advertiser censored* and many more victims. MOO

1.) d. Apparently, nobody, including LE, knew that A_shots had a profile on Yellow until somewhere between Dec. 2021 and April 2022. Where was the digital trail? Seemingly not through KAK's devices. Maybe a username traced back to RA's house instead, per subpoena.

2.) d. Reddish-brown hair was in the suspect description between both sketches. That detail never changed, so I suspect they had a hair sample. I also think there was animal hair at the CS. So matching hair samples, digital evidence, and perhaps a personal item belonging to one of the girls, or the remnants of such, was found. Those are my guesses.
Interesting point. Perhaps one of the things that made this so complicated was that it was cat/dog hair that transferred from his clothes to the victim’s and the wife worked for a veterinarian

1.) d. Apparently, nobody, including LE, knew that A_shots had a profile on Yellow until somewhere between Dec. 2021 and April 2022. Where was the digital trail? Seemingly not through KAK's devices. Maybe a username traced back to RA's house instead, per subpoena.

2.) d. Reddish-brown hair was in the suspect description between both sketches. That detail never changed, so I suspect they had a hair sample. I also think there was animal hair at the CS. So matching hair samples, digital evidence, and perhaps a personal item belonging to one of the girls, or the remnants of such, was found. Those are my guesses.
MOO if KG contacted A_S (as reported) along with other contacts of Libby’s 2/13 or 2/14 - 2017 then MOO they knew the apps she was on or likely to be on, then a subpoena with her IP address to those app companies would reveal her activity and with what other accounts.

Yellow (now Yubo):

April 11, 2017

App Alert: What Parents Need to Know about Popular New App 'Yellow' | McAfee Blog

Risks:
  • Although Yellow requires users to be 17 anyone can open an account and begin browsing (swiping) through user profiles instantly.
  • Contradicting their app’s age requirement, Yellow gives you the option of posting your age, which is numbers between 13-17.
  • Many of users posted first and last names and their locations —always a bad sign of an app’s level of attention to safety.
  • The app immediately allows users to connect with friends on three accounts: Snapchat, Instagram, and Musical.ly, which is far too much immediate access.
  • Yellow allows a user to report a suspicious account but does not have a blocking feature, which opens the door to malicious activity including cyberbullying.
  • Yellow makes it tough to follow a basic family technology rule, which is never send a photo to a stranger. Your kids connect with real-life friends through other networks. So why connect with strangers? Yellow is photo-based and exists off discovering new people nearby. Those strangers could easily be adults posing as kids.
  • Sexting could quickly become an issue with Yellow. In a very short time, we noticed many male teens posting shirtless photos and females posting sexy photos.

I don’t think the ‘younger sketch’ is another guy, I think it is RA. Only he witness who gave that description would know. The other sketch seems to clearly come from Libby’s footage of BG. It may seem muddy but they are doing the best they can, at that time they may have thought they were two people. I wonder if the witness that described the first sketch was asked if it was the same guy in Libby’s video.
I believe the 'old guy' sketch was described by the female witness who encountered him near the Freedom Bridge before the crime and by the male in the 'arguing couple' who passed by him on a trail after the crime. I think they both gave the description before the video came out.

So glad police are taking his safety, well-being, and security seriously. His protection in custody is of the upmost importance.

After all, no one would want a double murderer of young women harmed.

So glad police are taking his safety, well-being, and security seriously. His protection in custody is of the upmost importance.

It needs to happen to maintain integrity in the judicial system. He is innocent until proven guilty

He has not been convicted yet. He is innocent until proven otherwise. So yes his safety should be of importance considering those things.

I agree. For one, he hasn't been tried and convicted. For another, his character needs to be on display for the world to see. We need a trial for that. JMO

Listening to discussion on YT - I have no familiarity with the Dark Web, but I can imagine there would be a lot of $$ to be made posting or selling pics and videos, so they could be dealing with a ring of people. Seems like they are in early stages of putting things together and possibly others involved/witnesses, we have to be patient and let the process work.
This is totally where I think this case is going & I just hate it. I just. How can people be like this.

Does anyone know how old KK’s father is? This may have already been mentioned, but Mexico, Indiana where RA grew up and Peru, Indiana where KK lives are 5.6 miles apart. KK said other people used the AS account……. yet vehemently denies that he was the one who talked to Libby and made plans to meet at the bridge. It’s possible RA was located because investigators were able to trace the ip address of the person whose did. I apologize in advance if this has already been discussed.

Well said.
On this subject I have been personally bothered by the rights of a murdered victim/ victims.
I personally would not be a participant in the Websleuths community if my friend had not been murdered.
During the murder trial, her family chose to leave the courtroom before a graphic photo of the murder scene was shown.
As her friend, I chose to stay and view the photo in respect and advocacy of my friend as did several other female friends and advocates.
Here is the problem-
my friend’s nude raped dead body was prominently displayed on the BIG SCREEN in the court for everyone in attendance to see.
I know that there were a handful of strangers in the courtroom and I was personally extremely bothered that several male distant acquaintances were able to view the photo.
Here is the dilemma - if you are unfortunate enough to be raped and murdered apparently the whole world (or anyone who is in the courtroom during the trial) gets to see your nude dead body and all your PRIVATE parts become public.
WHY COULD THIS PHOTO NOT HAVE BEEN PASSED PRIVATELY AROUND THE JURY and to the defendant and his attorney ONLY?
In my humble opinion, there was absolutely and unequivocally no reason NO REASON that everyone in the courtroom had access to a nude photo of my friend.
Apparently there is no way to advocate for full privacy and decency for a victim? Or is there?
I remember thinking “wow, if you are unlucky enough to be a victim then you lose ALL PRIVACY -strangers get to see your nude body”

While I am personally vested in Abby and Libby’s case, and curious about what sealed documents contain, if there is anything therein that infringes on the privacy of these innocent young ladies PLEASE KEEP THEM SEALED.

PLEASE PASS PHOTOS IN PRIVATE IF LAWFUL ONLY TO JURY MEMBERS AND DEFENSE AND HIS ATTORNEYS.

No strangers should be allowed to view crime scene photos.

WE ALL NEED TO ADVOCATE FOR THE VICTIMS AND THEIR PRIVACY AND DIGNITY.

Just because you were unfortunate enough to be a victim, this doesn’t give others the right to see any photos of you unless it is critical to the case- as in the judge, jury, defendant and counsel.

I hope for Abby and Libby’s sake (their privacy and dignity after death) that this doesn’t go to trial but with the defendant pleading NOT GUILTY it is certainly headed toward a VERITABLE THREE RING CIRCUS INDEED.
It's an probably cause finding. It's probably just words.

As you mentioned, you are right, if you are unfortunately the victim of a violent crime that goes to trial, you lose a lot of privacy. I tend to think it's incumbent on the prosecution to use the bare minimum, but also recognize the incentives of the prosecutors are to do the opposite -- to shock the juries and increase the likelihood of conviction.

While a lot of advocates believe the justice system is about avenging victims and bringing about justice for them, I think that too often is window dressing to persuade juries and quiet families. Whether one likes it or not, i believe that no one should be fooled -- our system prioritizes punishment and the protection of society over victims.

We have a *advertiser censored* problem. The internet has made watching perverted content accessible to anyone and everyone 24/7. Do we really have a constitutionally protect right to read and watch smut? Technology has far outpaced our morality and even our ability to take time to thoughtfully answer such questions. The cat has long ago jumped out of the proverbial bag. What happened to Abby and Libby is an abomination because adult men now have the ability to solicit sexual images from minors without the knowledge of parents/guardians. It has got to stop. Has LE made mistakes in this case? I have no idea because I am not in LE nor am I a lawyer, but I do gather that it is incredibly difficult to hunt down digital trails over many devices over many different applications. I am impressed they have gotten to the point they are at now. If the evidence shows that RA killed Abby and Libby then the state''s obligation is to keep him off the streets so he cannot re-offend. As a society we have large questions to answer as to how we keep the proliferation of *advertiser censored* from generating many more men addicted to *advertiser censored* and many more victims. MOO
You're assuming RA is connected to KK. I don't think so. MOO

And, yes, *advertiser censored* itself is constitutionally protected. Although i agree that it is as far as the federal govt goes, in my opinion, the states should be able to decide that matter and regulate. But, SCOTUS has spoken and until it's challenged again, that's their decision and so is legal.
HOWEVER... the CHILD version though is illegal.
What you're pointing to about the solicitation of kids online, well, The IMHO majority of that is not the fault of the government, but the fault of PARENTS.
It's parents' responsibility to regulate their children's access to the outside world and to keep them safe. MOO.
There's no way on this planet I'd let my 13 year old have ANY SM (i have a 13 yr old right now) much less snap chat...just from what I know from my own colleagues and experience with the dangers of that. But I'm a lone bird amongst many of own friends who think that's cruel these days and that it amounts to sheltering my kiddo. I don't care. It's not happening. Most of them do not even monitor their kids devices.
But that's the problem, it seems a great many parents just follow the crowd and I would say they are unaware of the problem, but in my experience, they are very aware. Imo They just don't think it can happen to them. Because their kid is a good kid who would never do anything like that.
So while LE can have all these online stings, watch the dark web until the cows come home, IMO, their jobs will remain difficult as long as parents aren't doing theirs.
MOO but it is no different than if parents just let their kids roam the streets unsupervised at night, with access to the whole wild world. LE'S job would get a lot tougher.
And you know what we'd do? Probably start penalizing the parents. Maybe that's something to be looked into in the online world.
Idj know the answer. But I know what it's not. That's fixing l giving the govt MORE power. IMO.

Apologies if this has already been discussed - the threads are moving so fast! I know there is a lot of debate on the possible connections between RA and KK/CSAM - I wonder if his work at CVS could potentially play into this. We know he was able to work the photo section, a place where many innocuous family photos (kids and babies playing in bathtubs, for example) could potentially be exploited. Not sure how easy it would be to print “extra” photos out for your own purpose to distribute to other creeps, but it seems like it could be a potential avenue if someone with evil intentions had that in mind. Maybe that’s reading too much into uncertainties, but his previous access to people’s photos is very unsettling , given what we know now. MOO.

Yes, but that judge will use her offices, staff and facilities for many of the hearings and conferences, and she can schedule video conferences. Ft. Wayne will have that. I doubt that Carroll County had much of it.
It would be tough unless the defendant asks for a change of venue. In otjrt cases, I have seen judges go to the county where the crime occurred for the trial. Here's the relevant section of the Indiana code:

(Snip)

2010 Indiana Code
TITLE 35. CRIMINAL LAW AND PROCEDURE
ARTICLE 32. GENERAL PROCEDURAL PROVISIONS
CHAPTER 2. VENUE​

IC 35-32-2
Chapter 2. Venue

IC 35-32-2-1
Place of trial
Sec. 1. (a) Criminal actions shall be tried in the county where the offense was committed, except as otherwise provided by law.

Oh one thing discussed a lot at the start that I don’t see mentioned much anymore but AFAIK it’s still true - someone please correct me if I missed something that contradicts this!! - Libby posted a pic on Snapchat of Abby walking on the bridge while the girls were there & before their encounter with BG

So it’s possible they had no plan to meet anyone & didn’t tell anyone (a_s or anyone else) they were going there, and someone who followed Libby’s Snapchat saw for himself that they were there & headed over.

Idk how much time passed between the pic of Abby & BG’s appearance… but if he came from 1-2 miles away & drove, he didn’t need more than a couple minutes JMO

Iirc Abby on bridge was 2:06?

Mr Patty is said to call/text Libby 3:15?no response. I think the girls were murdered by then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member