Found Deceased IN - Abby & Libby - The Delphi Murders - Richard Allen Arrested - #160

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If he knew a felony (kidnap or rape for example) was going to happen, he would be on the hook for felony murder

Do you have a link for this because I’m not so sure mere knowledge with no active involvement would support a felony murder charges. That’s generally limited to physically participating in a kidnapping where death is the result including a victim who dies accidentally.

Another example, helping to conceal evidence could result in charges of Accessory After the Fact

All I’ve found from various online sources is Indiana has a mandatory reporting law pertaining to child abuse.

If the killer (presumably RA) acted alone and LE and the prosecutor ultimately state this is what they believe, then I will trust they did their due diligence and move on. At this point, it hasn't even been two months since RA's arrest, and less than one month since NMcL told the judge they thought others were involved.

It's important to me because I think there is a better than not chance that L was a victim even before she stepped foot on that bridge. She and a_shots had been communicating recently enough for KG to think it worth reaching out to him when the girls were missing. We don't know what was involved in L's communications with a_shots, but knowing who a_shots really was, and what he did, I think it's safe to assume exactly what he was after, if not already getting, from L. This, IMO, was her first victimization, and it opened a dangerous door.

Even if KAK didn't intentionally let the killer in that door, if his actions led the killer to L and A, I hope there are legal grounds to hold KAK accountable, as well. Or anyone else who might have been in this realm. JMO.

Last edited:
Interesting. I’m still wondering about connections, CSAM rings, but maybe the communication is just a flat out coincidence? Did TK know RA?

Idk...I’m at the point where I’m just waiting for the trial to see what they have on RL. With the exception of bullet casing, which it seems may be subjective, I didn’t find the PCA strong at all, imo, but I know that’s not all their evidence revealed.

All that vehicle business, purple PT cruiser...sounded like a possible stretch. And witness descriptions are notorious for being flawed.

I hope they have BG, LE seems confident.
Meant RA,, not RL

It's been up for two days, and IMO, there's a reason no reputable news org is carrying the story. I don't think their 'source' is a big secret; he's just got an alterior motive to push the RL involvement as his self-published book sales depend on it.

It would be nice if people would stop giving them, ergo him, clicks & hits.
Who? Who?

We don't know what was involved in L's communications with a_shots, but knowing who a_shots really was, and what he did, I think it's safe to assume exactly what he was after, if not already getting, from L. This, IMO, was her first victimization, and it opened a dangerous door.
I always feared this might be so, but even now I don't want to believe it. And there is no direct evidence, just supposition, in my opinion.

There are predators in all walks of life and unfortunately the girls were just extremely unlucky. If KK was involved in the girls death it would of come to light before now imo.
Not to argue over a word, yet 'involved', in a dictionary, does apply to KK's known activity. Agreeing we do not know if KK was "in cahoots" with RA's plan. Do we fully know about dropbox use? Agree we don't know KK's extent of involvement (defined as 'consequential effect, to bring or cause') -- yet we do know he's 'tangled up' in some way, so was taken to Wabash before search.
This is last line in my dictionary: "to implicate, connect a person with something discreditable, ...as in a plot." This has come to light.

Yellow.

Yellow has location tracking, I think.

L's phone may have exposed her to tracking.

If other players were active on Yellow, they could follow her in real time.

If they were on Yellow, IMO they were doing so under fake accounts. As newteens, they could maneuver on Yellow in plain sight and communicate with one another, even in code.

We don't know the end game.

It's possible IMO that RA intended to abduct them, herd them to a waiting car, at the cemetery for instance, to be driven to the dreaded second-location. Away from RL's property. Perhaps somewhere where they might've been held indefinitely. HORROR.

I wonder if any of the suggested players had access to a remote property.

JMO

I disagree that it will turn out to be largely accurate because it’s not supported by any evidence. If you‘ve followed DM headlines, the tabloid typically gravitates towards sexually sensationized articles. That every person publicly associated with this case would happen to be collectively involved in a murdering “p ring” is even more farfetched than a teen communicating online with a catfisher and also becoming a murder victim. JMO
Yeah. We're both just guessing.

Understand, but I really think that he got scared because of the police activity on and around his property.
I would assume that the huge presence along with news helicopters and such prompted him to inquire on what was happening.
I am sure by evening the time of the girls disappearance was widely known

It seems trivial to us that he would worry about getting in trouble for driving, but as an older man that was in his 70s, he knew he would face a lengthy jail time.

JMO
Exactly-- he did not have a valid DL, IIRC and he wasn't home so he needed to have someone say they "Picked him up" vs " I drove myself" which he would and did get in trouble for violation of his DUI probations. IMO

The only thing about RL and any involvement with Libby & Abby's murders is that they were left on his property.
That would be scary enough for a 70+ yr old who has lived there most of his life.
JMO

When I consider that the 3 people allegedly involved according to the DM, are an old man, a middle aged drug store clerk and a morbidly obese pedo, and then consider these are the people who craftily and stealthily evaded LE all these years...

I have to come down with a hard NO.

jmo
Consider that LE ignored a guy who admitted to being at the scene and matched the description of a bloody/muddy guy witnesses reported.

My mind is open…

Exactly-- he did not have a valid DL, IIRC and he wasn't home so he needed to have someone say they "Picked him up" vs " I drove myself" which he would and did get in trouble for violation of his DUI probations. IMO

The only thing about RL and any involvement with Libby & Abby's murders is that they were left on his property.
That would be scary enough for a 70+ yr old who has lived there most of his life.
JMO
Actually he was home at the time the murders went down.

1671328484402.png

I am not certain that it was chosen at all.
I lean towards it being used because the girls ran that way, or whatever RA intended to do was not going the way he planned. Or- it is possible that it was simply a secluded area that allowed him enough privacy to carry out his fantasy.

I suppose he also could have known RL and had the knowledge that he was gone or that RL never really ventured that far back on the property.

JMO

EBM for grammar
1000% agree with this.

I tend to think the girls ran that way and that is how they ended up there.

But, as you stated, he knew it was a secluded area and RL hardly went back that far so lead them there.
The area where the girls were found is way back on the property, beyond the cemetery property also.

Since my opinion has absolutely no bearing on this case, I am willing to say that I'm totally convinced that the guy on the bridge in L's video is RA, wearing his same brown beanie that is seen in other videos of RA. By his own admission he was at the park from around 1:30 to 3:30 PM, yet was not seen by anyone else who was on the trail after 2:13 PM. I'm comfortable speculating then that RA kidnapped them at the south end of the bridge and later killed them. I will be truly shocked if there was anyone else present on the scene during the murders that day.

However, considering the online behaviors and connections known to have occurred through at least one of the victims prior to the murders, and statements made by LE and NMcL in regards to others possibly being involved, I'm very open to the possibility that RA, while acting alone in the woods that afternoon, perhaps shared in some of these online behaviors and connections. That is much more believable to me than anyone being involved in "real life." JMO.
Agree !!!
RA acted as a lone killer out there on the trails/bridge, IMO
Did his online activity bring him to that point?? Possibly
Was KAK part of this online activity?? Possibly
But he, and he alone killed both Libby and Abby that day.

I think nothing had planned out for LE hence why they went back to the beginning and that’s when RA was flagged. That’s why they went back over everything as they literally had nothing IMO.
True, but they also said that in the 2019 Presser that they were "starting over, at the beginning" Yet it still took them 3 years to arrest RA.
Mismanaged notes is what it boils down to. IMO

True, but they also said that in the 2019 Presser that they were "starting over, at the beginning" Yet it still took them 3 years to arrest RA.
Mismanaged notes is what it boils down to. IMO
FBI took over tip line 2/23/17.
MOO RA came forward before this. Wonder where COs report went.
I left a tip. They were quick and all business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay